It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.24.1 (public), a0.25.1 (Patr

Postby LutherCage » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:21 pm

dragorise20 wrote:
Morphy wrote:New mods? The only one I know of is Flurbee's show on page 1 of this thread-- there's another, Myutsu (sp!) but that's already folded into Flurbee's. If there are mods over on the discord, they need to be listed on that "mod" list on page 1 or no one's gonna find 'em...

Correction:
There is no discord. I was mixing up other discords for other current vore games.

yeah but more like a character like a new one like all of the flurby mode like either a snake lady or dino lady that would be cool

Making a new character isn't an overnight thing to do and takes time to create. Mainly because other people would want to setup the character to behave in different ways that differs from other characters already within the game.
LutherCage
Been posting for a bit

Postby Non4Blondes » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:36 am

I realize this is going to sound like a lazy request, but I've spent over an hour scrolling through the pages in this thread trying to find where to download up-to-date custom characters. Would someone please point me in the right direction of where to look?
Non4Blondes
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:21 am

Non4Blondes wrote:I realize this is going to sound like a lazy request, but I've spent over an hour scrolling through the pages in this thread trying to find where to download up-to-date custom characters. Would someone please point me in the right direction of where to look?

I think the most recent update for any mod was for a0.22 by flurby
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Morphy » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:28 pm

Non4Blondes wrote:I realize this is going to sound like a lazy request, but I've spent over an hour scrolling through the pages in this thread trying to find where to download up-to-date custom characters. Would someone please point me in the right direction of where to look?

You'll find the links right on page 1, post 1, in the "Mods" popup.

Flurby's is the only game in town. I think it'll need some patching to work with versions after 0.22 however. They're not difficult since it's all simple text search-replace on the .rpy files tucked away in the Mod Script folders. The bugs are easy to find when the game crashes to a halt like; "pc5" or "pc3" wasn't defined (needs to be changed to just "pc"). The autosave even makes it a snap to get right back to that point and continue once bugfixes are made.
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wyvern14 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:52 am

Really loving the game! But out of question, will Beatrice abd Catalina be possible roomates in future updates?
Wyvern14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Morphy » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:52 pm

I must be an excellent swimmer, or very lucky because Catalina has never nommed me while swimming.
As for Beatrice, if the player could ever be a pred, she's the first I'll be devouring! She's always been the hardest for me when trying for an "Everyone likes me" run.

Hmm, suppose that's something to add in future updates... an Achievement system?

Everyone's BFF; 100% relationship with all characters
Most Wanted; hated by all characters
Over Easy; sex with all characters capable of sex
Snackrifice; in the stomach/womb of everyone at least once
Yellow Pages; collected all phone numbers
Houdini; crawled out of a single character's bum N times (20?)
Gutslut; in the stomach/womb of a single friendly (relationship >=70%) character N times (50?)
Couch Potato; watched N hours of TV (100?)
Where's My Uber; walked N hours to venues (200?)
Dancing With Sharks; swam N hours in ocean (100?)

Pretty sure simple counters or the data already present in the game can handle this.
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flurby » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:45 am

Morphy wrote:

Flurby's is the only game in town. I think it'll need some patching to work with versions after 0.22 however. They're not difficult since it's all simple text search-replace on the .rpy files tucked away in the Mod Script folders. The bugs are easy to find when the game crashes to a halt like; "pc5" or "pc3" wasn't defined (needs to be changed to just "pc"). The autosave even makes it a snap to get right back to that point and continue once bugfixes are made.

Yep. The most recent post is right here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60758&start=1180#p2937193

The mod should be playable just fine, as the pcX problem only occurs if you try to use the phone and call custom characters, in which case then yes, you'd have to go in and change all instances of "pc#" to "pc"

And I do have that fixed in the next build by the way, as well as a bunch of other little things that were bothering me.

Soon™
Flurby
Participator

Postby LutherCage » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:28 pm

Flurby wrote:
Morphy wrote:

Yep. The most recent post is right here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60758&start=1180#p2937193

The mod should be playable just fine, as the pcX problem only occurs if you try to use the phone and call custom characters, in which case then yes, you'd have to go in and change all instances of "pc#" to "pc"

And I do have that fixed in the next build by the way, as well as a bunch of other little things that were bothering me.

Soon™

Could look into grepWin which helps out a bunch in looking through all files to do a mass replace of all instances of "pc." That way, it would make it easier for you do one mass replace rather than opening and closing the files to make one edit at a time. Also works for quickly looking into files to find specific items as well.

https://youtu.be/2rNF7SiV0dk

Or if this isn't what you like to use, you can always rely on Visual Studio Code so long as your project area is the game folder you are working onto.
LutherCage
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flurby » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:03 am

LutherCage wrote:
Could look into grepWin which helps out a bunch in looking through all files to do a mass replace of all instances of "pc." That way, it would make it easier for you do one mass replace rather than opening and closing the files to make one edit at a time. Also works for quickly looking into files to find specific items as well.

https://youtu.be/2rNF7SiV0dk

Or if this isn't what you like to use, you can always rely on Visual Studio Code so long as your project area is the game folder you are working onto.

Yeah VS Code is my daily driver for this stuff anyway, and there are actually a lot of cool tricks it can do for selective find and replace. Your project area can be wherever you want and your search area can be specific areas within that area, you've got all kinds of filtering options. And you can view all files you're working on in separate tabs like a web browser, and even have it compare side by side different versions of the same file, showing you exactly how two files differ and where. Cool stuff.

Also with GPT-3/4 integrations...

So yeah, would recommend.
Flurby
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.25.1 (public), a0.26 (Patreo

Postby Sriseru » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:18 pm

Version a0.26 is now available on my Patreon, and version a0.25.1 has now been publicly released.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby 2quick4u » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:40 pm

Ooo yay! Finally a (semi) non-lethap relationship with my favorite hippo lady!
2quick4u
Participator

Postby KryOLynX » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:50 pm

Finally, sleeping with Jasmine, now I'll just have to wait until the next update. Can't wait! Now I hope Beatrice is next.
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhatThBOOM » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:12 pm

Sriseru, I'm "anonime", I change my username to "WhatThBoom" recently
WhatThBOOM
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:57 am

WhatThBOOM wrote:Sriseru, I'm "anonime", I change my username to "WhatThBoom" recently

Okay, do you want me to change your name in the credits?
Sriseru
Participator

Postby why9343 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:38 am

i think i found a glitch but not sure, if you ask jasmine to unbirth you, after a while you will sleep after 1 interaction and if you manage to convince you to let you out (i had a favor) it will continue to say "your tired and you went to sleep* for a while even after escaping. it caused me to die of hunger since like 5-6 days passed
why9343
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhatThBOOM » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:31 am

Sriseru wrote:
WhatThBOOM wrote:Sriseru, I'm "anonime", I change my username to "WhatThBoom" recently

Okay, do you want me to change your name in the credits?

yes, only "WhatThBoom" please, having two name of mine in the credits feel weird to me
WhatThBOOM
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:11 am

WhatThBOOM wrote:yes, only "WhatThBoom" please, having two name of mine in the credits feel weird to me

Alright, this will be fixed in the next version.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Morphy » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:31 pm

why9343 wrote:i think i found a glitch but not sure, if you ask jasmine to unbirth you, after a while you will sleep after 1 interaction and if you manage to convince you to let you out (i had a favor) it will continue to say "your tired and you went to sleep* for a while even after escaping. it caused me to die of hunger since like 5-6 days passed

That bug's been around for a while. While in the womb, of anyone, some kinda Energy debuff keeps stacking leading to what you describe above. The debuff (for lack of a better term) needs a sanity check put in so it's not draining any more than... I dunno... 30% energy? Something to at least give you a fighting chance at getting food in you so you can rest normally and reset the debuff.
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby N0ahtheking » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:53 pm

what does a0.25.1 add?
N0ahtheking
New to the forum

Postby Abelar » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:08 am

N0ahtheking wrote:what does a0.25.1 add?

In the first page of this post there is a changelog including stuff from the next version
Abelar
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game