Barbftr Games and Enemies.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Barbftr Games and Enemies.

Postby Wolfcrux » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:27 pm

she is great,the number of options are big,compared to the charizard girl,those 2 are your best work.
but it seems you can only defeat her with violence,are you planning on adding more animations based on how many times you pet her?
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:01 am

It sucks no one nearly as skilled as Al seems to have an interest in making more digestion mons. Understandably his own game is endo only according to his wishes, but even a lot of new barbftr enemies are now endo only in an originally digestion based game. Sheila seemed to get negotiated to having implied digestion, but it's still a lot less interesting getting stuck in an additional belly idle with 0 controls that can't be truly gurgled away.

Having the monster completely break at some points due to hitting 0 hp and no longer advancing the sequence with an endo beast is especially annoying, or again just sitting in an idle position playing with its stomach with no digestion option. Darn. First world fetish problems indeed.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:39 pm

if you want digestion mons , ask some new guys too

here , https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35476454/
ladre
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:29 am

So wait regena not finish or am i missing some stuff?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sat May 23, 2020 1:40 am

Important; all *ftr players between 2015 -> now had a serious bug I managed to FINALLY hunt down (it didn't become obvious until a year or so ago). It didn't affect higher performance machines which is why it was so hard to find, BUT with a lot of work it is now squashed. The "slowdown" effect should be gone for all respective players:

https://twitter.com/ImaginaryZVore/stat ... 7120533504
https://twitter.com/Alsnapz/status/1263962060913889285

Consider supporting https://www.patreon.com/AlsnapzBird if you like the barbftr content! And as always, I updated the maker kit on the fa page here https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27768399/ so if you want to create stuff yourself, please do! the more the merrier.
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zim6565 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 am

Out of curiosity where do you find the game?
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Wed May 27, 2020 7:08 pm

.....click the link lad
ladre
Participator

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:37 pm

Alsnapz has released his version of Malfaren for Helixftr! Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/37640319/
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby wetcardboardbox » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:31 am

So with the death of in-browser Flash, I've been trying to find a way to play old Barbftrs I liked. I'm hitting some roadblocks though cuz it seems most of the time people made Barbftr content they just posted a new player and 90% of the time there's no way to find the swf files. Anyone have an swf repository of old enemies?
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krieg » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:34 pm

wetcardboardbox wrote:So with the death of in-browser Flash, I've been trying to find a way to play old Barbftrs I liked. I'm hitting some roadblocks though cuz it seems most of the time people made Barbftr content they just posted a new player and 90% of the time there's no way to find the swf files. Anyone have an swf repository of old enemies?

Alsnaps posted up a link to an offline flash player you can use iirc, then just download the .swf of all the external monsters you want to add and edit the external file in wordpad/notepad, viola, enjoy!
Krieg
Participator

Postby DraconicsInc » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:18 pm

Here's all the FTR stuff I've collected over the years: Expired. Next release here

It's over 200 MB once uncompressed. There's readme files everywhere. Some directories contain a "gen.bat" file. This recreates the enemy xml file so you don't have to manually edit it after adding/removing enemies.

You need 7-zip to extract this.

Contains:

• Barbftr with built-in monsters. These are the old versions where enemies are baked into the game itself. Can only attack, you can't hug monsters or roll.
  • Barbftr with externally loaded monsters. This is the newer version. It exists multiple times, the HD version is the latest.
  • Panftr with monsters. Successor of barbftr but hasn't a lot of monsters.
  • Helixftr with monsters. This is the game that alsnapz currently works on. Not many monsters (yet)
  • I8U. Has never really been completed. Helixftr eventually was made out of this.
  • I8U2. Only one enemy. The idea was that this doesn't focuses on fighting.
  • bluthelizard_game. This predates most of barbftr and has only two enemies ever made. The "old" directory contains more abandoned versions with some additional monsters.
Last edited by DraconicsInc on Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby wetcardboardbox » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:43 am

DraconicsInc wrote:Here's all the FTR stuff I've collected over the years: https://mega.nz/file/NshgXKyR#FyADzFErl ... nAiRGUhNsM

It's over 200 MB once uncompressed.

Much appreciated!
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Just4comments » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:15 pm

DraconicsInc wrote:Here's all the FTR stuff I've collected over the years: https://mega.nz/file/NshgXKyR#FyADzFErl ... nAiRGUhNsM

It's over 200 MB once uncompressed. There's readme files everywhere. Some directories contain a "gen.bat" file. This recreates the enemy xml file so you don't have to manually edit it after adding/removing enemies.

You need 7-zip to extract this.

Contains:

• Barbftr with built-in monsters. These are the old versions where enemies are baked into the game itself. Can only attack, you can't hug monsters or roll.
  • Barbftr with externally loaded monsters. This is the newer version. It exists multiple times, the HD version is the latest.
  • Panftr with monsters. Successor of barbftr but hasn't a lot of monsters.
  • Helixftr with monsters. This is the game that alsnapz currently works on. Not many monsters (yet)
  • I8U. Has never really been completed. Helixftr eventually was made out of this.
  • I8U2. Only one enemy. The idea was that this doesn't focuses on fighting.
  • bluthelizard_game. This predates most of barbftr and has only two enemies ever made. The "old" directory contains more abandoned versions with some additional monsters.

Omg thank you sooooo much for this! However I do have a single question about one of the old blu games. What’s the cheat input for the hunting snakewildlife game?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconicsInc » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:30 pm

Just4comments wrote:Omg thank you sooooo much for this! However I do have a single question about one of the old blu games. What’s the cheat input for the hunting snakewildlife game?

Enabling cheats in these old files will put a button in the HUD that allows you to refill your HP. By the way, I updated the archive. There's a new enemy in the helixftr preview releases, and an update to the yellow dog in barbftr.
This however changes the link. New: Expired. Next release here
Last edited by DraconicsInc on Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Just4comments » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:01 am

DraconicsInc wrote:
Just4comments wrote:Omg thank you sooooo much for this! However I do have a single question about one of the old blu games. What’s the cheat input for the hunting snakewildlife game?

Enabling cheats in these old files will put a button in the HUD that allows you to refill your HP. By the way, I updated the archive. There's a new enemy in the helixftr preview releases, and an update to the yellow dog in barbftr.
This however changes the link. New: https://mega.nz/file/8l4UwABC#VpB6NHQyI ... bgZ1V8YNxg

Thanks for the update! I got the notion about the “secret input” from reading something in the updates log (I think) for the hunting snake wildlife game. It also said that the re-hp and set-hp were automatically on without said input. I wonder if blu even remembers...
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:55 am

im not sure why but whenever i run the games the monsters dont exist because it cant run the external or find it or something?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby ladre » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:09 am

did you download and extracted everything?
ladre
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:54 am

ladre wrote:did you download and extracted everything?

how else would i be running it....?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby DraconicsInc » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:12 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:im not sure why but whenever i run the games the monsters dont exist because it cant run the external or find it or something?

Note that the first enemy is always empty for the ftr versions with external files. You have to initially click on "New Enemy" to switch to the first one, or click on the "External" text in the top left and select one of the squares that shows up.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:40 pm

DraconicsInc wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:im not sure why but whenever i run the games the monsters dont exist because it cant run the external or find it or something?

Note that the first enemy is always empty for the ftr versions with external files. You have to initially click on "New Enemy" to switch to the first one, or click on the "External" text in the top left and select one of the squares that shows up.

im WELL aware of that, the problem is the other enemies CANT be loaded they simply dont exist to it
UBFanDrake
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game