Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Postby Royal_Starlord » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:07 am

Would it be possible for some gifs of her new moves? '3'
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:46 am

I'm genuinely pleased with how far along NT Mama has come. This is incredible work with an impressive deal of effort shining through from the editors.

You guys should really just all band together. We could dub you something like "EPoMuTe"(Eka's Portal Mugen Team.)
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pilum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:28 am

I'd be working on MUGEN more, but I often come to the barrier of not wanting to do any sprites. I take longer than I hope to and I seldom care to start.

I'm willing to team with anyone who needs code. Scripting is easy for me, and I certainly have some ideas to hand around, but the art is something I don't enjoy doing. Anyone willing to do the sprites certainly gets my favor.
Pilum
Participator

Postby absol » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Does someone know how to make NT Mama invicible during her unbirth attempt ? Or at least making it have a greater priority ? Stopping her with a weak punch is a bit weird.
I tried to do it myself but I'm not sure i'm editing the good state. Any help, please ? ^^'
absol
New to the forum

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Go into fighter factory and remove her hitboxes on the move.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Pilum » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:08 pm

absol wrote:Does someone know how to make NT Mama invicible during her unbirth attempt ? Or at least making it have a greater priority ? Stopping her with a weak punch is a bit weird.
I tried to do it myself but I'm not sure i'm editing the good state. Any help, please ? ^^'

It's a grab that moves Mama forward, can combo out of most of her normals, restores her health, and is completely unblockable. Low priority still doesn't seem to quite balance it out. :P

As Jack said, either adjust Mama's hitboxes in fighter factory, animation indexes are Animation indexes are 1010, 1014, and 1015. Or, add this to her unbirth attack states in state 1010, 1017, and 1018:
Code: Select all
[State 0, NotHitBy]
type = NotHitBy
trigger1 = 1
value = SCA
time = 1

As well, her hyper state numbers are 1080, 1082, and 1083.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:00 am

That or just change the damage value, depending on how many bars of power it takes (210 for 1 bar, 300 for 2 bars, 500 for 3 bars).
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby absol » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Thanks you very much guys ! ^^
I went with the NotHitBy solution since it was what I was trying to do but was editing the wrong states. I'm quite new to Mugen.
absol
New to the forum

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Hey Pilum, I had an idea for NT Mama. ^^
After winning through unbirth and interring the phase where she can walk around all prego, could you make it so that the animation of when she is just standing and rubbing her tummy, has bulges or some random form of movement happening with her belly?

You know kind of like how her belly random pulses when she is sitting down and rubbing it, only it would also happen while she is standing and rubbing.
Seeing her victim kick, struggle, or role around in her belly every now and again, while she is just standing there after her win would be awesome. ^^
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Nightcrawler99 wrote:Hey Pilum, I had an idea for NT Mama. ^^
After winning through unbirth and interring the phase where she can walk around all prego, could you make it so that the animation of when she is just standing and rubbing her tummy, has bulges or some random form of movement happening with her belly?

You know kind of like how her belly random pulses when she is sitting down and rubbing it, only it would also happen while she is standing and rubbing.
Seeing her victim kick, struggle, or role around in her belly every now and again, while she is just standing there after her win would be awesome. ^^

Perhaps. I haven't been in the MUGEN mood as it's nearing the end of the college semester, and that has me pretty occupied for now.
Pilum
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Pilum wrote:
Nightcrawler99 wrote:Perhaps. I haven't been in the MUGEN mood as it's nearing the end of the college semester, and that has me pretty occupied for now.

Ahh, yeah I can understand that, it's been getting more intense for me as well
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:23 pm

failbird105 wrote:
Pilum wrote:
Nightcrawler99 wrote:Perhaps. I haven't been in the MUGEN mood as it's nearing the end of the college semester, and that has me pretty occupied for now.

Ahh, yeah I can understand that, it's been getting more intense for me as well

Whats mugen? :?: :?: :?:
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:18 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:Whats mugen? :?: :?: :?:

...REALLY?!

You've been working on stuff for M.U.G.E.N! You should very well know the name of the game engine you have been using for some time, now!
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby no_one_you_know » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:51 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

...REALLY?!

You've been working on stuff for M.U.G.E.N! You should very well know the name of the game engine you have been using for some time, now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
no_one_you_know
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:08 pm

U wot? U dun troll, eh?
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitewendigo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:59 pm

Does anyone have a complet list of her moveset's?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 pm

whitewendigo wrote:Does anyone have a complet list of her moveset's?

Full moveset can be found on the first page of my thread, as well as her most recent download.

Link
Pilum
Participator

Postby FrostyDaFox » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:16 pm

I need some help...

I want to give NT infinite power. What I've done so far is put

[state -2, infinite_power]
type = powerset
trigger1 = 1
value = powermax
ignorehitpause = 1

at the end of her cns and her common1 and still nothing. Does anyone know the right place to put this, or an alternate way to give her infinite power?
A way to edit the amount of power she starts with would also be helpful if the infinite power isn't doable for her. Thaaanks!

Also I don't know if this is possible, but...
is there any way to make it so... well... this is kind of difficult to explain.

Let's say I have 15 Mugen charecters.
One is NT mama and the rest are, I dunno, FIGHTER STRAWBERRY.
How can I make it so everytime I fight as NT, only every character except for NT gets chosen to be an opponent?
...If it's possible.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:33 pm

FrostyDaFox wrote:I need some help...

I want to give NT infinite power. What I've done so far is put

[state -2, infinite_power]
type = powerset
trigger1 = 1
value = powermax
ignorehitpause = 1

at the end of her cns and her common1 and still nothing. Does anyone know the right place to put this, or an alternate way to give her infinite power?
A way to edit the amount of power she starts with would also be helpful if the infinite power isn't doable for her. Thaaanks!

How can I make it so everytime I fight as NT, only every character except for NT gets chosen to be an opponent?
...If it's possible.

I'm not testing these right now as I'm having way too much fun with the new Fallout 4 mod, but here's some ideas:

I've always placed state controllers within their respective states out of convention, but I don't know if they actually need to be written in their states. What I mean is: Try putting that block of code after [statedef -2] in her NT-2.cns only.
Second idea: You could also go to each one of her supers in the command cns and delete, change, or comment out all triggers that look like this:
triggerall = power >= 1000

Change it to require a power of zero, or just eliminate that line altogether, and NT will no longer check for sufficient power. She won't have infinite power, but she won't need any to use her supers.

As for the arcade mode issue, there's more things you can config in the select.def where you place the characters. Near the bottom, you can change the fighters you face in arcade mode according to their "order." Write Mama's character selection line as something like:
NT,, order=7

And then change the line labeled "arcade.maxmatches" to not have anything in the seventh place. Again, this is not something I have tested, but it's something worth trying.

Cheers.
Last edited by Pilum on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pilum
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:35 pm

FrostyDaFox wrote:I need some help...

-snip-

...If it's possible.

Can't quite help ya with the infinite power bit, it's been a while since I've messed with MUGEN stuff.

As fer yer second thing, though, that's a bit easier, kinda.

The easiest bit would be ta go ta where ya put NT in yer select.def, and change the line from
nt
ta
nt,, order=0

The two commas are important; the game always looks at it like
[character],[stage],[extra parameters]
So you need ta have a stage entry between the character and the parameters, even if it is blank.

Note that if this doesn't work by itself, yer gonna have ta add something like
,, order=1
to the rest of your character entries, and mess with the "arcade.maxmatches" entry at the bottom ta determine what fights ya get fer arcade mode. Any character with "order=0" won't get chosen fer arcade mode.

EDIT: Mostly ninja'd.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game