Simple vore game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Simple vore game

Postby Anubkin32 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Ok so for the last few days I've been screwing around with RPG maker and testing out different ways to do things. I eventually remembered you guys and girls here at Eka's portal and made a short vore game. It's not very long, and has very few interactions, it was more me fucking with parallel processing than anything. But since I actually found my work enjoyable to play I decided to upload it here to you all. I don't intend to build on this one anymore but I'm open to suggestions for any and all possible future v-games. :o

WARNING! Do not download this game if any or all of the following offend you or displease you;
Scat
Scat play
Urinating
Implied eating of Scat
Vore
Oral Vore
Digestion
Micro/Macro
Oral Sex

If none of the above could possibly offend you, then please, enjoy. I cannot be held liable for the desire to eat or be eaten in any shape or form. I do not recommend attempting vore in real life. If you feel any of these desires and wish to perform them in real life and/or attempt to perform them in real life, you should consult your psychiatrist. If you feel these desires but do not wish to partake in the aforementioned, this is normal as I assume you are a voraphiliac and enjoy such sceens as those displayed. No queens were harmed in the making of this game, however one actor was accidentally digested during a take due to her forgetting to drink an 'anti-digestion' potion.ENJOY!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8v5gbkxbjij501/Anubkin%27s%20VGame.exe
Anubkin32
Been posting for a bit

Re: Simple vore game

Postby foxyumbreon » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:27 am

Gotta remember those anti-digestion potions.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vakrata » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 am

It seems to be missing a few components...
vakrata
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anubkin32 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 am

vakrata wrote:It seems to be missing a few components...

it very well might be, I'm still learning how to work RPG Maker. If your talking about the ability to dash though, I disabled that on all the maps simply so you couldn't dash around for any reason. (Mainly in the castle which is the only place you CAN move truly freely).
Anubkin32
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 pm

bizarre...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sampson » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:15 pm

ti's a nice game' so far. here are some bugs that I found :)

the bugs start at the daughter room after the scene if you walk back to the door the starting scene of the room take place again.
and if you talk to the big jar near the bucket after the scat scene the scene starts again and you get stuck there .

now when I get to fireplace and out to the river ...and get eaten by a fish and its game over. how do i get passed that ?
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Postby Anubkin32 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm

sampson wrote:ti's a nice game' so far. here are some bugs that I found :)

the bugs start at the daughter room after the scene if you walk back to the door the starting scene of the room take place again.
and if you talk to the big jar near the bucket after the scat scene the scene starts again and you get stuck there .

Thank you for pointing those out, I probably forgot to clean them up; the one by the door was a debugger for the level so I could test it without playing the whole thing through. As for the jar, I'll look into that and try to avoid such a problem.

sampson wrote:now when I get to fireplace and out to the river ...and get eaten by a fish and its game over. how do i get passed that ?

That is game over, there is no getting past I'm afraid. But I'm going to make another one, and also figure out why the name select is stuck on Japanese T.T
Anubkin32
Been posting for a bit

Postby Striker » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Finished. Some of the issues were stated above. Some things not bugs just weird. Like the late kings door is locked but it does an open animation then tells you it is locked. You as the user have to much control of character between scenes. Meaning it is allowing the user to trigger scenes again by walking on panels and or triggering panels that would reset the scenes. You also can too easily trigger scenes out of order. I walked into princess room ran to fireplace and BOOM I am gone lol. She is kissing me on lips while I am chilling in the bathroom cause I ran past her etc. Scenes need to be not repeatable unless that is your intention and characters need to be locked in position you wish for the scenes to make sense. Scenes that would come later need to not be able to trigger unless the previous scene needed to make sense has already done so. You can either make it more staged or fine tune your code/triggers. Either will work but keep in mind that whichever method you use now should thematically be used for the future. So if one is too much work for you to pump out content look for easier solutions.

On the good note. Was actually laid out really well I could see the vision you wanted to portray on screen due to you attention to detail and layout choices. Being able to taunt people with dialogue was an interesting choice that I enjoyed as it made it feel like I could make her personality more in line with my fetish. Overall enjoyable minus the glitches and look forward to some more.

The only other suggestions I have are:
SFX need to be louder/music lower. The music is overpowering it drastically.
When characters are moving to location (Old man walking away to leave you with princess) was to slow and a bit annoying. You can make characters leave faster or you can simply design the layout to where the distance characters will cover be much shorter.

Great job and good luck!
Striker
Been posting for a bit

Postby sampson » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:25 pm

so the fireplace scene is the last scene of the game ? because if not then I'm stuck and if someone can point out what to do :)
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Postby Anubkin32 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Striker wrote:Finished. Some of the issues were stated above. Some things not bugs just weird. Like the late kings door is locked but it does an open animation then tells you it is locked. You as the user have to much control of character between scenes. Meaning it is allowing the user to trigger scenes again by walking on panels and or triggering panels that would reset the scenes. You also can too easily trigger scenes out of order. I walked into princess room ran to fireplace and BOOM I am gone lol. She is kissing me on lips while I am chilling in the bathroom cause I ran past her etc. Scenes need to be not repeatable unless that is your intention and characters need to be locked in position you wish for the scenes to make sense. Scenes that would come later need to not be able to trigger unless the previous scene needed to make sense has already done so. You can either make it more staged or fine tune your code/triggers. Either will work but keep in mind that whichever method you use now should thematically be used for the future. So if one is too much work for you to pump out content look for easier solutions.

On the good note. Was actually laid out really well I could see the vision you wanted to portray on screen due to you attention to detail and layout choices. Being able to taunt people with dialogue was an interesting choice that I enjoyed as it made it feel like I could make her personality more in line with my fetish. Overall enjoyable minus the glitches and look forward to some more.

The only other suggestions I have are:
SFX need to be louder/music lower. The music is overpowering it drastically.
When characters are moving to location (Old man walking away to leave you with princess) was to slow and a bit annoying. You can make characters leave faster or you can simply design the layout to where the distance characters will cover be much shorter.

Great job and good luck!

Thank you for your suggestions and critique, I will take it all into consideration. And yes, I intended the choices to make it a bit more lifelike and test out how choices function ^.^ I'm going to make the future one more choice oriented and make it so that some options lead to later actions, like one idea I've had; you eat a willing person, and later on at some point you run into say their sister/brother who thinks you ate them in cold blood or something.

sampson wrote:so the fireplace scene is the last scene of the game ? because if not then I'm stuck and if someone can point out what to do :)

Yes, fireplace is end.

LAST TIME I STATE THIS; PLEASE READ!: FIREPLACE IS THE END OF GAME.

Edit:
also one other problem I'm facing is learning to make my own sprites since I don't want to use another persons not because I don't want to give credit or nothing, but because I feel like it's cheating or lazy.
Anubkin32
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:04 am

when i extracted the file, it said: "Extract Failed"
but the game folder appeared, but when i try playing it, it says "System\RGSS300.dll could not be found"
so what now?
am i just missing a RPGMAKER or was the download incomplete?
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anubkin32 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:57 am

I remember having a problem like that at first but I forget how to fix it. sorry.
Anubkin32
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:42 am

DAMN!
let me know if you remember...
otherwise I'm out in the cold lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YuriFan » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:46 pm

That was really quite delightful. Besides the few bugs that have been pointed out, the writing is good and unique. Shame it's so short.

I look forward to your future projects.
YuriFan
Participator

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 am

My computer says that the file is unsafe >.>
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daedra » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:45 am

Then dont open it.
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anubkin32 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:50 pm

ok I need someone to explain something to me; how do I make the name entry system go from Japanese to English?
Anubkin32
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Damn, this game is brief. >.>
Turbotowns
???

Postby Gah » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:15 pm

A good start. I enjoy the beginning and the setting of the scene. But, as of now, as might be obvious even to the creator, the game is simply far to brief; and I'm disappointed that there seems to be no instances where you can actually devour someone.
Gah
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Gah wrote:A good start. I enjoy the beginning and the setting of the scene. But, as of now, as might be obvious even to the creator, the game is simply far to brief; and I'm disappointed that there seems to be no instances where you can actually devour someone.

Aye, I'd love to gobble some people, there are not nearly enough V-Games where the player can play pred... more often than not, they have to play as prey.
Turbotowns
???

Next

Return to Vore game