Another Inner World Season 2 Episode 3 - Updated 01/26

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Another Inner World Episode 11 - Updated 11/8

Postby Sausy » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:45 pm

I didn't know about the dnd joke at first lol I never played dnd before
Sausy
New to the forum

Re: Another Inner World Episode 11 - Updated 11/8

Postby TuckingFypo » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:42 pm

I continue to love all the character interactions, especially when a certain someone keeps teasing the MC about liking vore. I hope that that continues to become even more interactive even if you don't go her "route".
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Another Inner World Episode 12 - Updated 12/8

Postby Progressive » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:48 am

After escaping the ruined city of Niverdene mostly unscathed, you and your party decide to take a day off—at least until your sense of civic duty gets the better of you…

Another 71,000 words and five new vore scenes have been added with Another Inner World Episode 12: Civil Serpent for your reading pleasure! This episode is one we wanted to do since the project’s inception, and it turned out really great. Oh, you also meet a new party member. Download it out here:

Another Inner World v01.12.02

Episode 13 is currently available in early-access on our patreon right now. It contains a whopping twelve additional vore scenes. Check it out!

Also, there’s a new splash image in the OP! The new title card is drawn by the talented MinaHyena and includes the expanded cast.

Cheers!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby Loverofhalo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:29 pm

Damn, this was the best episode yet. I was not expecting a whole court plus investigation plot but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hopefully, we'll be seeing more of Amaya in the future.
Loverofhalo
New to the forum

Postby TLW9000 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:47 pm

I’ve been following this game all year now, and it is by far one of the best games I’ve seen from this forum. The characters have a lot of personality behind them and are all fun in their own ways, and I’ve enjoyed seeing how their interactions with the player change over time as you improve your relationships with them. Additionally, the chapters are all thought out to an impressive degree, and the writing is professional level stuff!

This latest chapter especially took me for a spin, because holy crap that trial was way more complex than I was expecting it to be. The suspense was at an all time high throughout the entire chapter, and I was seriously wondering how the heck we were gonna get out of it alive. It’s a good thing I wasn’t in that trial in real life because there’s no way I would’ve figured out all that stuff on my own. I would’ve died for sure, considering I was somehow lucky enough to survive all the prior events leading up to it. But the payoff in the end was so satisfying! My only regret for that last chapter was Mira eating the DA (dadgummit Mira, I actually really liked her!)

Anyway, keep up the good work! I’m excited to see where the story goes next!
TLW9000
New to the forum

Postby S4lv4d0r » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:04 pm

So, quick question: Will there ever be male party members? Since this game will only have female preds, maybe have him not eat anyone?

Maybe like a necromancer who instead of eating his foes, kills them to increase his army of the undead.
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lerkur » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:18 am

S4lv4d0r wrote:So, quick question: Will there ever be male party members? Since this game will only have female preds, maybe have him not eat anyone?

Maybe like a necromancer who instead of eating his foes, kills them to increase his army of the undead.

Well...
Spoiler: show
There was a male party member, until Hawthorne got eaten off camera by Ashlyn. :gulp:
Lerkur
Somewhat familiar

Postby thecheese01 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:23 am

In the aftermath of harrowing—and sometimes literal—trials, your party finally gets a day off. Rested and recuperated, you check back with your local artifact expert, set a new destination, and hit the road, only to discover danger lurking beyond the city walls...

We've released a new episode! You can now download Episode 13: Creature Comforts, which includes 61,000 words and twelve new vore scenes.

Download link is here!

There's a lot to dig into with this one, including a fun scene with a certain sex-wizard that was voted for by our patrons. And speaking of Patreon, we just released Episode 14, the season finale. We'll be dropping that here next month, but if you just can't wait, it's 5 USD to sign up, which includes both early access and the ability to vote on our monthly polls. Check it out if that sounds interesting.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:35 am

I haven't really been around for about a month or two — I'm so glad these are still being released; AIW is pretty much the best text adventure I've played. I'll be sure to give some feedback on the Discord after I've played through this and the previous chapter...
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Re: Another Inner World Episode 13 - Updated 1/8

Postby thecheese01 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:45 am

Back again with another quick announcement: we're running open submissions for 'Game Over' ideas until January 21st.

As we’ve been writing Another Inner World, we’ve received a fair amount of feedback regarding certain scenes and scenarios people would like to see. While we’re between seasons and running these Game Over polls, we figured it’d be a good time to open reader submissions.

First things first, a few caveats:
  • The idea must be a Game Over, meaning the scene needs to end with the player character’s digestive death
  • The scene must occur within a previously released episode (Episodes 1-13 for the public, 14 as well for patrons)
  • The scene must stick to our general AIW content guidelines (check the “Will contain/Will not contain” on the original post for specifics)
  • Maintain established characterization (characters need to act like themselves; ie: no “Vanille kills the player character because she feels like it”)

With that out of the way, we’ll be opening submissions for the next five days, during which anyone (patron or no) can reach out via PMs here or DMs on discord to either Progressive or myself.

We might ask some clarifying questions, and we’re available to work with you if you’ve got a particular idea but aren’t quite sure how to make it fit. Obviously, we retain last right of refusal if something just doesn’t seem like it’s going to work out.

Once submissions are closed, we’ll start our next Patreon poll with a mix of old and new options.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby innocentcitizen » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:20 pm

I am on chapter 9 and enjoying it thoroughly ! I would like to congratulate the writers for creating a story that stands up on it's own with well-written jokes, characters and humourous situations ! While I do not enjoy the basic concept, I am glad to have discovered it !
innocentcitizen
New to the forum

Postby 4864278 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:11 am

thecheese01 wrote:Back again with another quick announcement: we're running open submissions for 'Game Over' ideas until January 21st.

As we’ve been writing Another Inner World, we’ve received a fair amount of feedback regarding certain scenes and scenarios people would like to see. While we’re between seasons and running these Game Over polls, we figured it’d be a good time to open reader submissions.

First things first, a few caveats:
  • The idea must be a Game Over, meaning the scene needs to end with the player character’s digestive death
  • The scene must occur within a previously released episode (Episodes 1-13 for the public, 14 as well for patrons)
  • The scene must stick to our general AIW content guidelines (check the “Will contain/Will not contain” on the original post for specifics)
  • Maintain established characterization (characters need to act like themselves; ie: no “Vanille kills the player character because she feels like it”)

With that out of the way, we’ll be opening submissions for the next five days, during which anyone (patron or no) can reach out via PMs here or DMs on discord to either Progressive or myself.

We might ask some clarifying questions, and we’re available to work with you if you’ve got a particular idea but aren’t quite sure how to make it fit. Obviously, we retain last right of refusal if something just doesn’t seem like it’s going to work out.

Once submissions are closed, we’ll start our next Patreon poll with a mix of old and new options.

What if we dont like "Game over" ? I barelly stand with Ashelyn and Sherine was just a second Ashlyn but more proactive
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarthTrajan » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:33 pm

I don't think that Sherine is a second Ashlyn. Sure, they both tease the player, but they do it in different ways and for (I think) entirely different reasons.

As far as I can tell, Ashlyn teases the MC because she just delights in causing chaos and toying with people. She's also unrepentantly horny to an extreme. Sherine, on the other hand, doesn't seem to tease the MC because she's chaotic. I could be wrong about this, but she seems to enjoy finding her prey's kinks and exploiting them until they're willing. Sherine's more about the 'foreplay', so to speak, although I think that she also genuinely loves to eat people. Also, Ashlyn attempted to eat the MC immediately upon 'meeting' him. Sherine didn't, even if she did try to persuade the MC.

In short, I think that Ashlyn teases because she's chaotic and enjoys toying with people, while Sherine plays a longer game in an attempt to make the MC willing.

(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about any of this. I haven't done an Ashlyn run, and Sherine is a relatively new character who I'm still getting a sense for.)
DarthTrajan
Been posting for a bit

Postby thecheese01 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:05 am

Thanks as always for all the feedback and support. Prog and I enjoyed going through all the scene suggestions, and we've definitely got a surplus of scenarios to run with going forward.

4864278 wrote:What if we dont like "Game over" ?

We're running with game overs because these are scenes being added back to older episodes. Game overs mean we don't have to worry about the ramifications going forward, which could lead to us having to make a ton of story edits in order to account for new material. We frequently run polls about future episodes, but since we're between seasons, we're taking the opportunity to look back and create some fun scenarios we might've missed first time around.

DarthTrajan wrote:I don't think that Sherine is a second Ashlyn...

That's a solid read, and you'll definitely get some more insight in an Ashlyn run. Have fun down there.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby TuckingFypo » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:58 pm

thecheese01 wrote:Thanks as always for all the feedback and support. Prog and I enjoyed going through all the scene suggestions, and we've definitely got a surplus of scenarios to run with going forward.

Bah, missed this by like a long while lol.
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby S4lv4d0r » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:55 pm

One question I had since I found this game: why is it called 'Another Inner World'? Idk if I'm just not getting the name or not, but it just kind of confuses me
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby EricaRain » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:52 pm

S4lv4d0r wrote:One question I had since I found this game: why is it called 'Another Inner World'? Idk if I'm just not getting the name or not, but it just kind of confuses me

See, we're all really big fans of the 1991 Adventure/Platformer game Another World, whose lead designer, Éric Chahi, also designed Heart of Darkness, another game with a ton of vore in it. AIW could really be seen as a spiritual successor to those two games.
EricaRain
New to the forum

Re: Another Inner World Episode 14 - Updated 2/8

Postby thecheese01 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:52 am

A horde of monster girls loom outside Orrault’s walls, and you and your companions have been conscripted into the city’s defense. What could possibly go wrong?

With over 100,000 words and 35 new vore scenes (plus a few incidental extras that didn’t quite make the cut), the finale of Another World Season 1, Episode 14: Monsters at the Gate is now available to download!

Get it here!

This episode was an absolutely massive undertaking for us—probably a bit too much of one, if I’m being honest—and we’re excited to finally release it to the public. There’s a lot to dig into, but as usual, we’ll be updating the scene list in a few days’ time to help you find everything.

And while I’m at it with the updates, we’re going to be slowing down episode releases for the sake of our sanity (seriously, we wrote the equivalent of an average novel in a month). We made a publicly viewable post on our Patreon last month that you can check out here, but the short version is that patrons will receive monthly work-in-progress releases and stay one episode ahead. We will, however, have some fun stuff for patrons coming in the next couple months (and eventually released to the public once Season 2 is started), including the fruits of some of those Game Over suggestions we’ve been collecting.

Thanks as always for your support, and I hope you enjoy!
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderTG » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:37 pm

Leaving us on an emotional cliff hanger like that? You're cruel, cruel people.

Being serious though, great climax to the first season. Shame for us that things are going to slow down, but perfectly understandable, certainly better for everyone than pushing on into burnout. Definitely looking forward to season 2!
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:03 am

I've been enjoying this for quite a bit, but that last scene...damn. Mira...
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game