Tonight, the game designers barely disguised fetish

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tonight, the game designers barely disguised fetish

Postby Chessa » Sat May 27, 2023 5:53 am

There's nothing inherently fetish about this, as a little kid I thought about what it'd be like to be a giant and smash stuff

Then again me and my sis also played rampage a lot x)
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kerbalmaster » Sat May 27, 2023 2:28 pm

Idk man this just looks like your run of the mill kaiju Destruction sim.

Its ovbious yall never played fingerzilla as a kid.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Sat May 27, 2023 8:19 pm

A little bummed there aren't tinies to stomp and chomp. Feels more like a normal sized furry smashing a lego town.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun May 28, 2023 4:26 am

calldahotline wrote:https://store.steampowered.com/app/2154650/Pawperty_Damage/

Why is this on the steam front page of all places..... It's just so weird seeing fetish content there. Figured I'd mention it here (where it makes some kind of sense, there is some vore to it apparently)

Why are you so upset about a largely harmless furry macro stomp game with no nudity/sex and no more kinkiness than godzilla or king kong? Why do you need to insult and berate a small game dev who made something, and decided rather than let it rot on their hard drive, polished it up and put it on steam? How are you simultaneously a voraphile and an absolute prude?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby MineCreeper1996 » Sun May 28, 2023 8:44 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
calldahotline wrote:https://store.steampowered.com/app/2154650/Pawperty_Damage/

Why is this on the steam front page of all places..... It's just so weird seeing fetish content there. Figured I'd mention it here (where it makes some kind of sense, there is some vore to it apparently)

Why are you so upset about a largely harmless furry macro stomp game with no nudity/sex and no more kinkiness than godzilla or king kong? Why do you need to insult and berate a small game dev who made something, and decided rather than let it rot on their hard drive, polished it up and put it on steam? How are you simultaneously a voraphile and an absolute prude?

The good thing is that this got the game more attention. No way I would have seen it without this.
MineCreeper1996
New to the forum

Postby TETRO » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:29 am

I don't think I'd call this "disguised" :lol:

Always a fun idea for a game. I wonder if it has any vore content. I wouldn't be surprised if someone modded in nudity (that would be nice).
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby TETRO » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:31 am

Daichi777 wrote:People make games and keep the motivation for what they like. It's not weird or we wouldn't of had Rampage etc.

There's a few games on giantess/vore on steam already. The difference is that one looks far more polished than just a RPG/VN.

If you've got some examples of giantess vore games on steam, I'd love to take a look at them. ^^;
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:38 am

TETRO wrote:
Daichi777 wrote:People make games and keep the motivation for what they like. It's not weird or we wouldn't of had Rampage etc.

There's a few games on giantess/vore on steam already. The difference is that one looks far more polished than just a RPG/VN.

If you've got some examples of giantess vore games on steam, I'd love to take a look at them. ^^;

There isn't many but there are some. Just search giantess or vore!

Most games don't get completed because of how demotivating it gets. So they don't end up on steam. When I finish Tsumi Umi I'll look to upload a version there otherwise I have no idea the ToS etc. Helengiantesses game seems to be on there currently unless it's an older one and not this one: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=65085
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:33 pm

I fail to understand the whole premise of the 'macro destroying a city like a savage' fetish...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Previous

Return to Vore game