Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby herotime » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:00 pm

okay so does anyone know the quickest way to grind exp and coins very late game I mean I can't beat the final boss because they keep healing to much and I'm level 70 with a tier 9 armor tier 7 weapon and tier 6 helm but no matter what I do I can't deal enough damage to kill them so I guess I need exp to get to level 75 and get the best weapons in the game so please I really need help.
herotime
New to the forum

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:03 pm

For money, invest in your home in the snow village to grow moon sugar and walk up and down the stairs a bunch.
For exp, eat slimes at the farm in hell.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:34 pm

DroolingPred wrote:For money, invest in your home in the snow village to grow moon sugar and walk up and down the stairs a bunch.
For exp, eat slimes at the farm in hell.

pretty much this, you act like a typical cat, running up and down the stairs for seemingly no good reason and constantly interacting with the plants in the house
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Skullhammer123 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:25 am

herotime wrote:okay so does anyone know the quickest way to grind exp and coins very late game I mean I can't beat the final boss because they keep healing to much and I'm level 70 with a tier 9 armor tier 7 weapon and tier 6 helm but no matter what I do I can't deal enough damage to kill them so I guess I need exp to get to level 75 and get the best weapons in the game so please I really need help.
i gave up before the final boss battle because of those 4 succubus you have to fight all at once to get to a button or something, so i wouldn't know.
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:55 pm

So I'm on the last pred scene in the game and the hint is "A town in the mountains. A beautiful young girl looks at you with gratitude. Perhaps you saved her from some sort of calamity?" I can't find it and I've been looking for so long. Any help?
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby harcroft » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:57 am

It's Nagase, from Ald Avia. if you're far enough along, you can get to the door above the stairs in the Great Hall. That's her room, where you can get the scene by talking to her.
harcroft
New to the forum

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:15 am

Okay, so I'm replaying the game since I lost my previous completed save, and in chapter 7 I've noticed something peculiar: your party members continue to fight even if their HP drops to 0, they can also be healed normally. Is this the intended behavior?
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVV » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:57 pm

i cant find to town hall at all in the starting town
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeroglitch » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:16 pm

I'm new to your game . And I'm still learning
How to play. So I am sorry if these questions are already in the game somewhere and I did not find them.

How do I get special abilities are attacks for nee?

How do I out run the succubus in the super sexy arena! And if you survive what happens.? Do You get a reward of some kind ?

Is there more teammates for nee Party?

And the civilian Character in seyda luka. I'm slightly confused on When that character asks. what is your power level. Is that something on my character I'm Supposed to know or something else?
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:25 pm

Zeroglitch wrote:I'm new to your game . And I'm still learning
How to play. So I am sorry if these questions are already in the game somewhere and I did not find them.

How do I out run the succubus in the super sexy arena! And if you survive what happens.? Do You get a reward of some kind ?

And the civilian Character in seyda luka. I'm slightly confused on When that character asks. what is your power level. Is that something on my character I'm Supposed to know or something else?

I'll give you some answers

Just level up and you get stuff, also some rare instances NPCs can teach you some

you have to use the terrain to your advantage to trick their AI. Hold the "shift" key so Nee will dash. You get money for winning and the longer the timer the more you win. Try for the record in endless mode and something interesting may happen

there's some guest stars that will join temporarily, but you're mostly on your own

Who knows? Could be anything really
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Rashdolphin » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:33 am

im kind of stuck, im trying to get the star piece from the "girl who sits alone in the sanctuary in the wasteland" i guessed it the nymph sancuary but cant do anything there. am i barking up the wrong tree, or am i just missing something?
Rashdolphin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Architect » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Can someone PM me a full save? I realized I didn't migrate my old completed game when I upgraded PCs.
Architect
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeroglitch » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:04 am

To The_Prof
Thank you for telling me about the Shift Button To run/dash that was very helpful.

I'm a little confused about the specials on headgear gear. I equipped a helmet in the headgear slot and it states "you will need special training to use in battle". Where do I go, who do I see, and what kind of training do I need for my the helmets?

How is Nee supposed to defeat the Ghost on the top floor of the Hotel when none of the attacks work? Is Nee supposed to learn magic or special abilities or attacks of some kind to defeat this Ghost?

Suggestion
Perhaps in a future update. Nee could unbirth lily and Could heal lily From some sort of injury and to keep lily safe . Mabe Not sure if that Would work.
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:43 am

Zeroglitch wrote:To The_Prof
Thank you for telling me about the Shift Button To run/dash that was very helpful.

I'm a little confused about the specials on headgear gear. I equipped a helmet in the headgear slot and it states "you will need special training to use in battle". Where do I go, who do I see, and what kind of training do I need for my the helmets?

How is Nee supposed to defeat the Ghost on the top floor of the Hotel when none of the attacks work? Is Nee supposed to learn magic or special abilities or attacks of some kind to defeat this Ghost?

Suggestion
Perhaps in a future update. Nee could unbirth lily and Could heal lily From some sort of injury and to keep lily safe . Mabe Not sure if that Would work.

To answer your stuff

Spoiler: show
1. You need to do a sidequest to unlock the power of headgear, you start it in a town near the capital and can be a decently tough side quest (even though there's no combat to it)

2. Yes you need magic to beat the ghost, you will learn it shortly
The_Prof
???

Postby Gibet » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:02 pm

Damn, lowkey thinking of replaying Nyan Adventures for nostalgia
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby right2fail » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Is anyone else experiencing a bug where, when a predator eats someone, their belly doesn't update to its larger, full size until they enter a new room? It somewhat ruins the prey scenes when the predator never enters another room at all so their belly never gets bigger.

EDIT: I just read the known bugs and found that this was on the list. Has anyone found a fix for it yet, or is it unavoidable?
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabel » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:14 am

What's the name of the music during the secret boss fight?
sabel
New to the forum

Postby fumie1973 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:16 am

I have a question because i am in Underworld ( Nee calls it hell) and i am a little lost because i have completely no idea the only thing that i think i might have to do is defeat Roxanne.

Anyone has any idea?
fumie1973
New to the forum

Postby CreeperBoy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:13 pm

fumie1973 wrote:I have a question because i am in Underworld ( Nee calls it hell) and i am a little lost because i have completely no idea the only thing that i think i might have to do is defeat Roxanne.

Anyone has any idea?

Have you visited Satan, yet? You have to earn enough money at the arena, then visit him in his special church. IIrc, it's on the north-eastern side of the map (Been a while since I last played, take that with a grain of salt)
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:43 pm

fumie1973 wrote:I have a question because i am in Underworld ( Nee calls it hell) and i am a little lost because i have completely no idea the only thing that i think i might have to do is defeat Roxanne.

Anyone has any idea?

Roxanne is an optional boss fight, there is a reward for beating her though if you want it. If you want to advance you have to gain entrance to satan's church in town
The_Prof
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game