Tower of Change CHAPTER 2 - platformer - KavenBach

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Tower of Change CHAPTER 2 - platformer - KavenBach

Postby KavenBach » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:50 pm

GAME OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED, AT LEAST FOR THE MOMENT.

If anyone wants to take a crack at it, this file contains the last working version:

https://mega.nz/#!utlUhKrQ!5_Xh0fgpkbv3 ... Em-NWLqVA4

And this link here contains the last playable version:

https://mega.nz/#!z4MFkTiJ!PgUGIlyCG_QZ ... h48pK3IGaw

Once again, great many thanks to anyone and everyone who ever played, enjoyed, commented, helped, or even respectfully disliked this game.

Greetings, all!

Well, after a while of messing with it, I believe I finally have something worth posting. Chapter 2 is not complete yet, in fact it MAY be one quarter done only, but virtually all the sprites have been completed for the first half of the chapter. The second half, well, NONE of the sprites are made yet, barring those I reuse from the first half. Many of which I likely will.

This Chapter will consist of two areas: the Fire Caves, followed by the Forge. In the Fire caves, our heroine must contend with horny dragons, hungry lava worms, crushing giant pistons, depraved ghosts, and many others. In the Forge, the heroine will have to face the Sorceress' working minions, the ones who keep her armies supplied with weapons and armor... and the heroine qualifies as base materials for that equipment. Expect many metal-type inanimate Transformations and scattered Vore, but there will be a few surprises scattered about as well...!

OBLIGATORY WARNING: this game includes scenes of nudity, violence, gore, transformation, and brutal rape of a woman by various things. If this is not your cup of tea you'd best steer clear.

Again, though I may sound like a broken record by now (a reference you young whippershnappers may not even get ;) ), I gladly accept any and all donations to my PayPal account at [email protected]. This game represents a substantial investment of time and effort on my part, and I am once again jobless and still have bills to pay; not to mention planning a wedding for later this year. Every dollar is appreciated!!!

RE-EDIT: You folks at Eka's Portal are the first to get access to this; the TFGamesSite servers seem to be down at the moment. The first half of this chapter contains a substantial amount of vore, and by vore I mean mostly monster/F vore, but also some unbirth and cockvore (at this moment the CV is not in the demo yet). However overall the game remains, first and foremost, a game about a Damsel in Danger, being abused in many, many ways. You will likely find, throughout the various chapters, lots more Vore, rape, gore, and not-so-unwilling sexual situations as well. Though much of the sprites make the action look comedic, this belies the fact that overall this really is something of a horror game... sorta?

Anyway, Enjoy!

EDIT September 6th 2011: Made some minor changes to the levels and monsters.

EDIT October 16th 2017: Updated the links.

Chapter 1 on MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!T8NUFCpQ!uw5Glk6WxkBf ... rAjDvfyWrg

Chapter 2 (last working version, I believe...), also on MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!z4MFkTiJ!PgUGIlyCG_QZ ... h48pK3IGaw

Enjoy!
Last edited by KavenBach on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Re: Tower of Change CHAPTER 2 - platformer - KavenBach

Postby sansuki » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Excellent! The first chapter was a fun diversion, I look forward to trying this one out.

Edit: That slowed-down version of Bloody Tears in one of the later levels; what is it? I want it. :-D
sansuki
---

Postby twib » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Sweet addition dude keep it up. ^^
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:05 pm

SWEETNESS!
had to logg on and post to this :-D the first one was EPIC and i hope the secound one will be awsome too.
*dling and going back to lurking now*
PS: ty for such a great work, ur awsome.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Is that ditzy gorgon ever gonna show up again? Personally, I found the idea of a character who repeatedly subjects people to drawn-out deaths, or eternal imprisonment, with no qualms whatsoever simply because they're too much of an airhead to really care to be very interesting.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby didhejustsaythat » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm

omg, im downloading it now. i cant fucking wait to play it. i've been waiting for this so badly!!!!
DHJST
vore code: VC_3.0_55090999551167359711198_99193999691357359711397_93913378819998_991519971152559911999972799978548_8
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 pm

i have just tried it!
five ^^;
one think i would love to have is the ablility to slow the animations like a button or a cheat that slows all animations.
would defenatly pay to get one of those... that is if i had any money.
anyway was great cant wait for the next update.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby HuskyDocherty » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Wow that was extremely good only hope for more soon
HuskyDocherty
Been posting for a bit

Postby didhejustsaythat » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:04 pm

i like the death scenes more that involve the sorceress commenting rather than the ones with it just explaining what happened. but it was an excellent game and i played through it. hard as hell last two levels though lol
DHJST
vore code: VC_3.0_55090999551167359711198_99193999691357359711397_93913378819998_991519971152559911999972799978548_8
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:25 pm

I believe I have located something of a glitch (in addition to numerous but minor physics quirks): If you get a game-over from getting frozen by an ice orb, the game-over animation that plays is the heroine getting eaten by a lava worm, and the narration is from the 'dragon eats you' game-over.

Additionally, I noticed that the game-overs featuring narration from the second antagonist play normally, even if you die before that character is properly introduced. Was that a deliberate design decision?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby KavenBach » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:40 pm

sansuki wrote:Excellent! The first chapter was a fun diversion, I look forward to trying this one out.

Edit: That slowed-down version of Bloody Tears in one of the later levels; what is it? I want it. :-D

Bloody Tears? Eh? Whut? Is that the title of one of the CastleVania songs? All I can say is that if so, that's exactly what it is. I ripped the songs from SuperCastlevania 4 (the one in the early SNES days) and slowed the tempo in Audacity. :?
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Leika » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Well, this was an unexpected surprise. I'd sort of forgotten about the first one by now, but this second chapter is just as great! I especially love the dragonette ending, and the sorcereress's taunting in particular. Definitely looking forward to seeing the larger dragons and other goodies in future versions.
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:17 am

Over all challenging game.

Some of the Monsters had a very long reach range but after a short few goes I got used to it and was fine playing it. The walls can be sticky allowing players to grab onto them and jump up higher - over though well done - a fun game.
Spoiler: show
Loved it how some of ghosts got sucked inside the main character - she somewhat enjoyed sucking them dry by the looks of it.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Zade » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:00 am

found a game breaker, when one of the ghost girls possesses you, your character is moved several 'spaces' downwards, usually ending up with you in the floor, unable to move, getting raped by another monster doesnt help it
Zade
Somewhat familiar

Postby onyxlion » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:09 am

absolutely loved the first chapter, just beat the demo you got up...

the good
1>love the fact you're maintaining variety and originality in the game-overs, really nice
2>love the fact that you utilize both bars this time around, and how certain enemies have different game-over animations depending on how they defeat you
Spoiler: show
the dragoness tf ending is my favorite one from this chapter thus far

the bad
1> I also was victimized by the ghost-trapping-in-wall glitch... its not all that common from my perspective, though...

so, two great things and only one "whoopsie" complaint, although I gotta admit...personally, I'm not a fan of mixing look and leap first hazards, ie the ghosts and the crusher traps, since you see the ghosts and it inspires you to run like hell, but if you do you're probably gonna end up paste... is there a way to hide from the ghosts, or dodge them? I should note that this complaint really is only marginal at worst in the current format, however if the later levels introduce even more ghosts chasing you down while keeping insta-kill hazards that surprise you, it could get really frustrating...

bottom line, you have done great, keep up the good work, and take any of my gripes with a grain of salt, they barely impacted my ability to enjoy the game <3 THANKS A BUNCH :)
But a man learns all the details of a situation like ours, well then he has a choice.

I don't believe he does
onyxlion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soffix » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:55 am

Haaa, I really like the dragon-sanity ending. :B
Soffix
Somewhat familiar

Postby KavenBach » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:46 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Is that ditzy gorgon ever gonna show up again? Personally, I found the idea of a character who repeatedly subjects people to drawn-out deaths, or eternal imprisonment, with no qualms whatsoever simply because they're too much of an airhead to really care to be very interesting.

I'm thinking she'll show up, or at least more like her will. The character is all done, after all, and she doesn't just have to be a boss. :wink:
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby KavenBach » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 am

alek4ever wrote:i have just tried it!
five ^^;
one think i would love to have is the ablility to slow the animations like a button or a cheat that slows all animations.
would defenatly pay to get one of those... that is if i had any money.
anyway was great cant wait for the next update.

Unfortunately, every animation I've used relies on sprites with a set number of frames, and timers that match those numbers precisely. The only way I know of to get a slowed-down version of the animations would be to re-make each one at a larger number of frames, and apply it into the game, and... that's a lot of work and a lot more memory.
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby KavenBach » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:00 am

didhejustsaythat wrote:i like the death scenes more that involve the sorceress commenting rather than the ones with it just explaining what happened. but it was an excellent game and i played through it. hard as hell last two levels though lol

Yeah, I prefer the ones with the mocking sorceress too. Apparently, as mentioned by someone below you, I screwed up a bit by having her comment on a "fate" before she's actually introduced, though... gah.

Glad you liked the game, and the challenge. I don't intend for it to be a complete walk in the park. :)
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby KavenBach » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:05 am

empatheticapathy wrote:I believe I have located something of a glitch (in addition to numerous but minor physics quirks): If you get a game-over from getting frozen by an ice orb, the game-over animation that plays is the heroine getting eaten by a lava worm, and the narration is from the 'dragon eats you' game-over.

Additionally, I noticed that the game-overs featuring narration from the second antagonist play normally, even if you die before that character is properly introduced. Was that a deliberate design decision?

Yeah, I messed up certain associations with the game overs. Or come to think of it, may not have gotten that far; I thought I'd implemented all the "fates" in these first 6 levels but may have omitted the ice stone one.

As for the narration by the second sorceress... Dammit. No, that was NOT supposed to happen. That's the reason why I had white-text fates for some but not others... oops.
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Next

Return to Vore game