(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch NEW March update!!

Postby oppi » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:00 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:1. How do I get yoga clothes? It seems like I've looked everywhere.
2. I have the orb and base, what do I do with them?
3. Stage 5 gives her a new outfit. Maybe it should change her overworld sprite too?
4. Changelog says only 1 yoga girl is edible. Maybe that can change in future? Or the mom eats Sabrina in revenge... or both.

1. Yoga clothes can be bought from the coach in the pred hideout.
2. If you have the orb and the base you'll have to wait for next update unfortunately. There's going to be a way to combine them and craft a special very helpfull item.
3. I've been thinking about it and yep there's going to be a special sprite for stage 5.
4. Yes for now one yoga girl is edible. But in the near future all 3 will be eadible;)
oppi
Participator

Postby Notsexy10 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:09 pm

In the Eka's version, if you select that both girls are beautiful (read delicious), neither will be in the rooms by themselves, making those scenes unobtainable.

Otherwise, still very enjoyable. Can't wait for more!
Notsexy10
New to the forum

Postby S4lv4d0r » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:20 pm

Is there any way to transfer saves? 'caus as fun as this has been, it's kind of annoying to repeat the intro over and over again
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schagura » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:36 pm

S4lv4d0r,
You can copy the "save" folder in the old game folder into the newer one. That way you can transfer older save files into the newer game folders.
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:17 pm

Notsexy10 wrote:In the Eka's version, if you select that both girls are beautiful (read delicious), neither will be in the rooms by themselves, making those scenes unobtainable.

Otherwise, still very enjoyable. Can't wait for more!

Oh no.. I think that also locks annabella and christella from respawning.. Totally forgot to deactivate the both option..
oppi
Participator

Postby parky » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:36 pm

might just me being dumb but how do you access the pred hideout?
parky
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeThePanda » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:21 pm

parky wrote:might just me being dumb but how do you access the pred hideout?

It's the trapdoors in each corner of the city, then the door in the center north of the underground area
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby NagavoressQueen » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:42 pm

Cant wait to see more. I was hoping to get to the mouse ones but that is another update. Well worth the wait though.
NagavoressQueen
NagavoressQueen
New to the forum

Postby DRGX1 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:30 am

question will you post pateron version on this site when the game is fully done?
DRGX1
New to the forum

Postby kingcrimson137 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:00 am

How can I get this scene:New observer scene: Hydra / Cow girl?It seems like I've looked everywhere.
kingcrimson137
New to the forum

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:23 am

Heyio Oppi! I enjoyed the demo well done! I had an idea which I was curious would you be interested in maybe? what if including my OC Stella as A cameo Pred? I was a bit sad to see you can't eat the Hydra as an option. You have to feed it the cow girl essentially. My Oc loves to vore Big monsters. I was thinking maybe she could be a side path to getting past the hydra and you can nom the Cow girl for yourself later. But have Stella vore the Cranky hydra and have her kinda relaxing with a massive struggling belly where the hydra normally Sits? Just thought this would be a funny concept. Let me know what you think feel free to Dm me about it or reply. I know it's a long shot but just wanted to put my idea out there. I can dm you what she looks like too should you be interested.
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby CatBigSmile » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:26 am

When i eat two girls in different places sabrinas belly contains only the first one and it isnt huge as it has with two preys.
CatBigSmile
New to the forum

Postby TinTan » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:25 pm

1.There will be scenes with other type of vore, beside oral and anal?
2.Will Sabrina use other type of vore?
3.Will Sabrina devour other ferals?
4.What Sabrina's sexuality: Hetero, Homo, Bi or other?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:03 pm

CatBigSmile wrote:When i eat two girls in different places sabrinas belly contains only the first one and it isnt huge as it has with two preys.

The outcomes of the scenes are fixed, so after scene X your status will be Y. They're not intended to interplay in that sort of dynamic way. In oppi's prior game there were guards in place to keep you from starting a scene while you were still dealing with the aftermath of a previous one. It would either remove the trigger so you couldn't or explicitly tell you to finish digesting your prey before doing certain things. It would probably help if you could specify which scenes you are talking about (though the second would be more relevant as it's the one missing the guards), as I assume oppi will want to correct it.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:59 am

DRGX1 wrote:question will you post pateron version on this site when the game is fully done?

When the game is fully done I want to sell the full version on itch.io for an affordable price of course. My patreons will of course get the full version too.
oppi
Participator

Postby oppi » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:00 am

CatBigSmile wrote:When i eat two girls in different places sabrinas belly contains only the first one and it isnt huge as it has with two preys.

Oh that's not supposed to happen. There should be a message like "digest your meal first" that stops you from eating somebody when you're already digesting.
oppi
Participator

Postby oppi » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:05 am

TinTan wrote:1.There will be scenes with other type of vore, beside oral and anal?
2.Will Sabrina use other type of vore?
3.Will Sabrina devour other ferals?
4.What Sabrina's sexuality: Hetero, Homo, Bi or other?

1. Maybe tail vore and unbirth but that's it.
2. Sabrina will probably do anal vore at some point but optional as not everybody likes it.
3. Sabrina will gurgle a ton of "monster girls" but no ferrals. Her prey has to be girl shaped and have at least a normal face.
4. Not sure yet.
oppi
Participator

Postby oppi » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:07 am

thevoremorpher07 wrote:Heyio Oppi! I enjoyed the demo well done! I had an idea which I was curious would you be interested in maybe? what if including my OC Stella as A cameo Pred? I was a bit sad to see you can't eat the Hydra as an option. You have to feed it the cow girl essentially. My Oc loves to vore Big monsters. I was thinking maybe she could be a side path to getting past the hydra and you can nom the Cow girl for yourself later. But have Stella vore the Cranky hydra and have her kinda relaxing with a massive struggling belly where the hydra normally Sits? Just thought this would be a funny concept. Let me know what you think feel free to Dm me about it or reply. I know it's a long shot but just wanted to put my idea out there. I can dm you what she looks like too should you be interested.

Heyio! Thanks for the suggestion!
But human like preds that eat ferrals is not so much my cup of tea. The game will have a bunch of ferrals that gurgle a few cute naive girls but not the other way around.
oppi
Participator

Postby DRGX1 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:00 am

is it out on itch.io now?
DRGX1
New to the forum

Postby oppi » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm

DRGX1 wrote:is it out on itch.io now?

Not yet. I'll add the link to the main post when it's on itch.io
oppi
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game