R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:41 am

R.A.A.D.D Runner
(Run Away And Don't Die Runner)

splash.png
splash.png (32.78 KiB) Viewed 193975 times

R.a.a.d.d runner is a vore endurance type game where the player has to make it has far as they can. Along the way, various voracious monster girls await to attempt to end your run. Avoid their attacks on time or you'll end up in their stomach/womb/asshole/breast/whatever-body-parts-they-have-that-they-can-vore-you-with. The farther you go the harder it will be, and you'll even encounter bosses that are quite eager to end your life inside of them. Each run you do is randomly generated, so almost no run is the exact same. There are various biomes, each with their biome-specific predators. weather is also random, so you'll never know if you get a helpful/hurtful weather event. R.A.A.D.D also has a gallery, shop, and runepage system. The gallery has over 100+ pictures of various vore types and can be unlocked in each run. The shop has various items that can help make you last longer in the vore world. A runepage system allows you to customize your stats, so you can decide what the player is weak to/strong against and will provide various buff/debuffs. This game will be updated whenever I am able too.

We Now Have a Wiki! Check it out here! (It's currently being updated to 2.05)
We also have a list of bugs in the current version! Be sure to see if your bug is here before posting it. Now with a changelog and upcoming completed features page!

Team Members
- eatme1234 - head scripter
- Tritrium - head designer/animator
- Zwanzik - Lead Story Writer, Rune Scripter
- Battalia - Lead Level Designer
- Challace, Krieg, SoulGuide - Level Designing
- AroCali, - writer(?)
- vore2412 - Wiki editor
- Various bug testers.
- Elaine0991 - Ex Lead Story Writer
- GtsMayCry - Ex Lead Artist

Support
RAADD is a free-to-play game that I'm working on during my free time. This game will always be free to play. However if you like, you can donate to the link below. Donations are optional, and provide me with motivation support ^_^.

Download Links

Mac
Windows
Linux

Other versions here

Screenshots (v2.05f)
Spoiler: show
RAADD Runner 4_6_2016 2_49_14 PM.png
Title Screen

RAADD Runner 4_6_2016 2_49_27 PM.png
Shop

RAADD Runner 4_6_2016 2_52_39 PM.png
Rune Page

RAADD Runner 4_6_2016 2_52_53 PM.png
Gallery

RAADD Runner 4_6_2016 2_53_14 PM.png
Game Options

RAADD Runner 4_6_2016 2_54_26 PM.png
Game 1

RAADD Runner 4_6_2016 2_54_53 PM.png
Game 2

RAADD Runner 4_6_2016 2_55_07 PM.png
Game 3

RAADD Runner 4_6_2016 2_55_51 PM.png
Game 4

Other Notes
- M/f is something that I am not interested in at all, so please don't ask for male vore.
- Feel free to post your best scores and any comments you would like to say.
- Check out this awesome story about the game made by scottypilgrim
Last edited by eatme1234 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:14 am, edited 50 times in total.
eatme1234
Participator

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v0.5

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:15 am

Lots of fun. Those girl's in the shadows are the bane of my existence but It's definitely enjoyable. Always love simple games like this. All the ending scenes are varied and it feels good making it to a new zone. It'd be neat if there were difficulty settings that you could amp up. It sucks a little bit having to get through that early 100-200m just to get to new zones.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ToxicRoses » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:38 am

I find it hard to avoid her hand, if you arent on the ground and ducking its over shes gonna eat you, maybe make the hand abit less rng becouse its get out into impossible situations
ToxicRoses
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:52 am

I'd say it's pretty good. It's a bit rough around the edges, though. Like scotty said, the girls in the shadows were my main problem. They were placed well in some parts, but I feel the hit detection is pretty big for them, and sometimes, they can be complete fuckers and hide inside the powerups. I don't know if that was intentional, but I've lost against them more than any other enemy. I don't think I've seen everything yet, but I'm gonna keep trying. In my opinion, I think the fireball powerup sends you forward too far. And also, it might do a dickish move and drop you right on an enemy or in pit.
Also, when you lose to Rosalina, the screen keeps moving and your character still appears for a little while her animation (not the CG) is playing. Also, this is just something I noticed and it doesn't affect my gameplay, but your character seems to loop her running animation halfway. The legs give you the illusion of full running, but her arms give it away. Sorry, I just notice the little things. Other than those, the game plays pretty well, and I would like to see where this would go next.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:56 am

ToxicRoses wrote:I find it hard to avoid her hand, if you arent on the ground and ducking its over shes gonna eat you, maybe make the hand abit less rng becouse its get out into impossible situations

The easiest way i found to dodge the hand is be very far forwards so you can just back up and dodge it. You can back up quite fast, just be careful not to go back TOO far XD
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:09 am

Feh, I've been caught by everything except the fairies. They are way too rare.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:35 am

I think it should change the protagonist :gulp:
and add a menu with a gallery and achievements :?
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:33 am

Is there a way to actually evade the Girls in the Dark?
That there are power ups and upskirts that instantly kill you are also cheap shots.
The speed up is kinda useless as it just reduces your reaction time.
The jump power-up seems also useless.
The hand event shouldn't trigger when you're in a platform as it makes evading it almost impossible.
The random jump high of the maids makes it difficult to evade them consistently.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:50 am

Someone92 wrote:Is there a way to actually evade the Girls in the Dark?
That there are power ups and upskirts that instantly kill you are also cheap shots.
The speed up is kinda useless as it just reduces your reaction time.
The jump power-up seems also useless.
The hand event shouldn't trigger when you're in a platform as it makes evading it almost impossible.
The random jump high of the maids makes it difficult to evade them consistently.

You can get the girls in the dark to attack and then back off and they disappear.
The upskirt that kills you has different shoes so be on your toes (haha)
The speed up helps you go further and personally I prefer it a little faster.
I never seen a powerup that kills you o-o
Jump power up does seem kinda bad, it makes some enemies very easy to dodge.
Agreed on the hand event for sure.
I've never been killed by a maid on accident xD
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:00 am

scottypilgrim wrote:You can get the girls in the dark to attack and then back off and they disappear.

That never worked for me, if I got so close to trigger their attack they hit me every time.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:04 am

Glad to see that most of you are actually enjoying it :-D.

VirtuosoViking wrote:the girls in the shadows were my main problem. They were placed well in some parts, but I feel the hit detection is pretty big for them, and sometimes, they can be complete fuckers and hide inside the powerups.

It is intentional. But heres a little hint:
The question mark rotates slower than normal if they're hiding on it

Someone92 wrote:
scottypilgrim wrote:You can get the girls in the dark to attack and then back off and they disappear.

That never worked for me, if I got so close to trigger their attack they hit me every time.

That is supposed to work, but maybe I'll decrease the size of their hitbox in the next update, or increase the range in which it triggers their attack.

Someone92 wrote:That there are power ups and upskirts that instantly kill you are also cheap shots..

There are no powerups that can kill you, but occasionally the fireball powerup can drop you into a bad area. Also its fairly obvious if an upskirt can kill you.

VoreNut wrote:Feh, I've been caught by everything except the fairies. They are way too rare.

The Magical Forest biome tends to be the rarest spawn, making all its inhabitants somewhat rare. The fairies can pile up though, when I was testing the game I had about 6 fairies on the screen at one time.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Bright » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:54 am

I found the game quite entertaining.

I`ll play it again later when it gets some finetuning. I did find the various scenes very fun.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Salanth » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:53 pm

The rest of the game is okay and I like the idea of it if still a little rough around the edges. However, there is one thing I want to make perfectly clear; the girls in the dark are the single most annoying pieces of shit I have ever seen in a vore game. They kill me 90% of the time, with the only thing I get killed by otherwise is pitfalls. Seeing the same vore scene over and over isn't fun, believe it or not.

The hitboxes are larger than it looks like, and it's not clear where they are exactly. Therefore I often get killed when I accidentally get too close to them. Girls in the dark on thin ledges is worse than the plague. You got an inch of safe space for a 3/4 inch character with controls which aren't bad, but aren't as spot on as they need to be for this kind of precision maneuvering.Even worse is that the girls in the way which you have to activate to "defuse" activate way too late. The margin of error is way too small.

It's probably only a relatively minor change needed to get the girls in the dark to activate early enough for you to be able to get rid of them more easily but it will make all the difference. They are also really an enemy which the rng of the game can place in such a way that you are screwed over every single time of the day, so maybe you should just KILL THEM WITH FIRE. Or just adjust them a little bit to not be as bad. Either way is good.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:22 pm

Hmm... maybe have a title screen where you can choose to play normally, or 'practice' dodging various enemies that you select.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DB1224 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:31 pm

Good game !

VoreNut wrote:Hmm... maybe have a title screen where you can choose to play normally, or 'practice' dodging various enemies that you select.

I think it's a good idea : I have some little (it's impossible for me...Yea, I suck...) to go after 200 m (Why the RNG hate me ?)

While I think about this, can you (or someone) give me the name of the anime you use to make the footcrush game over ? (I hope it's understandable...).
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:49 pm

An option to turn off individual hazards would be great. Particularly the girls in the dark and the giantess hand. Those ones suuuuuuuuck.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Looks like two fireballs break the game, I just got flew forwards over 3000m:
3707m.jpg
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Okay, I finally got to see all of the game overs, and it only took me 5 hours of playing this game. After much play through, I can say the girls in shadows really need a nerf. Like I said before, I feel reducing the hit box size will make them more fair. But there's one I feel is placed in a spot where it's impossible to pass it. After jumping on a few rising platforms and then sliding under a wall, there's one that's placed after jumping on a platform. It's so close to the edge that I can't trigger it without either backing up into the pit or getting eaten by the girl. I figure I'd have room to jump and move back, but I can't jump as soon as I land sometimes, and the times I do, I run into the giantess following me. The only way I've passed it is when I have the invisible ability, which I think is the best powerup. I feel like this girl's placement should be removed. All the other ones I've managed to avoid without problem.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Number-2 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:32 pm

Nice job, I like it so far. My suggestions are what everyone else has already stated, especially about reworking the girl in the dark and hand grab when you are on the upper level.

Can the fairy and witch eat you? I assume so but I tried getting hit by their projectiles and nothing happened. The forest is so rare though that I haven't had any other chance to try them out again.
Number-2
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Number-2 wrote:Nice job, I like it so far. My suggestions are what everyone else has already stated, especially about reworking the girl in the dark and hand grab when you are on the upper level.

Can the fairy and witch eat you? I assume so but I tried getting hit by their projectiles and nothing happened. The forest is so rare though that I haven't had any other chance to try them out again.

When you get hit you shrink. If you get hit like 3+ times they swoop in and nom you :3
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game