Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby Halcyon » Wed May 19, 2021 4:39 pm

GreenFrogH wrote:I tried using Quick Claws on Ziusudra but she still escapes each time.. is something wrong with my game? :/

Late-ass reply to this (I apologize), but you have to wait until you unlock an EVEN FASTER move.

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:This is low key one of my favourite games.
I must admit I did not go into it expecting a complex, morally satisfying and poignant depiction of the afterlife.
Also, all the music being generic RPG Maker tracks, then suddenly hearing Ondine from Gaspard de la Nuit right before meeting a water elemental, was such a gorgeous touch I felt like it was added just for me.
I haven't finished the game yet but it's already easily my favourite thing I've encountered on this site.

I just wish there were consequences for eating people. I appreciate that it's a long game and the idea is for someone to discover everything in it without having to replay it. It's just a shame that for a game with such a rich morality system, we don't get to see that system play out in our character's choices. I also appreciate that being completely shameless and blameless is part of Nee's charm, and I don't really want to see Lily turn against her, but the fact that she enjoys eating children is also part of her charm, and it would at least be nice to see that reflected in how other people see her, and maybe Lily could sulk for a while and refuse to recharge her magic after she does something particularly egregrious.
Characters immediately reappearing after being eaten is pretty disappointing as well (other than the nymphs- that makes sense and is part of the horror). Again, makes sense from a completionist perspective, but it does break the immersion in a way that adds to the feeling of there being no consequences to Nee's choices. Would be nice if they respawned at the end after the world is saved, so you can go around experiencing everything again and get 100% completion, but the world is still meaningfully affected by her gluttony over the course of the story.

I'm really just finding things to complain about though. It's a beautiful and disgusting mess of a game and I love it.

Thank you so much for the kind praise! You can thank Gibet, the co-creator, for the Ondine bit :wink:

Thanks so much for your comments, as well. It's not exactly what you're suggesting, but around the time I finished this game, I was planning a sequel with a different MC that really emphasized the consequences of Nee's gluttony. I ended up cancelling it because I felt like I was growing out of it creatively, but maybe I'll revisit it one of these days~

LegitUsername wrote:I'm on chapter 4 and I'm at the interrogation... please tell me there's another way to this, because I've been playing strictly as prey and have no interest in doing anything but that...

Also, the use of the But Thou Must trope is always infuriating, no matter where it is. Please tell me that there's some other way to do this

I apologize, but I don't think there is. I'll keep in mind your comments for a potential future update, but in the meantime, you may just have to send your file to a friend and have them finish that part for you.
Halcyon
???

Postby Imnothere44 » Wed May 19, 2021 10:30 pm

Tunknownusert wrote:
Tuubu wrote:Can someone spoil all the pred scene to me pls
I just want to collect them all

Here, a 100% save with all pred/prey scenes

https://file.io/Od8p9iOXMgap

only good for 1 download so sorry if someone else gets to it first ^.^ If you are unable to download it for that reason I can try uploading it to a more perm location to share it with you

Could I get the save as well please? Thank you.
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:08 am

I realize it might be a bit late for bug reports at this point, but I’ve got one for ya. Just for grits and shins, I went back to re-fight Cerberus after completing Chapter 7. Winning again re-completed Chapter 6. (…What the hell am I even supposed to do with two Simons anyway…?)

Addendum: Apparently even going back to Cerberus for the vore scene afterward causes issues, specifically making it impossible to enter the building with the portal back to the forest. So I had to beat Cerberus again to clear that. (…And now I have three Simons… I may just start a collection of them at this point… <.< >.> <.<; )
Last edited by AssumedPseudonym on Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby MLP4EVER » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:02 pm

Welp, I just decided to play this again out of the blue and I can't for the life of me remember how to get to Selicity? She's in the mine behind the vines right? How do you move them? I am so confused. Do I have to come back after a certain point? Please help.
MLP4EVER
New to the forum

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:37 pm

Selicity isn’t encountered until a lot later in the game; she’s part of the Nyangoro quest line in Namara.
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby Slayeroftime » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:02 pm

Tunknownusert, would you mind posting another link to 100% save please
Slayeroftime
New to the forum

Postby TheLittleDeadGuy » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:25 pm

page 108, 4th post from top has full save link.
Meh
TheLittleDeadGuy
New to the forum

Postby GreenFrogH » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:21 pm

I've been trying for some time now, but I just can't get past Ondine.. am I too low level or is there some kind of specific item you need? I really want to see the rest of the game.. I think I'm around lvl 50-60
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrme2000 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:27 pm

It's been a bit, remind me who or what 'Ondine" is?
mrme2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreenFrogH » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:07 pm

It's the water goddess that you have to fight when getting on the boat to get to the next place after finishing either the snowy or the dwarf area(?)
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrme2000 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:59 pm

GreenFrogH wrote:It's the water goddess that you have to fight when getting on the boat to get to the next place after finishing either the snowy or the dwarf area(?)

Oh, her. Yeah, just get the best armor/weapon you can, and beat her up. Did you find the hidden merchant in the area just before the boat? He has good, but pricey gear. (And is needed for Nyangoro)

(You'll need a T8 helmet from them later on, anyways.)
mrme2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreenFrogH » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:48 am

I did find him, but I already bought better armor in the snow town(?)
What do I do then? I have no shekkels, where do I farm money and xp? And the helmets only give you more xp too, right?
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItsSongxing » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:14 am

GreenFrogH wrote:I did find him, but I already bought better armor in the snow town(?)
What do I do then? I have no shekkels, where do I farm money and xp? And the helmets only give you more xp too, right?

I believe the snow town is where you can find Nyangoro. If you can find him, you can buy some plants from him; I forget the specifics, but this plant garden is where you can get lots of money, though it's a repetitive process. After you get the plants, keep going up and down the stairs to transition between rooms, and the plants will slowly make more and more money, up to a certain cap, at which point you can harvest it. I believe you'll be able to have up to 3 plants in total.

Farming XP is mostly just done by fighting and, more importantly, eating and disposing of enemies. After disposing of an enemy, you'll get a hearty chunk of XP. I believe the best place to go is a training arena in Hell, where there are a couple slimes you can hunt down; the purple slime is worth the most XP.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:10 pm

Can someone please send me a save file with all the scenes unlocked, please? I had a bug that stopped me from getting one so I couldn't do all and I REALLY don't want to replay the whole game just for that.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tereus27 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:34 pm

Souls6 wrote:Can someone please send me a save file with all the scenes unlocked, please? I had a bug that stopped me from getting one so I couldn't do all and I REALLY don't want to replay the whole game just for that.

Which scene are you stuck on? They all should be replayable.

Also if Halcyon and everyone else is okay with it, would it be okay if I wrote a guide for all the vore scenes? I find that it would be easier than posting save files which can only be viewed once.
Tereus27
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:24 pm

The scene where the fairy get eaten by the jaguar. It never get counted by. So I can't even get the secret prey scene either.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:41 pm

Can someone tell me if I can do anything with the girl whose sister got eaten by the jaguar after you did all the stuff with the witch? Like, one of the scene hints clearly point at her andyet when I speak with her, she just get angry and lock herself in her house.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:49 pm

I swear I remember seeing something involving a full guide to the game at some point... could someone please tell me if I'm just misremembering things, or if there actually is a full guide/walkthrough/whatever-you-wanna-call-it to the game that somebody made?
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby GreenFrogH » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:58 pm

I just have a small question, when in the game do you reach that cloud place? I feel like I'm not supposed to be in the Shadow Capital yet and I don't fully remember where I was before (probably the dwarfs or the snow castle thing) does anyone know what the order of locations are?
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby DiseWon » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:04 am

I'm sorry, but I'm either stupid or an idiot, but even with an interpreter I can't understand what I'm required to do in hell. help me please. my english is terrible
DiseWon
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game