Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.96 Danielle's Straw Event

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.9 Japanihon & Tiny Exploration Game

Postby BurtheBur » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:24 pm

Thanks for clarifying everything, sorry for jumping on to such an intense conclusion early on.
BurtheBur
New to the forum

Postby hernextmeal » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:09 pm

Thanks for the clarification, and apologies for jumping to conclusions, I've just seen it too many damned times.
Most recently with the GShade fiasco in the FFXIV modding community.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LordVIP3R » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:23 pm

I paid for the patreon release of the game and content.

First thoughts, the game is fantastically made - I've played many many vore games over the years here as a user and artist... and have even helped making art and content for more than a few of them.

I can say with absolute certainty that this is perhaps one of the best designed I've seen. I'm hesistant to say "the best ever".. not for any issues or lack of quality, but rather there are a few others near and dear to my heart.

The game is wonderfully designed, with many voice acted pieces of content, beautiful design across levels, transitions, tidbits/quirks, and mechanics. Honestly even though its still be actively developed I'd say its at the same level as a full production piece that you'd often see from a game development company. The passion and time taken to write story pieces and design in game mechanics is very enjoyable and honestly worth far more than the patreon cost that I paid.

There are games on steam, in early access and otherwise, selling for $20-$50, that have less than 1/10th the content and effort that Tsumi Umi Sushi has shown. Now bearing in mind... This is just from my very first impression of playing the game for about an hour. So if It can manage that in such a short time, it is definitely worth giving it a try for yourself and supporting the creator.

On a side note:
For those that want to complain about the games availability and features as a a free product... honestly grow up and stop with the self entitlement. You'll pay for rubbish on steam because its necessary, but then will complain when a creator on a much smaller scale is asking for a few dollars for hundreds of hours of their time in one work piece, to put food on their table. What a Joke - some of you just really need to get a reality check. I'm fortunate enough that money from my artworks is just an extra bonus, many artists and creators on here and everywhere literally rely on every single dollar, just to scrape by each week.

If you want their fantastic content and their hard work, then pay up, that's how the world works.
Pssst... Click the banner for my gallery ;)
Have a nice day! :D
LordVIP3R
Been posting for a bit

Postby AhakakofLegend » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:35 am

I played the 2.9 update and really love it, especially since it brought content where I can finally play as a tiny. I hope to see it evolve and add more content to the tiny gameplay! The rest of this game is incredible with the amount of work and effort put into it. Especially with all the randomization, images and voice acting put in.
AhakakofLegend
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:53 pm

Thank you both <3

Also for those who got the game previous month and won't have access to the post I think. Below is how resources spawn for Alex's minigame story.

Resources randomly spawn, and randomly give x of x amount. But to stop the player from just swapping between maps to make everything respawn and to encourage them explore and see the hardships of being a tiny (and enjoy the dead bodies for awhile). Every map has a 1 in 5 chance to despawn and then respawn everything. So if you find you've run out of resources, just swap between maps until you notice the dead bodies from enemies you've killed are gone, or resources have moved/reappeared. Some maps don't even have spawn points (that's why you won't see food/water ones often), and underground is more dangerous but has more resources down there in the main caverns than the surface world.

Would also appreciate more feedback for Japanihon/this minigame too so I can fine tune it more towards the next version. Thanks!
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Joni3169 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:25 am

So I idk how patreaon works but do I have to keep paying to acces is the game or will I have access to game after I paid for once?
Joni3169
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:54 am

Joni3169 wrote:So I idk how patreaon works but do I have to keep paying to acces is the game or will I have access to game after I paid for once?

It's a game in development so when you sub, I'll get a notification, I send you the links to download it and whole bunch of other content within 24 hours :) The version is the most recent one at the time as it's under development. No ongoing subscription costs so you can just depledge right after and keep the copy you downloaded still and it'll work.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shinwound » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:20 pm

For some reason i can't join from tried like 5 different patreon accounts, just says "you can't join this creator membership"
Shinwound
New to the forum

Postby Emiliy » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:11 am

I just played 1 hour of this game I haven't even gotten to the weekend yet, and I have to say something already.
I can't describe how good it is. I don't have enough words for that. Details, animations, pictures, story, characters, map, places, EVERYHING and I mean EVERYHING.

IT IS JUST FUCKING AMAZING. I have played through games like God Complex Mystias Myst Adventure 1, MM2, SMVA and a lot of others through my years on eka. THIS THIS is on a whole new level. I think it's so good that I can't compare it to other games at all, for a class better than anything out there.

I would tell you that Daichi here is talented, but then I would be belittling him. It took much more than talent for this. I can't even imagine how many hours, effort, sweat, problems, desire to give up, hours wasted, things out of your control, you passed to make this.

At one point I was literally shaking, SHAKING from excitement. I've never had this feeling, I don't even know how to describe it at one point it was better than sex a FUCKING SEX, a fucking video game can be better than that HOW DA FUCK.

I'm just glad I played all the other games before yours because this one will spoil me.
You did it Daichi you did it.

This was my first impression of this game about a month ago, and I have to say, it just keeps getting better.
Emiliy
New to the forum

Postby Cobbly » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:47 am

What kind of game overs exist in the tiny event? Can you be eaten?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:09 am

Emiliy wrote:
Spoiler: show
I just played 1 hour of this game I haven't even gotten to the weekend yet, and I have to say something already.
I can't describe how good it is. I don't have enough words for that. Details, animations, pictures, story, characters, map, places, EVERYHING and I mean EVERYHING.

IT IS JUST FUCKING AMAZING. I have played through games like God Complex Mystias Myst Adventure 1, MM2, SMVA and a lot of others through my years on eka. THIS THIS is on a whole new level. I think it's so good that I can't compare it to other games at all, for a class better than anything out there.

I would tell you that Daichi here is talented, but then I would be belittling him. It took much more than talent for this. I can't even imagine how many hours, effort, sweat, problems, desire to give up, hours wasted, things out of your control, you passed to make this.

At one point I was literally shaking, SHAKING from excitement. I've never had this feeling, I don't even know how to describe it at one point it was better than sex a FUCKING SEX, a fucking video game can be better than that HOW DA FUCK.

I'm just glad I played all the other games before yours because this one will spoil me.
You did it Daichi you did it.

This was my first impression of this game about a month ago, and I have to say, it just keeps getting better.

Thank you :D

Cobbly wrote:What kind of game overs exist in the tiny event? Can you be eaten?

If you mean the newest tiny event. None. If you mean the other game overs already in free game then all 3 of them.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Memester1234 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:35 am

How do you get to the third game over listed in the event tracker with Dani?
Memester1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:20 am

Memester1234 wrote:How do you get to the third game over listed in the event tracker with Dani?

The event tracker tells you everything for every event, and the day.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SadSoul22 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:14 am

I really like the giantess theme, and this project is beautiful. I haven't seen this yet. I played a lot of projects, but this one is the best in my opinion. Thanks to everyone who promotes the project. I love all the scenes with giantesses in it (I seriously love everything). The work is very high quality, therefore I recommend it for passing and getting pleasure.
SadSoul22
New to the forum

Postby JericoNazari » Thu May 04, 2023 10:24 pm

Hey there playing your awesome game and found the tinies in the overworked. I was wondering if there is some way to catch the tiniest instead of teasing or crushing them?
JericoNazari
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Fri May 05, 2023 4:46 am

JericoNazari wrote:Hey there playing your awesome game and found the tinies in the overworked. I was wondering if there is some way to catch the tiniest instead of teasing or crushing them?

If you're meaning free/pre2.9 versions then in battles you can capture them but I took it out in 2.9 as I was trying to overhaul the whole system so you can collect or do things with them now. Sadly the Japanihon update was far bigger than I intended so it'll be awhile before I can give something to them on touch.

You can buy them from a store if you need to collect some.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RexRaptor515 » Tue May 09, 2023 3:30 pm

Hey there I checked and saw that you already addressed this but I still kind of wanted to ask if there is any possibility that in the future that maybe special meals with just males could be added in some way? I know I may be grasping at straws and it may be to much of a hassle. I’ve only played a little of the free version because I’ve been busy with things but I love it so far. I’m just not really into F/F. Even if it’s to late and you would have to change to much I still want to pledge to get the rest of what you’ve added.
RexRaptor515
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Tue May 09, 2023 6:13 pm

RexRaptor515 wrote:Hey there I checked and saw that you already addressed this but I still kind of wanted to ask if there is any possibility that in the future that maybe special meals with just males could be added in some way? I know I may be grasping at straws and it may be to much of a hassle. I’ve only played a little of the free version because I’ve been busy with things but I love it so far. I’m just not really into F/F. Even if it’s to late and you would have to change to much I still want to pledge to get the rest of what you’ve added.

Sadly honestly the female only filter was annoying enough to even get in. It unneccesarily creates far more work for checks then it has to check for dirty filter sometimes etc. Alex for example in the new minigame has to have a check every single map and every single text box to see if they're male or female. That's why conversations are short and not as long because they're a real pain to go back and do and bug test doing the convo's etc twice over.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RexRaptor515 » Tue May 09, 2023 7:44 pm

I understand, I kinda figured but I still wanted to ask. Get it off my chest I guess, thanks anyway.
RexRaptor515
New to the forum

Postby RexRaptor515 » Tue May 09, 2023 8:01 pm

I understand, I kinda figured but I still wanted to ask. Get it off my chest I guess, thanks anyway.
RexRaptor515
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game