VGame chapter 7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

VGame chapter 7

Postby krishna3ca » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi,

The Vgame chapter 7 is finished. have uploaded it at Eka and should be available soon in the download section.
http://aryion.com/content/vgame-chapter-7

For thoses that doesn't want to wait, you can download it from here : http://www.mediafire.com/?26rdjly01ay4t

(You will need both files, VGameChapter7Beta.zip and VGameChapter7Update5.zip)

Also, for a limited time offer (as the link will probably stop working), the full VGame with all chapters and update. Note that this is a big download of 727 Mb.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5RWTM1C

Krishna3ca.
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Erecant » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Congratulations krishna3ca! Finally all finished with this behemoth of a game. Well done!
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Boa no kami » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

I just received the news. Congratulations krishna3ca on the completion of Vgame!

Thank you for your support and assistance with me creating a walkthrough for Vgame.
I wish you all the luck in future projects and endeavors. :D
Boa no kami
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vizix » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Does anyone have a save file at the beginning of chapter 7? I lost my save files.
Vizix
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 pm

This is great news, have been waiting (patiently, I promise) for the release of the exciting conclusion to Krishna3ca Vore Game. Downloading now, should be as awesome as the rest of the game.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Uhm, possibly a bug, can't see Ch. 7 sprites.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maxi77 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 am

vore2412 wrote:Uhm, possibly a bug, can't see Ch. 7 sprites.

I am having the same problem as you, I used the update file to update my files and no sprites.. I get eaten and I take damage and whatnot. But all I see is my character disappears and I do not even see what is attacking me or devouring me. I also trailed to reinstall the whole game from scratch and still no sprites in this chapter.
Maxi77
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maxi77 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:05 am

lolcp123 wrote:Does anyone have a save file at the beginning of chapter 7? I lost my save files.

I sent you a copy of my save file, right before chapter 7... it is in your private messages now.
Maxi77
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mach10chocobo » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 am

Maxi77 wrote:I sent you a copy of my save file, right before chapter 7... it is in your private messages now.

Could I have one too?
Mach10chocobo
New to the forum

Postby nooneudknow » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 am

Hmmm, is there a way to go through the eastern gates of ornan or the door directly north of the gate with "a mysterious symbol on the front?"
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maxi77 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 am

Mach10chocobo wrote:
Maxi77 wrote:I sent you a copy of my save file, right before chapter 7... it is in your private messages now.

Could I have one too?

How about I just upload it for everyone who wants to explore chapter 7 right here on the attachment.... oh wait the website does not let me upload it because the extension is mdb, which is not allowed. Just some infor for those asking why I don't just upload it during my post.
Maxi77
Been posting for a bit

Postby Liz » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 am

Well done krishna3ca, I remember first discovering your game and I was hooked from the word go.

Thank you for implemented the spirits I made for you into the game so well.

I did enjoy the last chapter -
Spoiler: show
It is a pity you cannot leave the temple and consume all the people in Darna but then again that would be a lot more programing and you have already done enough

Awesome work. I might throw my slightly hacked save game onto this site later on.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby vore2412 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:07 am

Maxi77 wrote:

I found what seems may be a solution, I downloaded the limited time offer full version download with all links and updates and copied my vsave file to that folder (after safely moving the other Vsave file elsewhere of course, in case it did not work), and I now have functioning sprites in Ch. 7.

I am having the same problem as you, I used the update file to update my files and no sprites.. I get eaten and I take damage and whatnot. But all I see is my character disappears and I do not even see what is attacking me or devouring me. I also trailed to reinstall the whole game from scratch and still no sprites in this chapter.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maxi77 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 am

vore2412 wrote:
Maxi77 wrote:

I found what seems may be a solution, I downloaded the limited time offer full version download with all links and updates and copied my vsave file to that folder (after safely moving the other Vsave file elsewhere of course, in case it did not work), and I now have functioning sprites in Ch. 7.

Good Call, Thank you for your advise, it works! funny thing is I just fingered that out about a few minutes ago and then you post the solution. Now everyone who is having trouble will not have it solved for looking at your post. :)
Maxi77
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:58 am

krishna3ca wrote:Hi,

The Vgame chapter 7 is finished. have uploaded it at Eka and should be available soon in the download section.
http://aryion.com/content/vgame-chapter-7

Very nice! Congratulations on seeing it through. :) I think the full-size 700 meg download is a pretty good indication of how much effort went into it, and it came out awesome.

If you ever end up doing any other games and want to try some kind of collaboration, give me a holler. :)
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Spawn » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:20 am

Congratulations and thank you.
Spawn
New to the forum

Postby kenny316 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Maxi77 wrote:
lolcp123 wrote:Does anyone have a save file at the beginning of chapter 7? I lost my save files.

I sent you a copy of my save file, right before chapter 7... it is in your private messages now.

Send me a the save-file as well. please and thank you.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaze » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:53 am

Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but when I get to the water temple and loop around to go down into the room, when I try to go down into the next room, I just keep looping back into the same room, anyone else having the same problem?
Jaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby poldenski » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:12 pm

i got the the end of of the game and its a very nice chapter the last one as you die i look around and its based on alignment but i cant see anything indication what your alignment is
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vizix » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Jaze wrote:Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but when I get to the water temple and loop around to go down into the room, when I try to go down into the next room, I just keep looping back into the same room, anyone else having the same problem?

Yes I am, I tried patching with the update but nothing changed.
Vizix
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game