Mysta's Myst Adventure 17/09/20 V1.01 Minor fixes.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Terrafox » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Does anyone still have the file with all the saves right before a vore scene?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SecondAce » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:08 pm

Terrafox wrote:Does anyone still have the file with all the saves right before a vore scene?

Luckily or unluckily, I've only got the saves with scat enabled before every scene. Nonetheless, here they are:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/z1ra5254 ... 2.zip/file
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:54 pm

MaximumFlufficus wrote:
Terrafox wrote:Does anyone still have the file with all the saves right before a vore scene?

Luckily or unluckily, I've only got the saves with scat enabled before every scene. Nonetheless, here they are:

Means that the scat is on or off, i have to ask this, bcuz my english isnt that good
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SecondAce » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
MaximumFlufficus wrote:

Means that the scat is on or off, i have to ask this, bcuz my english isnt that good

It means that scat is toggled on.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:19 pm

MaximumFlufficus, okay thanks
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby laywall » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:54 pm

Is it on mobile?
laywall
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:42 am

Yoshi174 wrote:
MaximumFlufficus wrote:Heya guys!
I finally decided to implement a fix to the elf prison scene in Mysta's Myst Adventure for those like me who really would like the scene to work properly again. Although I don't know for sure if only the save file is needed or the entire game so I included the game and all it's subfolder. I even included save files for every scene(You can thank whoever posted all of the scenes as saves in a winrar file, seeing as I didn't configure it but simply included it) in the game due to me feeling it would be very unnecessary to have another game just like the original with just 1 save file for one specific scene. I did, of course, ask permission from Mysta before doing this, whom I received approval from. (Thanks again Mysta!)

Here's the link to anyone who wants it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7tvicdczg ... x.rar/file

Also, I apologise in advance for necro'ing the thread.

Thanks for this! Those saves are really useful and nice to have that part fixed.

which part is it exactly that needed a fix? for me the only fix that was needed was the catgirl picture that didn't despawn after you go away from her. The rest seemed to work fine for me
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby SecondAce » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:37 am

iepie122 wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:
MaximumFlufficus wrote:Heya guys!
I finally decided to implement a fix to the elf prison scene in Mysta's Myst Adventure for those like me who really would like the scene to work properly again. Although I don't know for sure if only the save file is needed or the entire game so I included the game and all it's subfolder. I even included save files for every scene(You can thank whoever posted all of the scenes as saves in a winrar file, seeing as I didn't configure it but simply included it) in the game due to me feeling it would be very unnecessary to have another game just like the original with just 1 save file for one specific scene. I did, of course, ask permission from Mysta before doing this, whom I received approval from. (Thanks again Mysta!)

Here's the link to anyone who wants it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7tvicdczg ... x.rar/file

Also, I apologise in advance for necro'ing the thread.

Thanks for this! Those saves are really useful and nice to have that part fixed.

which part is it exactly that needed a fix? for me the only fix that was needed was the catgirl picture that didn't despawn after you go away from her. The rest seemed to work fine for me

The fix was mainly for the scat scene that would follow the elf girl's prison scene which would lead to the game freezing after advancing through the digestion sequence. I only implemented a few commands that allowed for the game to progress as intended.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Youngfat » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:52 pm

Love the game but have trouble with the late game slime blocking paths by camping on them and not moving.
Youngfat
New to the forum

Postby Bunnicula » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:29 pm

mysta wrote:Hey

My best completed VORE game, with emphasis on the vore. It is a game, but the focus is: delivering many decent and varied vore scenes, together in one neat package. ;)

Contains:
Spoiler: show
Contains: Pictures! Female protaginist, Player as pred and prey, Soft vore, unbirth, anal vore, cock vore, same size, macro/micro, digestion, some furries and other beasts, f/f, f/m, optional scat.

Game pics:
Spoiler: show
screenshot eat.png
Screenshot pred.png
screenshot digest.png
Screnshot fight.png

Update: V 1
Here it is: (sorry about the large size) You only need one of these files.
https://mega.nz/#!2lIURZIT!CCF4XNIhkmog ... Z56fP9mMy0

Also, you'll need the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP to play it. Get that free here:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

Enjoy. :)

Walkthrough of most of the game:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33146&p=1772249&hilit=walkthrough#p1772249

Mysta

PS: I'm happy for people to submit vore scenes to add, even if it's just text (do ask first if you're expecting me to produce Images for it). Admittedly they will have to be of respectable quality.

PPS: thanks to all the people who's resources I've used. (bonus pink haired girl scenes by: 'Salted' and 'Avant')

are you aware the first battle with the harpy's pathing is broken?
Battle starts > Harpy taunts hero > game crashes > Game says it has to do with a wizward . PNG file
Bunnicula
New to the forum

Postby jamoisnice1 » Mon May 04, 2020 7:11 pm

I actually think I've found a glitch I can't even exit the back yard in the first part.
jamoisnice1
New to the forum

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Tue May 05, 2020 3:10 am

Hey Myst, any tips on beating Kalysta?
KyleWaterdrop
Participator

Postby chocobun » Tue May 05, 2020 3:53 am

use a save editor
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Tue May 05, 2020 7:57 am

jamoisnice1 wrote:I actually think I've found a glitch I can't even exit the back yard in the first part.

U need the slime cube to beat the slime, without the cube u wont be able to leave the back yard
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:13 am

Does anyene remember how to get through the locked gates in the port town, and capital city? I've been at this for two hours now and I cant find the way forward.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:40 am

RandomInjury wrote:Does anyene remember how to get through the locked gates in the port town, and capital city? I've been at this for two hours now and I cant find the way forward.

To get through the capital gates you have to:
1) Talk to the catgirl in the tavern (the one on the world map)
2) go to the beast camp and talk to their leader (the big lamia and agree to help them)
3) now on the world map you will see an npc near the capital talk to him/her/it and you are in.
P.S save before you talk to the sleeping king.
To get into the port.
1) Finish the beast quest (the one above)
2) go to the beast camp again and go north until you see a cave enter it and explore a bit.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:51 am

Azirovka wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:Does anyene remember how to get through the locked gates in the port town, and capital city? I've been at this for two hours now and I cant find the way forward.

To get through the capital gates you have to:
1) Talk to the catgirl in the tavern (the one on the world map)
2) go to the beast camp and talk to their leader (the big lamia and agree to help them)
3) now on the world map you will see an npc near the capital talk to him/her/it and you are in.
P.S save before you talk to the sleeping king.
To get into the port.
1) Finish the beast quest (the one above)
2) go to the beast camp again and go north until you see a cave enter it and explore a bit.

Thank you.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:33 pm

I remember there being a download link to all the scenes, does anyone know on which page. since it got a bit buried
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Anacondras » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:56 pm

Hey how do you unlock the shrinking potions I already did the kitzune quest and when i talk to the lady who is supposed to sell you them i get the line "like what"
Anacondras
New to the forum

Postby mibankai1171 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:35 am

Does anyone know what save editor will work with the save files for this game? I found one but after I altered the save the game crashes when I open the menu. I just want to speed up some encounters to get to the good bits ^_^
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game