Echidna Wars Mini [UPDATE: 07/13/12]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Echidna Wars Mini [UPDATE: 07/13/12]

Postby AuntieFloof » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:29 pm

Okay, I'm gunna apologize for a deep necro, but this was a game i played every now and then because its some goooooood stuff.
I wonder since Whatsoever above has gotten the .jar file, if someone is capable of turning it into a standalone .exe file or making it playable somewhere.
Yes I have read the above posts about enabling java and using 32 bit, but that didn't work tbh.
Honestly, all I am trying to do is to make a .mp4 of each enemy nomming and digesting all 3 characters, saving it somewhere and having it readily available for those who want to watch the animations.
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby KittenZoe » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:35 pm

stickdude32 wrote:Okay, I'm gunna apologize for a deep necro, but this was a game i played every now and then because its some goooooood stuff.
I wonder since Whatsoever above has gotten the .jar file, if someone is capable of turning it into a standalone .exe file or making it playable somewhere.
Yes I have read the above posts about enabling java and using 32 bit, but that didn't work tbh.
Honestly, all I am trying to do is to make a .mp4 of each enemy nomming and digesting all 3 characters, saving it somewhere and having it readily available for those who want to watch the animations.

I used the recommendation above of installing the Pale Moon browser. That let me load the game after it prompted me to add the website to Java's exceptions list. Plays great!
KittenZoe
New to the forum

Postby Stega » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:09 pm

KittenZoe wrote:
stickdude32 wrote:Okay, I'm gunna apologize for a deep necro, but this was a game i played every now and then because its some goooooood stuff.

I used the recommendation above of installing the Pale Moon browser. That let me load the game after it prompted me to add the website to Java's exceptions list. Plays great!

I installed Pale Moon and it gave me the same issue as every other browser.
Stega
Been posting for a bit

Postby monoko13 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:48 am

From the looks of it the site the game was hosted on 404s now. It used to work on the browser I played it with but it seems to be dead from what I can tell now? Apologies if im wrong. Sad since its the only game I know of where multiple characters can be eaten on screen at the same time. Its a really unique thing to it.
monoko13
New to the forum

Postby CrimsonGlare » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:46 am

Yeah, seems the devs took it down.

i tried to host the game locally using the files posted by whatsoooever, i ran it on IE11 (browser i used to run the original game on) but the game hangs on the "Now Loading..." screen
the Java console didn't show anything relevant, so i thought maybe the game requires to be hosted on a legitimate server

i uploaded the files online, and when running i instead get an exception "ClassNotFound" with "hsplet.Applet.Class"
perhaps that's the cause of being stock on "Now Loading..." on local run
i don't know a lot about Java to try to debug this further
CrimsonGlare
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game