Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Postby DuskH » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:44 am

Cannot for the life of me seem to find Alice for Miranda, entering and exiting the restaurant doesn't seem to make her spawn, is there anything I may have missed or just being unlucky?
DuskH
New to the forum

Postby Zuiji » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:11 pm

VVV, you have to push one of the tire piles to the right twice
Zuiji
New to the forum

Postby Konkak » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:09 pm

Not in the mood for replaying the whole game, but I am curious about the new endgame side quest. Unfortunately, I've lost the save.
Would anyone mind sharing a save file after the final boss?
Konkak
Been posting for a bit

Postby voidrunner » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:51 am

Well, I'm stuck in Kina's temple. I can't find the next key where you hit the switch at the end of the water maze. I got all the blue chests, only the gold chests remain, because Chocola says they're locked
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby seth270 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:10 am

Currently stuck in Whichway woods anyone got the solution
seth270
Participator

Postby raxxxus » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:18 pm

Also currently stuck on the maze behind the house in witchway woods, i can get to the 2nd level but when i get to the 6 floor button looking puzzle nothing happens when pushing them or standing on them other then the timer running out. and i ran around along every way and theirs no open spot among the walls to pass through like in the other labrinths. that and i dont get how to get to the boxes that are up on the ledges either.
raxxxus
New to the forum

Postby MelonBoobies » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:29 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:https://sarahthefox.itch.io/chocolaep3

A content update for Chocola RPG Episode 3. new features include:

-A cassette tapes and a cassette player. Once you buy the cassette player from a certain shop, you can listen to tapes which can be found at stores and redeemed for tickets at the arcade. you'll need batteries for the tape player though, so be sure to keep them in stock if you plan on listening to the tape a lot. due to things, the music will change back to normal when going to a new area, but why not listen to them while playing minigames, or on the job for Lyn, or

-Fishing. The magicat world has a fishing pond now, located south of the temple. Catch fish to trade for tickets, which can be redeemed for exclusive prizes

-A new post game side quest. With additional story and 3 new vore scenes

-New outfits. 3 new outfits are available at the clothing store, along with new password costumes. Input these on the key items menu:

White Chocolate Bunny- 352691
Latex Suit: 391641
Dark Chocola: 246135
Nude Chocola: 986534

To get started on the new quest
Spoiler: show
talk to fox mom after the quest with getting a bunny to stuff in Miranda's nuts

Not sure if I said this before but I kinda feel like NPCs should have slight dialogue change depending on Choco's clothes.
--Example: If you're nude, people might ask if you're cold, stutter from embarrassement, whisper to themselves or etc. Possibly have different dialogue for Choco's mom and her friends seeing her in the nude. People reacting to holiday costumes (saying why she dressed like a pumpkin during christmas or why she's dressed as santa in the middle of summer, etc.)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:01 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:

-A cassette tapes and a cassette player. Once you buy the cassette player from a certain shop, you can listen to tapes which can be found at stores and redeemed for tickets at the arcade. you'll need batteries for the tape player though, so be sure to keep them in stock if you plan on listening to the tape a lot. due to things, the music will change back to normal when going to a new area, but why not listen to them while playing minigames, or on the job for Lyn, or

-Fishing. The magicat world has a fishing pond now, located south of the temple. Catch fish to trade for tickets, which can be redeemed for exclusive prizes

-New outfits. 3 new outfits are available at the clothing store, along with new password costumes. Input these on the key items menu:

Not sure if I said this before but I kinda feel like NPCs should have slight dialogue change depending on Choco's clothes.
--Example: If you're nude, people might ask if you're cold, stutter from embarrassement, whisper to themselves or etc. Possibly have different dialogue for Choco's mom and her friends seeing her in the nude. People reacting to holiday costumes (saying why she dressed like a pumpkin during christmas or why she's dressed as santa in the middle of summer, etc.)

the costumes aren't necessarily canon, though you as the player see them, in universe she's probably still wearing her normal outfit
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MelonBoobies » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:05 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:

the costumes aren't necessarily canon, though you as the player see them, in universe she's probably still wearing her normal outfit

I know, just an idea I thought might've been fun cause I feel like people wouldn't "act normal" if a big booba'd bunny girl walked up and talked to them whilst naked. Or if a bunny girl is just casually wearing a santa costume during summer heat (then again, that second one is a typical Tuesday in Walmarts lol)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:46 am

What sucks is I lost my save file and have to start all over again does anyone have any tips on how to go about playing since it’s been a while and I’ve forgotten most of the stuff that happens I just remember the hotel place with a pool on the roof but don’t remember how much I had to grind to get there
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:29 pm

DjConnorJ wrote:What sucks is I lost my save file and have to start all over again does anyone have any tips on how to go about playing since it’s been a while and I’ve forgotten most of the stuff that happens I just remember the hotel place with a pool on the roof but don’t remember how much I had to grind to get there

there's not really any need for enemy grinding as long as you have the right equipment
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DjConnorJ » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:10 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
DjConnorJ wrote:What sucks is I lost my save file and have to start all over again does anyone have any tips on how to go about playing since it’s been a while and I’ve forgotten most of the stuff that happens I just remember the hotel place with a pool on the roof but don’t remember how much I had to grind to get there

there's not really any need for enemy grinding as long as you have the right equipment

whats the best equipment?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby seth270 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:29 am

does anyone have the solution on how to traverse through the whichway woods? I'm stuck in the location with no idea on how to get through it.
seth270
Participator

Postby DjConnorJ » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:59 am

seth270 wrote:does anyone have the solution on how to traverse through the whichway woods? I'm stuck in the location with no idea on how to get through it.

Back in the village I would call it there’s a certain tree with white arrows on it
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby seth270 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:59 am

ok finally got passed the forest now it's the "castle" dimension i have 2 keys already now is there a 3rd or do I put the key's somewhere?
seth270
Participator

Postby CrackedNoise » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:46 am

DjConnorJ wrote:
seth270 wrote:does anyone have the solution on how to traverse through the whichway woods? I'm stuck in the location with no idea on how to get through it.

Back in the village I would call it there’s a certain tree with white arrows on it

i already found the arrows, but i still got stuck in the whichway woods, any help?
CrackedNoise
New to the forum

Postby CrackedNoise » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:50 am

can anyone help me how to get through the whichway woods, i have the arrows but i still don't understand
CrackedNoise
New to the forum

Postby DarthTrajan » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:49 am

Hey, does anyone happen to have a save from the end of the game? I played through the story prior to the new content update, but I've since lost my save files and I don't want to have to play through the entire game all over again.
DarthTrajan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unicornwill » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:38 pm

Can I ask anyone if they have a save file of post story games but before the good side story quests as well as a file that is before the dragon fight? I lost my files recently.
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unfortunate » Thu May 11, 2023 8:59 pm

Hi. Just a quick question.
Weren't there originally supposed to be little portraits in the text boxes? I've noticed since I restarted Ch3 all these reactions from the characters are completely missing.
Has the name of the face's files changed or are they not included for some reason? The text in the windows is clearly spaced so there's room for Chocola's rabbit face in them, so it's odd that I can't see them... I mean, it's not like Chocola's face is bad to look at or anything!
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game