Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby GreenFrogH » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:51 pm

I tried using Quick Claws on Ziusudra but she still escapes each time.. is something wrong with my game? :/
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby voidrunner » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:20 am

Is there any content for the two harpies in the Felmora inn? It hints at a possible threesome and vore. Is that after the main game?
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby EternalAbyss » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:25 pm

is there some way for me to find and check the enemy list and see their stats?
EternalAbyss
New to the forum

Postby Tuubu » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:21 am

Can someone spoil all the pred scene to me pls
I just want to collect them all
Tuubu
New to the forum

Postby Qfrostah » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:59 am

One of the hints for the star pieces is about the blue demon chef and I've done her minigame over 20 times now and nothing has happened. Does anyone know how to get the star piece?
Qfrostah
New to the forum

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:14 am

Tuubu wrote:Can someone spoil all the pred scene to me pls

Here, a 100% save with all pred/prey scenes

https://file.io/Od8p9iOXMgap

only good for 1 download so sorry if someone else gets to it first ^.^ If you are unable to download it for that reason I can try uploading it to a more perm location to share it with you
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby WarPerson » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:28 am

Tunknownusert wrote:

only good for 1 download so sorry if someone else gets to it first ^.^ If you are unable to download it for that reason I can try uploading it to a more perm location to share it with you

If you do post it somewhere more perm I would love to know
WarPerson
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:54 pm

Qfrostah wrote:One of the hints for the star pieces is about the blue demon chef and I've done her minigame over 20 times now and nothing has happened. Does anyone know how to get the star piece?

Isn't it just to fail? At least I think I remember one chef scene like that
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Qfrostah » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:17 am

anirishnirvana wrote:
Qfrostah wrote:One of the hints for the star pieces is about the blue demon chef and I've done her minigame over 20 times now and nothing has happened. Does anyone know how to get the star piece?

Isn't it just to fail? At least I think I remember one chef scene like that

That’s for the vore scene
Qfrostah
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:43 pm

My bad, didn't read your comment properly. In that case I can't remember. Sorry
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:30 pm

This is low key one of my favourite games.
I must admit I did not go into it expecting a complex, morally satisfying and poignant depiction of the afterlife.
Also, all the music being generic RPG Maker tracks, then suddenly hearing Ondine from Gaspard de la Nuit right before meeting a water elemental, was such a gorgeous touch I felt like it was added just for me.
I haven't finished the game yet but it's already easily my favourite thing I've encountered on this site.

I just wish there were consequences for eating people. I appreciate that it's a long game and the idea is for someone to discover everything in it without having to replay it. It's just a shame that for a game with such a rich morality system, we don't get to see that system play out in our character's choices. I also appreciate that being completely shameless and blameless is part of Nee's charm, and I don't really want to see Lily turn against her, but the fact that she enjoys eating children is also part of her charm, and it would at least be nice to see that reflected in how other people see her, and maybe Lily could sulk for a while and refuse to recharge her magic after she does something particularly egregrious.
Characters immediately reappearing after being eaten is pretty disappointing as well (other than the nymphs- that makes sense and is part of the horror). Again, makes sense from a completionist perspective, but it does break the immersion in a way that adds to the feeling of there being no consequences to Nee's choices. Would be nice if they respawned at the end after the world is saved, so you can go around experiencing everything again and get 100% completion, but the world is still meaningfully affected by her gluttony over the course of the story.

I'm really just finding things to complain about though. It's a beautiful and disgusting mess of a game and I love it.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby LegitUsername » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:14 pm

I'm on chapter 4 and I'm at the interrogation... please tell me there's another way to this, because I've been playing strictly as prey and have no interest in doing anything but that...

Also, the use of the But Thou Must trope is always infuriating, no matter where it is. Please tell me that there's some other way to do this
Be gay, do vore
LegitUsername
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfus » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:20 pm

I... don't think Nyan Adventures was really the best game of choice if you wanted to play a strictly prey character in the first place? Nee is very much an unapologetic pred who will scarf down anyone who looks even remotely tasty, and the game's entire experience point system is heavily based around the fact that you get massive exp boosts for digesting prey - there's even a training dojo in chapter 6 specifically for eating and rapidly digesting slimes.

That aside though, with the interrogation sequence you're allowed to spit out the prisoner afterwards instead of digesting them if you want to, and off the top of my head I'm not sure if there are any other completely mandatory predator moments.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anon293 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:57 pm

bballm wrote:
deepballz wrote:yo, i'm lost again :(
trying to find all scenes and the fortune teller is saying
Spoiler: show
" warmth of the sun shining down on some sort of farm. there is one who looks like you, looking at you angrily."

Does anyone know how to unlock this scene? I'm stuck.

Go to the snow town and find nyangoro, he will give you several quests (and with them vore scenes).
Anon293
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thelittlemab » Fri May 07, 2021 10:45 pm

in the post game hunt for the star pieces how does one find the piece that is in a school in a bright city with the teacher having it where is said teacher
Thelittlemab
New to the forum

Postby slender » Sat May 08, 2021 4:47 pm

WarPerson wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:

If you do post it somewhere more perm I would love to know

I had this a while ago but lost it and would also like access to a permanent location
slender
New to the forum

Postby Thelittlemab » Wed May 12, 2021 12:03 am

Is there some guide or something to find the star pieces cause it’s driving me crazy
Thelittlemab
New to the forum

Postby Anon293 » Wed May 19, 2021 3:26 pm

So I'm lost at what to do here, I've finished the main game and am now trying to get all the vore scenes. When I ask the psychic about tasty things to eat, she says "I sense... a beautiful forest. There are trees, and a village... There's a woman. She's fighting someone, by a lake..." the only thing I can imagine this is referring to is that forest sprite who destroyed the bridge, but I've eaten her several times and she's still not changing her hint. Am I just looking in the complete wrong place or is my game broken?
Anon293
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Wed May 19, 2021 4:28 pm

Anon293 wrote:So I'm lost at what to do here, I've finished the main game and am now trying to get all the vore scenes. When I ask the psychic about tasty things to eat, she says "I sense... a beautiful forest. There are trees, and a village... There's a woman. She's fighting someone, by a lake..." the only thing I can imagine this is referring to is that forest sprite who destroyed the bridge, but I've eaten her several times and she's still not changing her hint. Am I just looking in the complete wrong place or is my game broken?

It's not the forest sprite! Look elsewhere nearby for a special scene that gets unlocked when you finish the chapter :)
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Wed May 19, 2021 4:30 pm

Thelittlemab wrote:in the post game hunt for the star pieces how does one find the piece that is in a school in a bright city with the teacher having it where is said teacher

Check the Ald Avia schoolhouse. If you still can't find it, let me know and I can give a better hint.
Halcyon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game