Another Inner World Season 2 Episode 3 - Updated 01/26

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Another Inner World Episode 14 - Updated 2/8

Postby antoinou62185 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:48 am

I tried your technique of recovering backups on my phone but it does not work
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:38 am

I absolutely adore this to bits, easily one of my favorite things on this entire website.

But also, ow, that season 1 cliffhanger hurts real bad. Y'all outdid yourselves with this one, and I'm sad but understand your need to slow down after making something this large. Just don't destroy our poor hearts with the continuation!
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EricaRain » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:21 pm

antoinou62185 wrote:I tried your technique of recovering backups on my phone but it does not work

Could you give some more details about what's going wrong? Are you having issues exporting a save? Importing a save? Getting the game to run at all?

EricaRain wrote:See, we're all really big fans of the 1991 Adventure/Platformer game Another World, whose lead designer, Éric Chahi, also designed Heart of Darkness, another game with a ton of vore in it. AIW could really be seen as a spiritual successor to those two games.

Point of clarification. This is a huge lie. I fudged a fib here hoping someone would call me out on it and it'd be funny. Now I just look the fool :(
EricaRain
New to the forum

Postby Achenar » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:41 am

thecheese01 wrote:With over 100,000 words and 35 new vore scenes (plus a few incidental extras that didn’t quite make the cut)

What do you mean by "extras" exactly? Is there a way that we can access them, or is this more of a "cutting room floor" thing that might come out later?
Achenar
Participator

Postby antoinou62185 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:07 am

I play on chrome, I make the save (another-inner-world-v011405-20230210-080202.save.txt) and when I try to put the save in the new nothing happens.
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:21 am

antoinou62185 wrote:I play on chrome, I make the save (another-inner-world-v011405-20230210-080202.save.txt) and when I try to put the save in the new nothing happens.

Rename it to another-inner-world-v011405-20230210-080202.save with no .txt, and see if that works.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby antoinou62185 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:30 am

Non désolé
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby EricaRain » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:44 am

Panzershark wrote:Rename it to another-inner-world-v011405-20230210-080202.save with no .txt, and see if that works.

All the test saves I've experimented with on mobile have been '.save.txt' files, so I don't think that's the issue.

antoinou62185 wrote:I play on chrome, I make the save (another-inner-world-v011405-20230210-080202.save.txt) and when I try to put the save in the new nothing happens.

Is it just taking you back to the first page when you try and load it in, or is it taking you to the end-of-episode screen?
EricaRain
New to the forum

Postby antoinou62185 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:54 am

I found out that it takes you back to the last save page and the folders are gone.
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby EricaRain » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:21 am

antoinou62185 wrote:I found out that it takes you back to the last save page and the folders are gone.

Oh yeah, gotcha. Importing a save doesn't import every save from the previous version all at once, it just creates a savestate of your current page. If you want to bring over multiple saves you'll have to import them one at a time.

I actually have a folder where I keep all my desktop saves just in case I need to pull up an earlier save in a new version. You don't need to take it this far, but I find it useful.
Attachments
mysaves.PNG
EricaRain
New to the forum

Postby antoinou62185 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:46 am

I'm going to have to start all over again, but thanks for enlightening me ^^;
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby EricaRain » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:46 am

Oh no! I do know how to rename the main character if you'd like me to DM you a copy of one of my saves.
EricaRain
New to the forum

Postby wingawort » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:52 pm

Holy cow. that was intense. I spent 4 hours reading that, and I haven't even checked out any other route besides Mira's. The previous chapter did not really have any big variations in terms of scenes as it was mainly about the main plot line. Is that the case here too? Cause that was a lot. Also good job y'all. This chapter was truly a doosie. A lot of good scenes (though I wish we had stayed outside the cow during the feast to appreciate it, but that's besides the point), and wow. Lots of story. Like y'all outdid yourselves. Congrats. Usually I would find different faults or issues I had with a work, but honestly the only issues I had were just personal preference nitpicks (like the cow feast) and there really isn't anything I have gripes with. BTW, y'all utilized the system really well during the final scene. Nice touch.
wingawort
New to the forum

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:38 pm

I can't believe you managed to make one of the enemies die of cringe (well, more like cringe followed by a fireball, but that's an unimportant detail). Incredible.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Progressive » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:40 am

Quick announcement, then some replies. The public scene list has been updated to include all the vore scenes for Episode 14: Monsters at the Gates. Check it out here to see what you might have missed!

Responses:
EnderTG wrote:Leaving us on an emotional cliff hanger like that? You're cruel, cruel people.

Being serious though, great climax to the first season. Shame for us that things are going to slow down, but perfectly understandable, certainly better for everyone than pushing on into burnout. Definitely looking forward to season 2!

vore2412 wrote:I've been enjoying this for quite a bit, but that last scene...damn. Mira...

MechaSharkZilla wrote:I absolutely adore this to bits, easily one of my favorite things on this entire website.
But also, ow, that season 1 cliffhanger hurts real bad. Y'all outdid yourselves with this one, and I'm sad but understand your need to slow down after making something this large. Just don't destroy our poor hearts with the continuation!

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy to hear how invested readers were by the end of the first season, and we’re excited to carry that forward.
The change in pace of releases will be a boon for the long-term health of the project, which is good because we still have a ways to go! Season 2 is already in the works and we’re still active on our discord server if you're looking for a bit more engagement in the interim.

Achenar wrote:What do you mean by "extras" exactly? Is there a way that we can access them, or is this more of a "cutting room floor" thing that might come out later?

Nothing was cut or skipped from our intended vision of Episode 14. However, we have a minimum bar for what counts as ‘a vore scene,’ and there was a lot of incidental nomming in this episode that happens in the background or just off camera, or that only gets a single line dedicated to it. So, 35 discrete vore scenes, and a bunch of extra stuff in the background.
That said, patrons just got an update with a few extra game overs in previous chapters, and will be getting another couple next month, too.

antoinou62185 wrote:I tried your technique of recovering backups on my phone but it does not work

I appreciate the assist from EricaRain. Twine’s save system is a bit anemic, and I don’t have any personal experience testing on mobile, so I’m glad this was resolved.

wingawort wrote:Holy cow. that was intense. I spent 4 hours reading that, and I haven't even checked out any other route besides Mira's. The previous chapter did not really have any big variations in terms of scenes as it was mainly about the main plot line. Is that the case here too? Cause that was a lot. Also good job y'all. This chapter was truly a doosie. A lot of good scenes (though I wish we had stayed outside the cow during the feast to appreciate it, but that's besides the point), and wow. Lots of story. Like y'all outdid yourselves. Congrats. Usually I would find different faults or issues I had with a work, but honestly the only issues I had were just personal preference nitpicks (like the cow feast) and there really isn't anything I have gripes with. BTW, y'all utilized the system really well during the final scene. Nice touch.

Thanks! As difficult as it was to get this thing ready on time, we had the chance to create a lot of exciting, involved scenes with the hectic melee and variety of monster girls. I’m glad you enjoyed it beacuse we're very proud of it!
As for your question about variations, most of the divergence in this episode is front-loaded; each companion is available for a hangout, and there are a handful of variations for each depending on past choices. There are also some smaller splits in the middle of the episode (which include several unique scenes, if you haven’t tried them), but the paths all converge shortly after.

TheBlindSalmon wrote:I can't believe you managed to make one of the enemies die of cringe (well, more like cringe followed by a fireball, but that's an unimportant detail). Incredible.

A certain someone told you never to speak of it, yet here you are…

That’s all for now. Cheers!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArtiArca » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:40 am

This is one of the best vore games I've ever seen. I've been looking forward to 8th of every month just to get the next chapter!
ArtiArca
New to the forum

Postby Sausy » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:24 pm

that ending Jesus
Sausy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:13 am

Found this by pure chance a few days ago and have been enjoying reading it so far. Mira is my favorite character, but I have one question.
How did she retrieve the dagger from inside the Harpy after she ate it? Part of me really don't want to know, but another part of me is curious as hell.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby S4lv4d0r » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:43 am

I wanted to ask one thing: I know we're not getting a new chapter every month on the 8th now, but will there still be a schedule? Like, will still release on the 8th, maybe every 2 months?
ALSO: Is the first chapter already out on Patreon? 'caus you can see glimpses of the posts there and I saw one that mentioned 'Season 2 Episode 2'
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderTG » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:54 pm

S4lv4d0r wrote:I wanted to ask one thing: I know we're not getting a new chapter every month on the 8th now, but will there still be a schedule? Like, will still release on the 8th, maybe every 2 months?
ALSO: Is the first chapter already out on Patreon? 'caus you can see glimpses of the posts there and I saw one that mentioned 'Season 2 Episode 2'
Only release I see is Post-Season Release 2, which appears to be more of the additional game overs and states its a between season release, not part of the second season.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game