Modded VGame client (10/19/2023 - v1.1.3)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Modded VGame client (8/3/2017 - v1.1.3)

Postby Seifens » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:12 am

RC8015 wrote:I have the mod running on ym system, but I just realised that I apparently only have chapter 1 till 5 connected with the mod. From what I read, the mod works with all 7 chapters now, so I maybe should check if I can get the mod working with all 7 chapters.
My version is already pretty old, I only remember that back then only chapter 1 till 5 was supported. But yea, if I get all chapters running I may be able to upload it here.

Where'd you read that? If there is a chapter 7 compatible version out there it should be straightforward to re-export a vgame.dat with the new content. I'd be happy to help Hiccup do it or even do it myself provided I had permission.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:48 am

Seifens wrote:
RC8015 wrote:I have the mod running on ym system, but I just realised that I apparently only have chapter 1 till 5 connected with the mod. From what I read, the mod works with all 7 chapters now, so I maybe should check if I can get the mod working with all 7 chapters.
My version is already pretty old, I only remember that back then only chapter 1 till 5 was supported. But yea, if I get all chapters running I may be able to upload it here.

Where'd you read that? If there is a chapter 7 compatible version out there it should be straightforward to re-export a vgame.dat with the new content. I'd be happy to help Hiccup do it or even do it myself provided I had permission.

Seifens wrote:[..]
Running the client without the latest VGame content - This is a mod, and requires the original VGame to run, specifically the latest version, chapter 7. The game can be obtained from the downloads area here on the Portal. Installing VGame requires that you download not only the latest chapter, but all the chapters, and install them in order one at a time on top of one another.
[...]

To be honest, I didnt realy have the time to check all in a short break, but I first read that the initial post was updated august last year, and then I read that what I quoted, so I was maaaaybe confused and thought this was the topic of the hickup addon ^^;
Whops. So yea, then I have a version of chapter 1-5 with hickups stuff in it aswell which is working on my Windows 10 just fine.
Let's see if I can upload that soon.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MikhailOberchav » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:18 am

if you could that would be nice, i just don't know what i'm doing wrong with my files. i have chapter 1-5 installed with jportable 7 as instructed but i just get the brief pop up command window that disappears instantly.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolveren100 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:58 am

Does anyone know if there is a cheat to give stats and if so how do you use it.
wolveren100
New to the forum

Postby TrynaPixie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:09 pm

I mean, I have the VData.mdb that has all the mod stuff and chapter seven stuff, AND a small little addition I made to the Dark Elf Doctor in the plague town (Because she was super hot.) Just no matter what I try, I can't get the new client to actually succeed in exporting it into a .dat file.

If anyone wants to be a kind soul and turn my .mdb into a .dat, send me a PM and I'll send you the file?
TrynaPixie
New to the forum

Postby MikhailOberchav » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:05 am

i think my problem is my java version, i have the same command prompt problem with my java. When i hit the java.exe it simply opens fast and closes in an instant, unless it's supposed to do that i don't really know how to fix that.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby SegaCD » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Does anyone know where I can get the chapter 7 update?
SegaCD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:02 am

SegaCD wrote:Does anyone know where I can get the chapter 7 update?

The first post in this thread has a link, and lots of other useful information.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolveren100 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Hi i just wanted to know if anyone knows if there are potions in the game that give permanent stat boosts and if so is there a way to cheat them in.
wolveren100
New to the forum

Postby Seifens » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 pm

wolveren100 wrote:Hi i just wanted to know if anyone knows if there are potions in the game that give permanent stat boosts and if so is there a way to cheat them in.

Yes there are, and yes you can, but if you're already cheating then you don't need to, since there's a command to just give you stat points.

Open the cheat dialog (from the extras menu, I think?) and type the following, swapping the stat names with the amount you want to add to each.

Code: Select all
AddStats(str, dex, end, int, chr)

The values can also be negative if you decide you don't like being omnipotent.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolveren100 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:01 am

Thanks
wolveren100
New to the forum

Postby Buggingbug8020 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:01 pm

I'm trying to run it but I'm flooded in error messages before seeing the games screen. The buttons are all there but the game isn't on basically.
Buggingbug8020
New to the forum

Postby Sindiya » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:15 am

Buggingbug8020 wrote:I'm trying to run it but I'm flooded in error messages before seeing the games screen. The buttons are all there but the game isn't on basically.

You need to download the first chapter, then download each chapter and copy over the files with each one. Then put these v1.1.3 files in the folder.
Sindiya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Sindiya wrote:
Buggingbug8020 wrote:I'm trying to run it but I'm flooded in error messages before seeing the games screen. The buttons are all there but the game isn't on basically.

You need to download the first chapter, then download each chapter and copy over the files with each one. Then put these v1.1.3 files in the folder.

The 'flood of errors' typically means that you're trying to run the older version of the game on newer hardware/java. Be absolutely sure you're double-clicking on vgame.jar to start the game, and that vgame.dat is in the directory with it. Do not use any of the batch files or other jar files that come with the game. If you are missing vgame.dat it means you have an older version of my client which won't work with newer hardware/java - get the latest version off the first post. As long as you have the latest version of those two files, there should be no errors on startup even if you don't have any of the chapters installed.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MikhailOberchav » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:38 pm

hmmm i still can't access the vgame.dat and jar files even though i just installed java 1.8. they still show up as text files and don't activate anything when clicked. I tried renaming them to .bat files but that didn't work at all. Also i tried using hiccups mod and seifens client with chapters 1-5 which i think almost worked but ran into a bunch of errors involving something called a nullpointexception upon startup. If anyone knows how to help either of these circumstances i'm all ears.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:21 am

MikhailOberchav wrote:hmmm i still can't access the vgame.dat and jar files even though i just installed java 1.8. they still show up as text files and don't activate anything when clicked. I tried renaming them to .bat files but that didn't work at all. Also i tried using hiccups mod and seifens client with chapters 1-5 which i think almost worked but ran into a bunch of errors involving something called a nullpointexception upon startup. If anyone knows how to help either of these circumstances i'm all ears.

Renaming jar (or any kind of) files won't work unless they're genuinely misnamed (which they aren't). At best it will confuse your OS which will try to run them as if they were batch files. If the icon looks wrong and/or double clicking on the jar file doesn't start it, then your file associations are probably bad. You need to make sure that jar files are configured to open with the Java SE Platform Binary. There's plenty of information out there on how to do that so I won't go into detail here.

As far as running the old version, unless you also had a chapter 5 version of my client it won't work with hiccup's mod or probably any of the chapter 5 content, as the database format has changed since then. In particular the newest versions of my client don't even use the database that comes with the game, so mods to vdata.mdb will have no effect unless you know what you're doing.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anyany » Sat May 05, 2018 11:11 am

So is the AddStats cheat broken?? Because i have tried both ways neither seems to work
anyany
New to the forum

Postby Tarogon » Sat May 19, 2018 6:36 am

What need to do if screen in game grey and on that screen visible only green circle(player) and yellow rectangle if hover arrow on 1 side? (sorry for my english)
Tarogon
New to the forum

Postby Seifens » Mon May 21, 2018 1:19 am

@anyany
The cheat works fine, I used it extensively for my testing. Clearly there's at least one more way for you to try it.

@Tarogon
That means you have only installed my mod without installing the base game. Or, you've installed my mod in the wrong place. Follow the instructions on the first post to install vgame, then copy my mod files into the appropriate directory. And there's no need to apologize. I guarantee your english is much better than my whatever your first language is.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:00 am

is there any combination of cheats which would allow me to not die (or at least not die very easily) yet still be easily swallowed?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game