Mysta's Myst Adventure 17/09/20 V1.01 Minor fixes.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 17/09/20 V1.01 Minor fixes.

Postby Rashdolphin » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:25 am

I know this is kinda weird, but can anyone get me the files in a zip and not an .exe, I can't unpack it in for some reason.
Rashdolphin
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:44 am

Like the game quite a bit, but I think another part of the guide needs being made. After beating the game, I checked the picture files and discovered I hadn't seen all of them. Replayed and have now seen most within the game. The only ones I'm not sure how to see are the ones marked whore owner. Also not sure what's planned for the open door in the town where you're a tiny and you get told it's not accessible at this time. Maybe I need to get further on in the story or something.

Anyway, if you could give me a hint as to how I can see the whore owner pics, that would be very much appreciated.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jasper » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:32 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Like the game quite a bit, but I think another part of the guide needs being made. After beating the game, I checked the picture files and discovered I hadn't seen all of them. Replayed and have now seen most within the game.

I was actually wondering how to find those, think you could help me out with that?
Jasper
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:56 pm

Jasper wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Like the game quite a bit, but I think another part of the guide needs being made. After beating the game, I checked the picture files and discovered I hadn't seen all of them. Replayed and have now seen most within the game.

I was actually wondering how to find those, think you could help me out with that?

Right, well, turns out if you want the whore owner to eat you you need to check the whore house after your sister appears and eats your male buddy kicking you out of the area between the grass and the snow with a tent holding a succubus you can eat or be eaten by.. She says someone she has a job for you and she comes in. She eats you and doesn't let you out. So if you say yes make sure you saved first. You can also apparently be stepped on as a tiny, but never found that one.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Truth118 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:54 am

I've always really liked the music for Olde Woods. Where is the music from?
Truth118
New to the forum

Postby LilyLoveTwitter » Fri May 06, 2022 3:07 am

Hi~ so I'm having a small issue with the game it says I need "RPG Maker VC Ace" but I downloaded that as well and um the game isn't recognizing it. any suggestions on what I should do? Or if I'm doing something wrong perhaps?
LilyLoveTwitter
New to the forum

Postby zachjmaster69 » Sun May 08, 2022 12:03 pm

just recently started playing but whenever I get to day 2 and have to meet rake I cant find him in the woods and all the dialogue is the same when I talk to him in his house what should I do?
zachjmaster69
New to the forum

Postby Jacquelope » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:36 am

So I got the quest to deliver the letter. Visited the guard south and east. All he has to say is "Don't worry I'll have this rubble cleared by tomorrow."

Far as I know east is to the right and south is down. This guard at the rubble is the only one I found. So game over, can't progress?
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Krono » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:41 am

Jacquelope wrote:So I got the quest to deliver the letter. Visited the guard south and east. All he has to say is "Don't worry I'll have this rubble cleared by tomorrow."

Far as I know east is to the right and south is down. This guard at the rubble is the only one I found. So game over, can't progress?

Spoiler: show
Go to the monster camp northwest of there. Then go into the house where the bluish naga is.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:08 am

Anacondras wrote:I was wondering if there was a way to survive the tower with the elf and sprites in it?
Yes.
become her friend earlier in an inn.

moshen wrote:you is a great man !Quick question: will this ever be ported to MV?
probs not

Truth118 wrote:I've always really liked the music for Olde Woods. Where is the music from?
Probs rpgmaker VX ace soundtrack. Youtube it

zachjmaster69 wrote:just recently started playing but whenever I get to day 2 and have to meet rake I cant find him in the woods and all the dialogue is the same when I talk to him in his house what should I do?
Beat the slime first

Jacquelope wrote:So I got the quest to deliver the letter. Visited the guard south and east. All he has to say is "Don't worry I'll have this rubble cleared by tomorrow."
You're looking for the guard captain. Try the building further south.

Seeya soon!
Mysta

P.S. a new MMA2 beta is up on my Patreon, if you want to check it out early! Else, it'll be up on Eka's in several weeks for y'all.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jacquelope » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:36 pm

Krono wrote:

Go to the monster camp northwest of there. Then go into the house where the bluish naga is.

I can't get to the monster camp because I can't get past the guard at the rubble.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby coldfire1200 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:06 pm

the files missing a lot stuff for me to play the game is there any ways i can get a new files? like it wont start without RPGXVAce RTP
coldfire1200
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crazyman536 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:01 am

coldfire1200 wrote:the files missing a lot stuff for me to play the game is there any ways i can get a new files? like it wont start without RPGXVAce RTP

The RTP files are downloaded separately from the website. they are basically plugins you install one your computer to run any rpg maker game. A quick google search of "rpg maker RTP" will get you what you need. I DO wish the error actually mentioned downloading those from the website though...since this question comes up rather consistently.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:10 pm

Can anyone help with porting it to android?
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game