Amy's Voracious Adventures!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Amy's Voracious Adventures!

Postby KuroTengen » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:52 pm

A Rpgmaker vore game, brought to you by Kuro Tengen.

You play as Amy a Girl who lives in Hilltown. She has long lost her parents and is living with her roommate before she departs on adventure.
Having lived in Hilltown all her life Amy does not know what is going on in the outside world. Neither what groups roam around and what they want from her. You learn all about the world and its past togheter with Amy if she can stay out of a gut that is.

This game is a collection of vore games held togheter by a fun game and some not so vanilla story. Most of the lore is told in a dark souls kind of way trough dialogue, item descriptions and some items.

Spoiler: show

World map:

currently there is a version with the prologue out for everyone at: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
The day you are about to depart on your adventure you awaken from a weird dream. As if that was not enough the town is in lockdown after a monster
attacked troughout the night. Due to other problem in the town no one is trying to find the monster and make sure it leaves the town alone. Now your adventure starts with finding a way out of town and a way to deal with the monster.
this version contains:
-3 pred scenes
-5 prey scenes
-1 Main quest
-2 side quests
-A somewhat unique way to fight

For those hungry for more there is an early acces version with 1 new main quest at patreon: https://www.patreon.com/VoreTengen/membership
After you Manage to get out of town and leave the stone woods you decide to follow the path till you end up at a crossing. The inn at the crossroad does not give you any advice of where you should go next so you travel more inlands by going west. The road leads you to a large city near the sea. The city of Seatown has lots to offer such as a small outdoors market where all kinds of items are sold. Seatown seemed peacefullat first till you found yourself in the middle of a fight with a younger version of the old chief?
this version adds:
- 1 Fight
- A whole lot of lore
Last edited by KuroTengen on Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
KuroTengen
New to the forum

Re: Amy's Voracious Adventures!

Postby Bright » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:18 pm

Got any screenshots?
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:33 pm

A nice start,
There's a number of spelling and grammar errors, but i'm sure you'll fix those over time;
Beyond that a few NPCs get bugged, like the maid, if you speak to them repeatedly.
Other than that i'd say i hope we can find our firends husband and beat them senseless and help her, seeing her and getting no option for retribution if we refused to eat her rubbed me the wrong way, but maybe that' s me
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby KuroTengen » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:51 am

NekoYuki wrote:A nice start,
There's a number of spelling and grammar errors, but i'm sure you'll fix those over time;
Beyond that a few NPCs get bugged, like the maid, if you speak to them repeatedly.
Other than that i'd say i hope we can find our firends husband and beat them senseless and help her, seeing her and getting no option for retribution if we refused to eat her rubbed me the wrong way, but maybe that' s me

Hi thanks for the feedback, a Spelling and grammar correction is definitely in the works as I have found myself not noticing certain mistakes. If you made the right option you can get your revenge in the future.
KuroTengen
New to the forum

Postby KuroTengen » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:33 am

Bright wrote:Got any screenshots?

Yes I added some that depict cutscnes, secrets and the first boss fight so far.
KuroTengen
New to the forum

Postby Nikkidafox » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:04 pm

There are some uh... noticeable problems/n<Aria>
Besides the grammar things, the game just... doesn't focus on the vore, like at all.
Even the wolfgirl pred is just basically "she eats you" and done.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby Abelus » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:17 pm

interesting project! can't wait for the next update
Abelus
Been posting for a bit

Postby KuroTengen » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:28 pm

somedude601 wrote:There are some uh... noticeable problems/n<Aria>
Besides the grammar things, the game just... doesn't focus on the vore, like at all.
Even the wolfgirl pred is just basically "she eats you" and done.

I noticed the error of a name box made wrong while improving the grammar. I totally agree tho that there is not much of a vore focus troughout the intro. I'll try to lay more of a vore focus onto it by the next update. It should be more clear that the player character is a small town girl learning about vore troughout the first chapter but your feedback is very welcome. Thankyou!
KuroTengen
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:04 pm

Getting a download quota error message for the prologue.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KuroTengen » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:04 pm

Abelus wrote:interesting project! can't wait for the next update

There is a small update on patreon but you can also vote on what is added to the next update on my instagram or patreon if interested.
KuroTengen
New to the forum

Postby awakener » Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:59 pm

Hope things are going well in development. Also hope you're doing well in life when you're not working on the game.
awakener
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:48 pm

Game is too fast, slow down the menus and walk speeds.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Return to Vore game