Vrogue: Vore Mod for Brogue (M/M) [Alpha Version 0.20.2]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vrogue: Vore Mod for Brogue (M/M) [Alpha Version 0.20.2]

Postby Myconid32 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Details on the latest patch are in the included changelog!

Instructions: Unzip game and make sure all files stay in the same folder, especially with the Windows version. Each version contains a readme by the original developers with information about the non-vorish aspects of the game.

Playable:
Version 0.20.2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/54lnqa4cijmpc ... d.zip?dl=0
Version 0.14.0: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gzooyjqav8fzo ... 0.zip?dl=0
Trello link (for preview of coding progress): https://trello.com/b/UIvJCUkP/vrogue-progress

Test Build:

Outdated Versions:
Spoiler: show
Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vt1p5zgo7ujqf ... n.zip?dl=0 (In-Progress Rebuilt Alpha) <--- Probably broken
Mac OSX: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xwyjgtw0fgkgac8/BrogueOSX.zip (Old version)

Frequently-Asked-Questions
Spoiler: show
Q: What platforms will this run on?
A: Vrogue currently only runs on Windows. The original Brogue runs on Windows, MacOS, and Linux, but I do not have the ability to test the mod on the latter two operating systems.

Q: The window is too small/large.
A: Press PageUp or PageDown to increase and decrease the size of the game window, respectively.

Q: How do I offer myself to enemies?
A: Press the Offer key ("O") or click the Offer command in the bottom menu. This will not work unless you are adjacent to a predator or apex predator who does not currently have prey.

Q: How do I devour enemies?
A: The player cannot devour enemies until he is corrupted, which by default occurs automatically at Depth 12. You can devour prey enemies or allies by hitting the Devour key ("V") or clicking the Devour command in the bottom menu. Predators can only be devoured when you are further corrupted, starting at Depth 25. Apex predators cannot be swallowed.

Q: Are you still accepting monster submissions?
A: Submissions will be accepted until version Beta 1.0.0, which is when all monsters are considered added to the game. Private messages are the preferred medium, but it's okay if you post your submission in the thread. I will not confirm the inclusion of submissions until version 1.0.0, which will have a list of all of the finished monsters; if it's not on the completed list, then it didn't make the cut.

Q: What do you look for in a submission?
A: The guidelines for monster submissions are included in a text file with the most recent download. In general you should try to stick to the fantasy theme of the setting, but there is leeway for more exotic creatures. If you want a character from a pre-existing franchise (ie. Pokemon), at least try to change its name and keep its description consistent with the setting before you submit it.

Q: What do you have planned?
A: The first stage of development focuses on the entities in the dungeon, as well as player predation. This in itself is split into five groups: Depths 1-10, Depths 12-17, Depths 18-22, Depths 23-26, and Depths 26-29. The addition of all planned enemies will mark version Alpha 1.0.0.
The second stage of development will focus on difficulty switches called Toggles. Suggestions are welcome for Toggles during this period, which ends with version Alpha 2.0.0.
The third stage of development is testing for the various boss enemies. Bosses are already planned and cannot be submitted. Bosses (and the game in general) are considered complete with version Beta 1.0.0, which is also the end of the user submission period.

Q: I don't like oral vore/anal vore/cock vore/absorption/scat.
A: Scat can currently be turned off in the Preferences menu, accessible from the title screen. As of 15.0, you can also toggle between light and heavy digestion. Specific vore types will also eventually make it to this menu, but that has not yet been implemented.

Q: I prefer females/unbirth/breast vore/tail vore/etc.
A: Female characters and other vore types will not be in the final game. However, the code does support them, and when the game is complete I will include the source code and a tutorial for adding your own enemies.

Q: The game is too hard/unfair.
A: Short Answer: Hit Shift+7 while playing to activate Easy Mode.
Long Answer: As a game in the Roguelike genre, difficulty and bad luck is to be expected. However, if the game is consistently hard in a specific way, report it as a balance issue. I will love you for it.

Q: Updates are taking too long.
A: In addition to generally being an easily frustrated person with little tolerance for bug-fixing, I have numerous real life issues that take time away from programming. Please be patient, and maybe use the time to poke around and look for bugs/balance issues. Thanks!

Q: You haven't added my monster yet.
A: User submissions are planned to be added later in development to fill in gaps created by original enemies. Keep in mind that repeatedly asking where your submission is will reduce the likelihood of its acceptance.

Q: The game won't load properly when I save it.
A: This is a known issue called a desync error, in which the game has difficulty replicating your previous save. The feature is still in beta, so you should take care when saving and be aware that you may still lose your progress.

------

Hey there! Long time lurker here. I have a project that is pretty much ready to be distributed, but I would like to make it a little more interactive. Hence, this post.

I greatly enjoyed the vore roguelike games posted by Gatess and Darkevilme, so when I found the source code to a descendant of the original Rogue I just couldn't resist. The base game, Brogue, is a fantasy-themed dungeon crawler with pretty ASCII graphics and randomized level, item, and enemy generation. If you want to get an idea of what the game is like, there is a wiki for it at brogue.wikia.com. The game itself (and its source) is free and runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux, and can be controlled entirely with either the keyboard or the mouse (or both, if you swing that way).

ANYWAY. I modified the game's code to include a vore system that allows enemies to devour the player (and each other), accompanied by titillating descriptions of the act. If the player is swallowed, they must struggle to damage the enemy from within before dying of digestion damage. If an enemy is swallowed, it is helpless until it is either digested or freed by another creature. The objective of the game is the same as the original Rogue: get to the 26th floor and find an amulet to escape. The real objective, though, is probably to find your favorite predator :)

This is where you come in. While I have plenty of ideas for vorish creatures, I want to appeal to your imaginations. If you want a certain creature to appear in the game, reply with a description! You can either give me a rough idea and I'll work out the details, or you can write all of the descriptions yourself according to the format below (I used a giant rat as an example creature). I'll post the game with the suggested creatures soon, but don't be afraid to continue replying; new creatures are very easy to add, and I'll keep updating the game as I get more replies. The game includes various different types of vore by default, but I will add a setting to restrict the appearance of certain vore types and things like digestion or scat.
Last edited by Myconid32 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:05 am, edited 88 times in total.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Brogue Roguelike Vore Mod (M/M)

Postby Myconid32 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Description Format
Text descriptions for creatures come in several types, each with their own limits, described thusly:

Main description
This text appears when you hover over the creature with the mouse. It's a bit of flavor text that mainly describes its appearance.
Limit: ~350 characters.
Example: "The rat is a scavenger of the shallows, perpetually in search of decaying animal matter."

Attack verbs
These appear when the creature attacks. They should escalate in severity, because the game will choose a verb based on how damaging the attack is. You can have as few as one or as many as five.
Limit: Three words at most.
Examples: "scratches", "bites", ie. "The rat scratches you."

Note: For the next few sets, you should include all of these lines for each vore type.

Vore attempt
This appears when your creature is ready to try swallowing its target. It describes an attempt which can possibly miss.
Limit: 79 characters.
Example: "The rat lunges toward you with wide-open jaws."

Swallow
This appears after a successful vore attempt (otherwise, the predator simply misses). It should follow logically from the vore attempt line.
Limit: ~230 characters.
Example: "The rat seizes your head in his mouth and quickly swallows, bolting you down into his hot, tight stomach."

Willing
This optionally appears for preds if the player is resting near them when they make their vore attempt. It is the same as the swallow line, but implies that the player is willing prey. If you choose not to include this, the swallow line will play in both cases.

Digestion
These lines appear every time the pred deals digestion damage to the player. They are chosen randomly from a set of four. I usually like to split the lines between the pred's perspective and the prey's. The pred is implied to be moving around while digesting his prey.
Limit: Exactly four lines, 79 characters each.
Example: "The rat happily rubs his bloated gut.", "The rat waddles around the dungeon as he digests you.", "The powerful acids burn your skin.", "You press desperately against the stomach walls."

Completion
This text appears if the player loses all health while being digested. You can write whatever you want to describe the eventual fate of the player. Keep in mind that, if the description contains explicit digestion/scat, I will provide a similar alternate description for people who choose not to include them.
Example: "The rat lets out a satisfied belch, crushing you for good within its hot belly. After a while, it squats down and [REDACTED FOR HORRIBLENESS]."

Feel free to post or PM these lines if you want your creature in the game!
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoodoo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Prey only? I wish you luck with it, but I probably won't play it.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SollusDellager » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:48 pm

I greatly enjoyed the rouguelikes that have been posted here in the past, and I am quite excited to hear of another, I am looking forward to it!
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-Douglas Adams,
SollusDellager
Participator

Postby TheMan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Allow me to be the first, I like this idea

Centaur male: Predator

Main description:
A strong and large centaur male. It is half man from torso up and half horse waist to hooves. It seems quite muscular around its powerful legs. It has a well hung horse member, and a perfectly toned butt hidden by its long equine tail

Attack verbs: (in order of severity).
the centaur punches.
The centaur kicks.
The centaur tackles.

Vore attempt: (Oral)
The centaur attempts to pin your arms and swallow your hands.

Swallow:
The centaur swallows your hands, then arms, after which he quickly grabs your waist. He lifts you into the air, letting gravity slide your head, chest, waist, legs, and feet into its mouth, throat, and then stomach.

Willing:
The centaur guides hands into its mouth, swallowing your arms, then your head, chest, waist, and finally legs and feet. Sighing contently, he groans as you enter its stomach with no struggling.

Digestion:
The centaurs stomach shifts and groans, and churns violently around you.
The centaurs stomach spews more acid onto you, making your skin burn and itch.
You punch and kick the stomach walls in desperate attempt to escape.
You gasp, feeling your air supply deplete in the stomach.

Completion:
The centaur pats its flat gut satisfied. He finds a private place, lifting his tail to release your remains. His anus puckers and crackles before a steaming brown pile of horse manure pushes out of it and onto the floor. Your bones litter the mess, and soon your skull lands atop the pile pushed from the centaurs anus. He then trots off.

Vore attempt: (Anal)
The centaur tries to push you towards and into his anus.

Swallow:
The centaurs anus clings on your head, nearly crushing it. Then it violently slurps up your shoulders, chest, arms and waist, before finally pushing your feet in and sealing you in its bowels.

Willing:
The centaur rubs its rear in your face, groaning lightly in pleasure. Slowly your head is pushed in, and the bowel clings and slurps at you, gtrabbing at your shoulders, chest, waist, legs, and finally feet, before trapping you inside.

Digestion:
The bowels shift and growl around you, grinding at you to digest you there.
The bowels slurp you in even deeper, churning like a stomach would.
You try to move inside, but the tightness nearly crushes your attempt.
You groan as the pressure increases, trying to push away.

Completion:
The centaur groans in pleasure, soon crushing and grinding you in his bowel, digesting you there. It raises its tail and lets loose a foul pile of waste, crushed bones and skull littering the brown mess only adding to the mass. The centaur stops. It looks back at its work satisfied, the pile it made nearly as large as your former body.

(tell me what you think, if it works or not!)
Yo Check me out maybe or don't I'm not your boss: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=13882

I came to chew ass and take virginity.
TheMan
Participator

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Goodness, this really cropped up outta nowhere. Good luck! I'm not a big fan of M/M stuff, but I am a fan of rougelikes. So, hopefully you go far with this one!
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby Runman292 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Sounds like a very interesting game. I also hate M/M games, but I do wish you good luck. :)
Runman292
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myconid32 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:34 am

TheMan wrote:Allow me to be the first, I like this idea

Centaur male: Predator

Main description:
A strong and large centaur male. It is half man from torso up and half horse waist to hooves. It seems quite muscular around its powerful legs. It has a well hung horse member, and a perfectly toned butt hidden by its long equine tail

(tell me what you think, if it works or not!)

This is actually exactly the sort of thing I am looking for (and, somehow, my original draft did not include a centaur). I'll add him in. Thanks!

I would like to add that special behaviors can be included, if you like. For example, I have a snake monster that remains invisible until you are nearby, poisons you, and flees until you are weak enough to eat. If you think your creature should act a particular way, mention it and I'll see what I can do.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nibor » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:06 am

I got one.

Color- changing slime: Non-specified gender.

Main description:
A special species of slime which can change colors at will. It doesn't seem to have a favorite color to be...

Attack verbs:(order of severity)
The slime shoots a glob of goo at you.
The slime lunges.
The slime forms a club out of itself and attacks you with it.

Vore attempt: (absorption, of course)
You watch as the slime scrunches itself back before lunging high at you.

Swallow:
You are unable to get out from under the slime in time, and it lands on you. You are now trapped in the slime's ooze.

Willing:
The slime easily forms around you, gently pulling you down to rest in its ooze.

Digestion:
The slime moves along the ground, with you perfectly visible inside it.
You can hear a murring sound coming from the slime as you are digested.
You try to push your way out, but the edge just feels like rubber.
Though you can breathe for some reason, it stings inside the slime.

Completion:
You slowly fade away inside the slime, even your bones gone from the world...

(what do ya think? I kinda based it off Ront....)
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby Snorlaxkid » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Oh my... I'll see if I can do anything for this later but I'm very interested.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheMan » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Myconid32 wrote:I would like to add that special behaviors can be included, if you like. For example, I have a snake monster that remains invisible until you are nearby, poisons you, and flees until you are weak enough to eat. If you think your creature should act a particular way, mention it and I'll see what I can do.

I think this creature, my centaur, should be passive aggressive, say, a state where, unless attacked or bothered to much, or its own little territory is invaded, it remains passive. That what you are looking for?
Yo Check me out maybe or don't I'm not your boss: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=13882

I came to chew ass and take virginity.
TheMan
Participator

Postby Myconid32 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:11 pm

TheMan wrote:I think this creature, my centaur, should be passive aggressive, say, a state where, unless attacked or bothered to much, or its own little territory is invaded, it remains passive. That what you are looking for?

That is what I'm looking for, and it definitely is possible. I'll get working on it tonight.

Edit: Unless otherwise specified by its creator, I might add special behaviors to new creatures just for fun. For example, I plan to have Nibor's slime change colors every turn and have an attack that can induce hallucination, unless he objects.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stabox » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Oh! Very excited for this! M/M stuff is exactly what I keep hoping to see in these forums!

I'll try to contribute something -big- in the future too, wouldn't wanna see a project like this disappear from lack of community support! For now though I just say don't forget about feral mammals (wolves, roos, and big cats come to mind) and dragons (eastern/western), I know some people think they're kinda basic, but sometimes basic things are what I look forwards to!
Solez, or Sol as my friends call me!
Stabox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myconid32 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Stabox wrote:Oh! Very excited for this! M/M stuff is exactly what I keep hoping to see in these forums!

I'll try to contribute something -big- in the future too, wouldn't wanna see a project like this disappear from lack of community support! For now though I just say don't forget about feral mammals (wolves, roos, and big cats come to mind) and dragons (eastern/western), I know some people think they're kinda basic, but sometimes basic things are what I look forwards to!

Thanks for the support! And don't worry; many such creatures are already included. The mod is actually something I had written once-upon-a-time for my own amusement, but I lost it in a disastrous data purge. I decided that I should share it as long as I'm restoring it. In its original form, it had a multitude of different creatures drawn from nature, stories, games, films, etc. I'll add as many of them as I can remember in addition to the community-made ones, and I promise there will be plenty of ferals!
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nibor » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Myconid32 wrote:I plan to have Nibor's slime change colors every turn and have an attack that can induce hallucination, unless he objects.

I got no objections, though I think the slime should stay on a color for at least a *few* turns. how about it changes every 3 or 4 turns?
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby bigFurry7 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:44 am

Since nobody did this one yet, I might as well give my enemy a go in this game. I might do more of these enemies later on as I come up with good enemies to put into this game. :D

I also added Scat and Non-Scat versions of my enemy type just encase you decide to use both of them.

Werewolf male: Predator

Main description
A chubby, yet masculine werewolf appears. He has built muscles around his entire furry body except for his belly, which is big, fat, and round. Underneath his belly is a bigger than normal member and a huge nut-shack the size of grapefruits. He is currently looking at you with hunger in his eyes as he growls and moves his tail side to side.

Attack verbs
The werewolf bites into you
The werewolf claws at you
The werewolf kicks you
The werewolf knocks you down and you stand back up
The werewolf grabs you and throws you to the wall

Vore attempt
The werewolf charges right at you with his mouth wide open.

Swallow
The werewolf has your head inside his maw. Grabbing your torso, he pushes you up into his maw and swallows up with brute force to plunge you into his stomach. You create bulges within his throat as you try to escape.

Willing
The werewolf lunges and begins to swallow you whole. Starting with the feet, he swallows and pushes you into his stomach. You slide into his stomach creating a larger belly than he had before.

Digestion
The werewolf looks down at his belly and enjoys the sight of you struggling.
The werewolf pushes his belly around causing you to move around inside it.
The werewolf belches and causes his stomach to work harder into digesting you.
You struggle within his stomach by punching and kicking the stomach walls.

Completion

Scat version
The werewolf gives out one final belch before seeing his stomach stop moving around. He waddles away and sleeps on the ground with his bloated belly still gurgling. Moments later, he squats down, lifts his tail, and pushes a long trail of the remains of what was left of you.

Non Scat Version
The werewolf rubs his bloated belly around in sight you still struggling. With his stomach still gurgling, he enjoys his new prey still waggling around within him. Occasionally, you create bulges within his belly making him enjoy swallowing you whole as he responds by rubbing his belly.

Vore attempt
The werewolf jumps high and lands his butt onto your face.

Swallow
Your head is pushed into the werewolf's anus causing him to howl lustfully. Wanting more of you inside him, he sucks you inside him in attempt of shoving you into his body anally. With each pull, he moans lustfully.

Willing
Seeing you resting, the werewolf takes your feet and shoves them into his ass. He then keeps pulling you inside of him making him love every second of it. With his balls on your face, he gives one final pull inside of him.

Digestion
You struggle within his bowels causing him to rub himself in pleasure.
The werewolf rubs his butt as his large intestine digests you.
The werewolf flops his tongue out enjoying the feeling of you moving around.
You give a strike within his bowels, causing him to howl lustfully.

Completion

Scat version
As you feel weaker by the second, the werewolf groans slightly as he sucks you further into his bowels. After some time as passed, the werewolf lifts his tail end and pushes the remains of you out of him. He then ventures off.

Non-Scat version
As you struggle within him, he gains more pleasure out of you being inside him. Reaching his limit, his cock spurts with cum all over the floor. The werewolf falls on his butt and rubs his belly as you still wiggle inside him.

Vore attempt
The werewolf grabs you and pushes you toward his cock which opens up for you.

Swallow
Your feet go into the werewolf's cock causing him to howl. He beings to suck you inside his dick, pulling you towards his huge balls. He then thrusts his hips back and forth in an attempt to pull you inside him.

Willing
The werewolf takes your head and plunges it inside his cock. Grunting and groaning, the werewolf pushes you deeper into his cock by humping you inside him. The huge bulge that was your body slides down into his nut sack.

Digestion
The werewolf rubs his balls around in hopes of making you his cum.
The werewolf swings his balls back and forth, sloshing you inside of him.
You struggle within his balls causing him to groan in pure enjoyment.
The werewolf's cum around you start to soften your body little by little.

Completion

Cum version
The werewolf soothes his balls in the sight of you fighting weaker to escape. With his balls heavily bloated, he begins to quickly stroke his cock. He howls and releases a huge streams of cum that splatters all over the walls.

No-Cum version
The werewolf enjoying the new wiggling nut sack decides to walk around for a bit. Enjoying the new weight of his balls, he begins to swing them back and forth to show to the other werewolves who is current alpha within the pack.

:?: *Let me know what you think about him.* :?:
bigFurry7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myconid32 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:58 am

Nice work, guys! Counting these and other submissions, there are over 50 creatures in the game so far. I'll try to use the long weekend to get the first version out soon.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bigFurry7 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:56 am

Myconid32 wrote:Nice work, guys! Counting these and other submissions, there are over 50 creatures in the game so far. I'll try to use the long weekend to get the first version out soon.

Care to give us a list of the creatures when you release the game? :D
bigFurry7
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGuyWhoKnows » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Sure. Looks fun. Here 'ya go.

Main description
The creature slinks towards you, the powerful body of a lion melding sleekly with a eagle’s forelegs and head. Two colossal wings are folded at its flanks, and the thing stands about the size of a horse, or even bigger. A gryphon. Between its hind legs, something sways lustfully: a thick, pulsing erection, sprouting from two swollen testicles.
Attack verbs
The gryphon slams its weight into you.
The gryphon snaps hungrily at you.
The gryphon slashes savagely at you.
The gryphon smashes a claw into you.

Vore attempt
The gryphon pounces upon you, yawning wide to reveal a hungry, dripping throat.
The gryphon lunges forwards, its open maw aiming for you.

Swallow
You're caught! The creature hisses softly in triumph, and intense, liquid heat spreads over you as it swallows you alive. Minutes pass before it gives a final, damning swallow, and you slide slowly into its gluttonous belly.
Willing
With a gentle purr, your head is pulled into that beak, and the powerful muscles take hold of you. The gryphon licks over your body, enjoying the taste, and inch by inch you are pulled in, until finally its beak slurps shut.

Digestion
The gryphon strokes its churning gut, purring as you squirm with pain.
Roughly massaging gastric juices into your flesh, the gryphon’s stomach churns.
Your squirming only seems to cause it pleasure, and the acids keep burning.
Its belly ripples as you squirm agonisingly inside, pressing against its shaft.

Completion
It has all been for naught. The gryphon strokes its swaying belly as you slip away, sitting back to let the weight press against its member with a groan, and slowly, you become just another layer of fat on that hungry stomach.

Alternatively ...to hell with it. CV can be fun sometimes. >_>

Vore attempt
The gryphon shoves its bulk over you, a massive erection slurping at your face.

Swallow
The thick shaft ripples like a snake, the scent of sperm filling your nostrils as it swallows you. The gryphon roars in pleasure, bucking as its sac distends with your body. Tortuously, you are sealed inside that hot shaft.

Willing
The dripping cockhead nuzzles you, seeming spread wider, and slowly it starts to engulf you. The gryphon pants, sac bulging around you as you are smothered in seed. Eventually, your feet slip in, and you curl up inside its balls.

Digestion
The gryphon moans as you wriggle, stroking its engorged shaft with a claw.
Your body is smothered in thick musky sperm, the sac rippling all around you.
Slowly, your body is being digested into thick, pure gryphon seed.
Fleshy walls clench around you as the creature groans, stroking its testicles.

Completion
With all the stimulation, it doesn't take too long for the gryphon to reach an explosive climax, and your soul fades as it roars, shaft erupting in a fountain of thick creamy sperm. Your last memory is of splattering its belly.

Now that you're dead... hmmm, behaviour? Well, I think this creature would likely stalk you before attacking, so maybe you could try to detect it and so notice it before it attacks?
Voracious Gryphon Overlord of the portal, sadist, and writer.Beware the Goldeneye.

TheGuyWhoKnows
---

Location: Dancing amidst the terror-fevered inferno of your beautiful little mind. Exquisite...

Postby Myconid32 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:15 pm

How did I not already have a gryphon...? See, this why I asked you guys for suggestions :3
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game