Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 4.4 Vore Hosting 26/03/2023 also new POLL

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Have you managed to find the hidden game overs in the minigames

I've managed to find all the alternate loss conditions
20%
I have not found the alternate homework scenes (Amtomi 2/Marika 2)
25%
I have not found the running minigame alternate scenes (Fumiko 2/Haru 2/Emi 2)
26%
I have not found the alternate Hosting scenes (Aoki 1/Kiyoko 1/Yoshiko 1)
29%

Total votes : 124

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 4.2 Park redux 4/02/2023

Postby doomed » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:16 am

am i the only one struggling with the homework mini game. it seems like it goes by too fast and the only rael way for you to stand a chance is to be really good at typing. which sucks for anyone who isnt
doomed
Participator

Postby Wanderer » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:56 pm

it's based on your current energy level, at 100 energy you should have plenty of time to finish
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby justlookinaround » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:53 pm

hexcorsist,

Hey, I'm loving the new update!

Two quick questions:
1) How do we get the angry endings with the girls in the club?
2) I haven't encountered Juno in the cafe, is there anything that I can do to increase the chances?
justlookinaround
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:55 am

xgodxsendx wrote:I'm thinking a alchoholic route. Long straight Dark brunette hair. White work shirt with Long work skirt that goes down to her knees. M-Z cup breast that she dislikes and doesn't know how they got that big(but we know). small to medium sized waist. A really big heart shaped ass. I just don't know if I should go regular girl into AV/UB with her using you as a dildo berfore finishing you off. Or A Futa girl with a Big cock and Sizable balls using you as a dildo for her ass into AV/CV As for a Name Aiko.

I've decided Futa route and idea 3 ending scenarios if you compliment her tits last ends in OV. If you Compliment her Cock ends in CV. If you Compliment her Ass dildo useage into AV. Anyway I got to get back to my Commision work.

Got the details down, will probably need to drop her breasts size a bit due to how the ai has been trained. She will have at least one UB scene no AV or CV though, not a fan of Av and due the trouble I had writing for Miran all CV scenes are going to her at the moment. Best of luck with your commissions

BlueDude2 wrote:For Yatai, I recommend someone drags out a karaoke machine.

Rhythm game maybe, or don't forget the lyrics. Or both. Or pub quiz.

The yatai minigame mechanics have allready been designed also I have allready decided where the DDR minigame will be going. It will happen in the event date section.

doomed wrote:am i the only one struggling with the homework mini game. it seems like it goes by too fast and the only rael way for you to stand a chance is to be really good at typing. which sucks for anyone who isnt

Wanderer wrote:it's based on your current energy level, at 100 energy you should have plenty of time to finish

I agree that the homework minigame is a bit unbalanced at the moment. At full stamina even at int 1 it should be completable but most likely not profitable, I'm going to do some tweaking of all the minigames in a couple of updates

justlookinaround wrote:hexcorsist,

Hey, I'm loving the new update!

Two quick questions:
1) How do we get the angry endings with the girls in the club?
2) I haven't encountered Juno in the cafe, is there anything that I can do to increase the chances?

Glad you like the game too answer your questions
1 The angry endings are achieved by repeatedly using the ask action in conversation
2 The only suggestion I have at the moment would be to check the cafe when Juno is not at the club, also repeatedly visiting the cafe without doing and action that uses energy will not improve your odds.
The way encounters work is that after every use of energy each girl has a random number assigned to her between 1 and 100, if the number is 1 to 50 she is at the club and at the moment 51-70 she will be at the cafe. For the next update that will be decreased to 51-60 but there will be at least 3 random encounters for Juno in different locations. Also because of the way I have coded random numbers rolling forwards and backwards over a use energy event will result in the same numbers each time.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 4.3 Scene Replay 11/02/2023

Postby hexcorsist » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:29 pm

Update Time
First this update breaks old saves badly, as in just trying to load an old save will probably cause the game to hard crash also dying while in hardcore mode will cause the game to hard crash if old saves are present.

So what's been added.

Scene replay is available on the main and game menus. Scenes will unlock when you die and all listed scenes are in the game at the moment except for the orphaned scene with honey which can now be accessed through replay. Replays can also be accessed while in the game and will return you to the game when they are finished. I might change the interface look later but unlocks will persist throughout game versions and save deletion.

Hardcore mode has been added and can be accessed by entering the cheat 'hardcore'. It's the same as my hardcore mod for Ryan's game but will trigger as soon as you are on the path of no return and will delete all saves from a given run. I mostly added this now as it was easier to add it while I was doing the scene replay. And again save deletion is permanent

So the next update will be coming out in 2-3 weeks and will include the minigame for the Yatai which will have 6-9 new scenes as well as hopefully a few more random encounters with Miran and maybe the minor characters as well. Also as a preview here is my first pass of the graphics for Aiko. There's still more work to get her too look drunker but it's a start.
Spoiler: show
Aiko.png
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby xgodxsendx » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:37 pm

*kiss* Perfection.
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Toxicemp447 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:21 am

Game is super good hope to see more and can't wait for where you go with this!
Toxicemp447
New to the forum

Postby PAVAGA » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:50 pm

how do i find the cheat codes?
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:02 am

Glad people are enjoying the game, I finished the code for the host mini game yesterday but have yet to do the scenes and most of the manips so the next update will probably be next week.

PAVAGA wrote:how do i find the cheat codes?

'evil^0.5' Money Bonus
'SkipToTheGoodBit' Start at group relationship level 16 (skips the stranger conversations)
'LevelMeBaby' all starts start at 30 (not in the released version yet)
'burnitall' Deletes all saves
'hardcore' Enables permadeath on that save (not in the released version yet)
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nowaru » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:40 pm

Hey does anyone know how to get this game running with Joiplay? I tried every file but it always crashes before the start screen even pops up. I have the Renpy app for it installed as well but it just won't open!
Nowaru
New to the forum

Postby xgodxsendx » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:56 am

Tried to download and use stable-diffusion got all the way through only to realize it won't generate an image because it wasn't compatible with my GPU
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:30 am

Hey guys I believe I owe you all a status update.
Good news game's not dead
Bad news I decided to scrap a large portion of code I did.
So while I did originally have the code for the minigame finished, while writing Aiko's scenes I tested the game a few times and found out it sucked bad. It just didn't feel like it fit the theme of the game and the games felt like they lasted way too long so I scrapped it.
I'm in the process of coding a new minigame which I feel will fit in much better as well as having a shorter game span so hopefully releasing a test build at the end of next week maybe.
Also I will look into possibly releasing an android version but I don't think it will work with the minigames, but that would not be for the next version.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnsettledTom » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:21 pm

I tried this game a little while back and while I thought it was interesting, the visuals really weren't doing it for me.

However, I just tried it yesterday again and I gotta say I love the AI characters. Something about the photo shop just makes it look too unreal to me, but the AI pictures are great IMO. Keep up the good work, hope to see more AI pictures as well : ) .
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:50 am

Hello guys I thought I'd provide you with an update.
The minigame code is now done and tested as well as Aiko's 2 scenes have been written and al her renders have been done although I might redo the belly renders with some of the new LORAs.
What's left is doing the renders for the other 2 girls as well as writing their scenes and the intro scene to the minigame.
All in all I should be on track to release this weekend but then again I have said that before as well so fingers crosse.

UnsettledTom wrote:I tried this game a little while back and while I thought it was interesting, the visuals really weren't doing it for me.

However, I just tried it yesterday again and I gotta say I love the AI characters. Something about the photo shop just makes it look too unreal to me, but the AI pictures are great IMO. Keep up the good work, hope to see more AI pictures as well : ) .

I would hardly call what I did photoshop, back when I started I was using an old plastic surgery tool that was designed to be idiot proof and allow non tech savvy surgeons to boost the bust size on images to show clients the potential outcome of their boob job (I still had the software disk from back when I set up the surgeries computers back when I actually used my degree for my job rather than making smut).
Probably in one or two updates I will be replacing all of the main girls.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 4.4 Vore Hosting 26/03/2023

Postby hexcorsist » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:36 pm

New version is up, the hosting minigame takes place at the Yatai and features 3 new girls and 5 new vore scenes with a variety of options to end your life.
The last version had over 1000 download so I'm glad the community seems to be enjoying my game and I've managed to write over 44k of smut for everybody to enjoy.
For the next version I plan to snazzy up the minigames a bit with soft starts and add a few scenes here or there plus the level 3 difficulty in the library and scenes for that one. I also plan to replace the main girls with AI images as I have gotten better at wrangling stable diffusion.
I also plan on putting another poll up to get some feedback from you all and will do so as soon as the current poll is reset by a mod.
I am a bit worried not everybody is managing to find the alternate game over scenes for each minigame as I've seen no one asking about them yet or maybe I'm just underestimating everyone here anyway every scene listed in the gallery is currently unlockable in the main game except the one honey scene.

Hope you all enjoy this update and please do comment on anything you like, any issues you're having or any suggestions you may want to give.

Edit: I'm also currently building an android APK file that I will upload shortly I have absolutely no Idea how well it will run if at all and I am fairly certain the minigames won't work. If there's enough interest and it actually does run ok on android I might update the minigames to be compatible.

Edit 2: APK version is up let me know if it works or not
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brendar » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:15 am

I am trying to try the new hosting minigame, however whenever I select one of the 3 girls nothing shows up. After a short time the game acts as if I have failed a minigame and the vore scenes show up as normal.
Brendar
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:26 am

Brendar wrote:I am trying to try the new hosting minigame, however whenever I select one of the 3 girls nothing shows up. After a short time the game acts as if I have failed a minigame and the vore scenes show up as normal.

Okay that ones one me I really should have made the UX a bit clearer for that one.
The screen girls disappearing actually indicates that the minigame has begun. Just hit the arrow keys on the keyboard to make inputs and you should see numbers appear when the string of number is long enough (4 or 6 depending on the girl) the game will evaluate how many numbers you got in the right place/right number wrong place.

In the next update I plan on adding a countdown starter as well as an images of the girls molesting's you but that wasn't ready for the release and I'd already delayed once.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearofg » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:23 pm

Great update! I like the new minigame, but I do have a question. I got the first two girls, but I feel the last is impossible, am I wrong is it just hard?
bearofg
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:58 pm

bearofg wrote:Great update! I like the new minigame, but I do have a question. I got the first two girls, but I feel the last is impossible, am I wrong is it just hard?

She is beatable but also very difficult to beat I can only beat her about 1 in 3 times so I'm probably going to add a bit more time to defeat her. I feel of all the ultimate challenges at the moment she's at about the right place.

I've posted a poll too see how many of you have managed to find the hidden minigame scenes.

Also I've seen quite a number of people have downloaded the android version if one of you could let me know if it's working ok or not that would be great.

Edit 03/30/23: Minor status update I have done the renders for Claire and Juno and added timer starts to all the minigames. Looking to release end of next week
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 4.4 Vore Hosting 26/03/2023 also new

Postby AdrianYuga » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:27 pm

Any Way, Where I Can Find Orphanage? The Scene Replay to Honey Park. And I Need A Cheat Or Code, What Is The Cheat Or Code?
AdrianYuga
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game