Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 2 is Out!!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 2 is Out!!!

Postby genericaccount » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:45 am

After downloading and extracting it, the game won't run. This is the error it gives. RGSS102E.dll could not be found.
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:28 am

genericaccount wrote:After downloading and extracting it, the game won't run. This is the error it gives. RGSS102E.dll could not be found.

You have to install the RTP or run time package first.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby genericaccount » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:53 am

taito wrote:
genericaccount wrote:After downloading and extracting it, the game won't run. This is the error it gives. RGSS102E.dll could not be found.

You have to install the RTP or run time package first.

Where do I find it?
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:53 am

<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:59 am

Can someone tell me if there's a way to beat the hair lady you meet when you reach the new continent or are you supposed to just lose?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:34 pm

Souls6 wrote:Can someone tell me if there's a way to beat the hair lady you meet when you reach the new continent or are you supposed to just lose?

Yeah that's a scripted loss. ^_^ No worries.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:04 am

taito wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Can someone tell me if there's a way to beat the hair lady you meet when you reach the new continent or are you supposed to just lose?

Yeah that's a scripted loss. ^_^ No worries.

Thanks. Btw, I reached that village of monsters. What am I supposed to do?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NoweUzuki » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:22 am

love the game, though the plant tree girls kinda creep me out. lol
NoweUzuki
New to the forum

Postby brokendollmaker » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:17 pm

I've said in the first chapter's thread and I'll say it again: The best vore scene is with the mummy femboy, I really want to see more male vore from Taito!
from the dark.

[Check out my developing M/F vore RPG, - Blurry Border. Now recruiting members for development, DM for the game's Discord group!]
brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby HoneyCookie » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:10 am

Hello Taito.

I don't remember if I already posted here, but that's not important. What's really matter is you should be commended by your excellent work. Everything in this game is very enjoyable and I in special liked the musics. I checked the game files and found your signature, so I assume you created these songs yourself. It is trully a great work and I am very surprised by the range of your skills. And even if you dont have created the musics, the overall game is very fun and pleasurable.

Thank you for sharing it for free. Actually I am struggling to survive and my financial accounts are not in good scenary, but I ensure you, if I survive and thrive, I should reward you with some cash, you deserve that.

As a fellow vorarephillia I salute you.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:41 am

HoneyCookie wrote:Hello Taito.

I don't remember if I already posted here, but that's not important. What's really matter is you should be commended by your excellent work. Everything in this game is very enjoyable and I in special liked the musics. I checked the game files and found your signature, so I assume you created these songs yourself. It is trully a great work and I am very surprised by the range of your skills. And even if you dont have created the musics, the overall game is very fun and pleasurable.

Thank you for sharing it for free. Actually I am struggling to survive and my financial accounts are not in good scenary, but I ensure you, if I survive and thrive, I should reward you with some cash, you deserve that.

Thank you so much. Yes all the music is also written by me. It's one of my favorite parts of the process is coming up with songs for certain towns, dungeons and scenarios. I feel like the songs I've made for Chapter 3 really knock it out of the park though. I will be very anxious to get your feedback on that. If you're interested send me a pm and I'll share some of the new songs with you sir.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby HoneyCookie » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:45 am

taito wrote:
HoneyCookie wrote:Hello Taito.

Thank you so much. Yes all the music is also written by me. It's one of my favorite parts of the process is coming up with songs for certain towns, dungeons and scenarios. I feel like the songs I've made for Chapter 3 really knock it out of the park though. I will be very anxious to get your feedback on that. If you're interested send me a pm and I'll share some of the new songs with you sir.

Of course! It would be an honor sir.

Cya.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby HoneyCookie » Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:38 pm

Hello.

First bug report:

Chapter 2:

BC2-001: I am stuck at the part where you control NPC soldiers to fight for you. Well, the healer dont heal and the mage dont cast spells, most times they just attack with their weak staffs and my party got defeated repeatedly because that. IA should be fixed.

BC2-002: Sometimes NPCs use skills even if you have disabled it.

------------------------------------
I am stuck at chapter 2 in the broken brigde, I put on the blue shoes, press Z or Shift and that dont work... wat should I do?

My save got corrupted, only bombos work, I have tested my old saves and everything is fine. Plz help me, if it cant be fixed I will loss much time!!! All chapter 2 from start to fungi girl fores!
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:36 am

HoneyCookie wrote:Hello.

First bug report:

Chapter 2:

BC2-001: I am stuck at the part where you control NPC soldiers to fight for you. Well, the healer dont heal and the mage dont cast spells, most times they just attack with their weak staffs and my party got defeated repeatedly because that. IA should be fixed.

BC2-002: Sometimes NPCs use skills even if you have disabled it.

------------------------------------
I am stuck at chapter 2 in the broken brigde, I put on the blue shoes, press Z or Shift and that dont work... wat should I do?

My save got corrupted, only bombos work, I have tested my old saves and everything is fine. Plz help me, if it cant be fixed I will loss much time!!! All chapter 2 from start to fungi girl fores!

Send me your save and I fill fix it. ^_^ No worries.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby HoneyCookie » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:56 am

taito wrote:I am stuck at chapter 2 in the broken brigde, I put on the blue shoes, press Z or Shift and that dont work... wat should I do?

Send me your save and I fill fix it. ^_^ No worries.[/quote]

Hello my king!

Ok, thank you very much. I have sent the saves in the same way you sent me the musics.

Cya.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby HoneyCookie » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:30 am

Hello!

Thanks for the fix.

Now my problem is the broken bridge, I have tryed all spot to jump but dont work. Can you point me?
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:35 pm

HoneyCookie wrote:Hello!

Thanks for the fix.

Now my problem is the broken bridge, I have tryed all spot to jump but dont work. Can you point me?

Take a screen shot of where you're talking about. I think were' talking about two different spots sir.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby HoneyCookie » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:52 am

taito wrote:Take a screen shot of where you're talking about. I think were' talking about two different spots sir.

There is my king.

HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:23 am

HoneyCookie wrote:
taito wrote:Take a screen shot of where you're talking about. I think were' talking about two different spots sir.

There is my king.

^_^ No you need to find the rope.....Then you can climb down there. You gotta use the boots to jump over the gap in the one room...push the rock to knock out the mushroom girl and get the key...and then take the key to the scary purple room where after traversing that opens a door which gives you the rope.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Armouredangel » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:53 pm

Hi hi.

First off want to say that I love this game, its a masterpiece.

Secondly and sadly, I've come across a bug that I don't know how to fix: I'm no longer able to use the hookshot. I can use it on a previous save just prior to fighting the ant queen, but now that I'm in the mushroom forest I can't use it at all.
Both the bombs and boots work fine just not the hookshot. Does anyone have solution to this by any chance? Or a save at the start of the mushroom forest even?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Armouredangel
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game