Voreocracy

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voreocracy

Postby DoctorBirkin » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:07 pm

Nice game so far and i'm looking forward for more.
Will the game have some X-Ray pics in the future? I really like it when you can see whats going on inside.
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vor3ronika » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:23 pm

Will the game have some X-Ray pics in the future? I really like it when you can see whats going on inside.

I never done x-ray pic in 3D. I will try to make something and if it looks good enough to my taste (which is very picky) I might put them in the future.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby PandaZentaur1 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:39 pm

Yessss i waited so long!
I LOVE it
PandaZentaur1
New to the forum

Postby R3X » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:50 pm

looking good so far
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sergeant356 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:18 pm

Wow, I'm not going to lie to you but this exceeded my expectations the sound, the quality of the images and the videos, to be a demo has left me very excited about what this game will be.

I Try it on Android using joiplay and it works well for people asking for an apk have this option, I just hope the size of the game is not affected in the future by the quality of the images I hope that compressor does its job
Sergeant356
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:16 pm

What intrigues me about this visual novel so far is the fact every action is actually shown and not implied like a number of others I've seen, which elevates it quite a bit already. Also, I like the reference to the comic book Y: The Last Man. We never did learn which of the causes put forth in that series for all the men dying was the "real" one, which annoyed me to no end. Perhaps the quest the PC goes on is to discover the truth behind it and not get eaten along the way. Would be nice if an explanation is given no matter how outlandish it is. Because even if it's stupid, that's better than not giving one. Besides, it gives you an overall goal with a number of smaller goals you need to achieve in order to get there.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SecondAce » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:25 pm

wariodude128 wrote:What intrigues me about this visual novel so far is the fact every action is actually shown and not implied like a number of others I've seen, which elevates it quite a bit already. Also, I like the reference to the comic book Y: The Last Man. We never did learn which of the causes put forth in that series for all the men dying was the "real" one, which annoyed me to no end. Perhaps the quest the PC goes on is to discover the truth behind it and not get eaten along the way. Would be nice if an explanation is given no matter how outlandish it is. Because even if it's stupid, that's better than not giving one. Besides, it gives you an overall goal with a number of smaller goals you need to achieve in order to get there.

That depends entirely on what the purpose of the game is according to the dev.

And I'd have to disagree about the explanation. It's just as plausible for the women to not have found out what caused it since it's such a massive and sudden change, paired together with a virus they've/we've never happened upon before which, after all the men died, only made it harder to find out since there isn't any live subjects left to cross reference with and test on. Besides, if the aim of the game is vore and scenes around it, then there really isn't any need to overindulge on worldbuilding, especially not with how immersive the world seems to be looking forward along the devs choice of usage of scenery and background. A goal of sorts would definitely be nice but it doesn't have to be anything grand since it could just as easily be something minor like "survive" or "find a job and a place to live" and have the game progressing forwards just fine.

I agree about the choices actually listing any hidden implications so you actually know what you're heading into, nice job dev! I absolutely loved the demo, too! I can't wait to follow this game as it's progressing in the future!
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vor3ronika » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:46 pm

Well the game is called Voreocracy for a reason, the main plot will be split by chapters. The intro then chapter 1: survive, chapter 2: adapt, chapter 3 overcome, and the epilogue... the start and end of every chapter will be narrative and the middle of the 3 chapters will be sandbox style. The name Voreocracy is because the main plot will be focused around getting involved in the high sphere of this new society and making decision to affect it.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joreeves » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:43 pm

Well, that was fantastic! Excellent demo! I will wait with bated breath for the next update!
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kavvanshrike » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:30 am

wariodude128 wrote:What intrigues me about this visual novel so far is the fact every action is actually shown and not implied like a number of others I've seen, which elevates it quite a bit already.

Yea I strongly agree with this sentiment, alot of vore games skip huge chunks of the act of vore or outright skip it, the only way the vore could be more detailed than it is currently in the game is if it were fully animated. I've paid money to access vore comics hoping for this level of detail in the swallow only to be thoroughly disappointed that they fucking skip it. I would pay money to see more work of this quality.
Last edited by Kavvanshrike on Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby sylph999 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:40 am

Vor3ronika wrote:
hopeful that we can make the player from small and curvy to a giant like the others as the game goes forward honestly this could be an incredible possibility for both the prey and pred enjoyer...(nothing really more submissive than giving your life and dominant than knowing you have someone at your mercy in every way...)

You're not the first one to trow the idea... So far, I don't think I can make this kind of feature the way I do my scene, but I'm still learning to code in renpy with Python. Maybe I'll find a way to do it that does not require a ton of work, image and lines of code. Ryanshow did sent me a link to a code line that could help me and I've checked into it but I'm not sure it is compatible with the way I make my scene (with lots of different image, instead of a generic background with characters in front of it).

Anyway weight gain will for sure be dynamic, it's just the height that I'm still not sure about.

even if you cant you could maybe later if you cannotmake a alternate universe version where she is the pred and growing keeping friends and losing...some... it would make it way faster by using the same characters
sylph999
New to the forum

Postby hexcorsist » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:37 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:What intrigues me about this visual novel so far is the fact every action is actually shown and not implied like a number of others I've seen, which elevates it quite a bit already.

Yea I strongly agree with this sentiment, alot of vore games skip huge chunks of the act of vore or outright skip it, the only way the vore could be more detailed than it is currently in the game is if it were full animated. I've paid money to access vore comics hoping for this level of detail in the swallow only to be thoroughly disappointed that they fucking skip it. I would pay money to see more work of this quality.

I'm going to preface this with that I love the vore scenes in this game and if this quality and style persists throughout I'd be more than happy. However I do feel the scenes lack something that I really love in vore scenes which is the feeling of digestion and last thoughts/moments of the prey.

I also had a play around with using more aggressive compression on the game files but couldn't get the original. This combined with the fact that I noticed a lot of the images are at 1080p rather than 4k means that we are just going to have to accept that the game is going to be huge. I'd suggest splitting it up into multiple archives so you can still upload it to dropbox for those people who have problems with mega.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:36 am

Gave this a shot, and so far I have not been disappointed! Personally, I could go for some characters who aren't necessarily all super busty, but that's just my preference for variety. That sapphic scene after the clinical devouring at the hospital... whew. :gulp:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KryOLynX » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:32 pm

Gotta say, I enjoyed this and want more of it. I love the 3d models and the world so far, just kind of shocked on how dark it got
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bitchassss » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:52 pm

DAMN!!! this game is great; cutscenes, good sound effects, 3D characters and lots of them so far, and much more that just make this game stand out. Keep up the good work, can't wait for more!
Bitchassss
New to the forum

Postby Vor3ronika » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:55 pm

I do feel the scenes lack something that I really love in vore scenes which is the feeling of digestion and last thoughts/moments of the prey.

I can do interior shots or x-ray shots like just after the vore is done. Feeling of digestion though, I wont do. I want to keep vore as realistic as I can, so preys suffocate from lack of oxygen in a few minute after being consumed, way before any acid can start to dissolve them.

This combined with the fact that I noticed a lot of the images are at 1080p rather than 4k means that we are just going to have to accept that the game is going to be huge. I'd suggest splitting it up into multiple archives so you can still upload it to dropbox for those people who have problems with mega.

Yes the game will take a lot of space when the next update will come and even more as it goes. dropbox might become impossible to work with at this point. I will check for other distribution service like mediafire, workupload, gofiles or anonymous files. I don't think the games will reach something like 10GB but it might be a few gigs when completed.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Goldendevil21 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:38 pm

Hello again, Voreocracy and thanks for releasing a demo for the game free of charge. Here are my thoughts.

First, love the vore itself. Just love seeing the nurse and doctor eating the MC. The frames as she is slowly eaten. The dialogue where they admit she is going to end up on their tits. And the burbs they make. (Might even be better if the predators talk about how they are feeling horny from your trip in their stomachs.) This was a real treat to see in game. And walking home with a fully belly and seeing your body get digested while their breasts expand even bigger was my favorite.

And do like the world building on the surface level. For one, do like how the story clearly points out that you are in a post Apoctoliptic world three years after the virus wiped out most of humanity that came before. Replaced by weeks old pregnancy cycles with females who rapidly age into puberty. Though this was a little weak in the story as the dialogue delivering this was clunky. Felt less like a woman coming out of a three year nap and more of 'hey we eat people.' Would have liked a bit smother transition between these two very different worlds that the MC now experiences.

Also liked how the nurse, Andrey, was surprised the MC did not grow taller from her transformation. Saying that those who grow that curvy usually grow a head taller. This is great world building. Showing that the MC is an anomaly. Another thing I liked was how laid back the people in this world are. The nurse and doctor both using each other's first names and giving peace signs to each other like high school girlfriends. Also liked the 'no eating the patient's' policy of the hospitals. Makes sense, you don't want to go to the hospital because your injured only to be at the mercy of hungry nurses. One more thing I enjoyed was doctor Miranda telling the MC that eating prey bigger than you, while possible, is rare. Showing a bit of a hierarchy to Voreacracy.

Also liked the little sound effects sprinkled throughout the story. For example, the main character humming, a predator gulping. These do a great job immersing the player in the world. Might be even better if their was a song that played at the start up menu.

Though do like ALL the possibilities this sets up. Will the MC go to a library and learn more about the world. Not only about how the world is rebuilding itself after the virus. Also about how to survive in this world where it is completely okay to eat others to control the rapid birth rate. Maybe learn about different locations. Do towns still have the same names from before the virus or has everything changed? What are politics like? Maybe is quite okay for women to eat their way to the top of this Voreocracy. Leading to abuse of power that the MC might have to solve. Maybe black market prey selling is another common danger in this world?

And that is just the big picture ideas. The smaller ones might be how does the MC handle with no more men to sleep with? Was she straight before the virus? Did the virus make women attractive to her? Will she gradually accept women as attractive and want to sleep with? Will she find any of her family still alive after three years?

And while I did talk positively about the art work. Specifically the characters sexy bellies and expanding breasts. Did find the avatars of the characters to look a little off. Can't really describe it but the designs for the women looked a little off. Was not such a problem for the more normal sized humans but was a little distracting. For example, when the MC first wakes up and says, "God damn!!! My boobs...they are huge!" Her avatar looks disinterested. A bored face as she looks at those small watermelons attached to her chest.
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vor3ronika » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:06 pm

Though do like ALL the possibilities this sets up. Will the MC go to a library and learn more about the world. Not only about how the world is rebuilding itself after the virus. Also about how to survive in this world where it is completely okay to eat others to control the rapid birth rate. Maybe learn about different locations. Do towns still have the same names from before the virus or has everything changed? What are politics like? Maybe is quite okay for women to eat their way to the top of this Voreocracy. Leading to abuse of power that the MC might have to solve. Maybe black market prey selling is another common danger in this world?

It's funny that you talk about library, because yes it's gonna be a big part of the rest of the intro and chapter 1. About politics... the game is called Voreocracy, the main plot will be about politics at some point, from chapter 2 onward.

And while I did talk positively about the art work. Specifically the characters sexy bellies and expanding breasts. Did find the avatars of the characters to look a little off. Can't really describe it but the designs for the women looked a little off. Was not such a problem for the more normal sized humans but was a little distracting. For example, when the MC first wakes up and says, "God damn!!! My boobs...they are huge!" Her avatar looks disinterested. A bored face as she looks at those small watermelons attached to her chest.

Yeah well, she just woke up from a 3 years coma and was thinking... But yeah I can't do a new image for every line of dialogues. 1 it will take too much time and work and 2 the game will take to much disk space.

Glad you liked it regardless.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:26 pm

Vor3ronika wrote:

It's funny that you talk about library, because yes it's gonna be a big part of the rest of the intro and chapter 1. About politics... the game is called Voreocracy, the main plot will be about politics at some point, from chapter 2 onward.

Yeah well, she just woke up from a 3 years coma and was thinking... But yeah I can't do a new image for every line of dialogues. 1 it will take too much time and work and 2 the game will take to much disk space.

Glad you liked it regardless.

Something I have seen done with RPG Maker games is overlaying a small part of an image over a main image. So the game would have a few full images for a scene and several small images of eyes and mouths for facial expressions. I'm wondering if someone has come up with a way to do that in RenPy?
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vor3ronika » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:15 pm

Something I have seen done with RPG Maker games is overlaying a small part of an image over a main image. So the game would have a few full images for a scene and several small images of eyes and mouths for facial expressions. I'm wondering if someone has come up with a way to do that in RenPy?

You can do it in renpy yes, but in rpgmaker or even in renpy this technique is used for character images that are always identical and not moving. I can't use this technique on my background images because I prefer them to change all the time. I could do it on my small dialogue character images, but I already use smaller images in this case so it wont save me time or disk space much.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game