Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Postby Susuko » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:46 pm

Is this a game where the player is playing only as a prey?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:55 pm

Susuko wrote:Is this a game where the player is playing only as a prey?

Yeah, it's player prey only
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Sora » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:50 pm

I just found this. What a treasure! Mysta, you never disappoint.
Sora
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:48 pm

May I suggest more activity to do while shrunken like more pred girls that would want to use or eat you? Perhaps even a few BBW characters
heath
Participator

Postby Hansony » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:32 am

heath wrote:May I suggest more activity to do while shrunken like more pred girls that would want to use or eat you? Perhaps even a few BBW characters

Are you sure this is the game you wanted to comment on? this is VoreDate, the old game Mysta made with it's last update in 2016, where you play as either a male or female character in a town with some semblance of a story to it.
This is not the "Custom character" dating sim that Mysta is currently working on where you can design your own character and make friends or enemies with lots of different characters, that game is this one

I don't remember this game having you be shrunken outside of when you are in conversation with the witch, but maybe I'm forgetting something... anyway THIS game haven't been worked on in quite some time so you probably aren't going to see those changes if it was indeed for this game.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:33 pm

Hansony wrote:
heath wrote:May I suggest more activity to do while shrunken like more pred girls that would want to use or eat you? Perhaps even a few BBW characters

Are you sure this is the game you wanted to comment on? this is VoreDate, the old game Mysta made with it's last update in 2016, where you play as either a male or female character in a town with some semblance of a story to it.
This is not the "Custom character" dating sim that Mysta is currently working on where you can design your own character and make friends or enemies with lots of different characters, that game is this one

I don't remember this game having you be shrunken outside of when you are in conversation with the witch, but maybe I'm forgetting something... anyway THIS game haven't been worked on in quite some time so you probably aren't going to see those changes if it was indeed for this game.

there are several morons that do this "may i suggest BBW characters" bullshit.

Anyway there are a few scenes you can do while shrunk. Throw yourself into the Naga's soup and feed yourself to the catgirl while she sleeps. There were pictures made for the Harpy but it seems it was never implemented, at least I can't figure out how to get any other scene with her besides the first one.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Hansony » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:47 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:
there are several morons that do this "may i suggest BBW characters" bullshit.

Well if that is their fetish then they are obviously going to be suggesting it, I don't find interest in that but I also don't see why they shouldn't try, though maybe giving inspiration to a character instead of just "Could you make a [x] character" would be a good idea.

Anyway there are a few scenes you can do while shrunk. Throw yourself into the Naga's soup and feed yourself to the catgirl while she sleeps. There were pictures made for the Harpy but it seems it was never implemented, at least I can't figure out how to get any other scene with her besides the first one.

Oh yeah I remember the catgirl scene, you can do body exploration with her but it can only end with OV, not that that is necessarily bad.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fatruzim » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:52 pm

how to shrink? i can't find it...
Fatruzim
New to the forum

Postby Lackey2 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:03 pm

Fatruzim wrote:how to shrink? i can't find it...

Spoiler: show

-Flirt with witch (Aster)
-ask her to change you back
-flirt again
-go to restaurant at night (can change time at the stake by your "house")
-Be nice but not preyish, second spoiler has a sort of script
-Accept her proposition, play it out
-Asking about her relationship during the day will now allow you to ask for shrinking.

-"Ah, you were probably nervous too."
-"I would listen to you and treat you well."
-"No, I'm here to date you, not feed myself to you."
-Ask about hobbies and interests
-"I'm sure you're far from stereotypical."
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby 4864278 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:23 pm

how to advance in the scene with the lamia ? I saw more than what i got in the file. And also, i can get into her house at night, but cant find what to interact with
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lackey2 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:05 pm

4864278 wrote:how to advance in the scene with the lamia ? I saw more than what i got in the file. And also, i can get into her house at night, but cant find what to interact with

-Question her choice to date the guy (DO NOT press the subject, just back off when she asks you why)
-Go to her house (day) and ask her about her date, make sure your character knows he's cooking for the second date
-Shrink down (see my guide a few posts ago)
-Change to night and slip back into the house
-Climb onto counter and burn the pot (Don't need to do anything else to the food)
-I hate this part, but it's necessary. Try to get between them, you'll get unaware CV'd. He'll climax early, which will be the last straw. He'll be digested by morning, and you can make your move.
NOTE: Sasha prefers "experienced" people, you will need to have done Kelly's scene before she'll accept
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bakduoba » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:09 pm

mysta, Hi there, i am a HUGE fan of your games and i cant wait for the rest to come. I'm just wondering if Voredate will have a new update after 0.31 ? because i really would like to see how the story would progress and i wanna get over the fear and get eaten by veronica. I hope you see this and reply because i REALLY want to see the game till the end.

Thank you for your time and hard work
Bakduoba
New to the forum

Postby Kerbalmaster » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:55 pm

Bakduoba wrote:mysta, Hi there, i am a HUGE fan of your games and i cant wait for the rest to come. I'm just wondering if Voredate will have a new update after 0.31 ? because i really would like to see how the story would progress and i wanna get over the fear and get eaten by veronica. I hope you see this and reply because i REALLY want to see the game till the end.

Thank you for your time and hard work

Holy Necropost, Batman!

In all seriousness, I doubt theres any chance, as vx ace would take time for mysta to re-learn, and even then, i doubt that He would be interested in continuing development, especially when he has projects on newer engines being worked on.

Sufficed to say, I Highly doubt there a chance for this to be continued.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game