Rina's Journey - Expansion. (01-16-22) Bug Fix release V0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Rina's Journey - Expansion. (01-16-22) Bug Fix release V

Postby Shikutahsei » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:17 am

equino wrote:
Shikutahsei wrote:Question about the update spoiler
Spoiler: show
In the Sheath/Cockvore by sheath does that mean we get to explore under the foreskin?

That is the plan, with a few outcomes. It's a wolf so not "really" foreskin per-say.

Ooh, nice
Well, excited for the future CV interactions!
Merry early Christmas btw (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤
Shikutahsei
New to the forum

Postby Shinwound » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:06 pm

if you choose tammy nipple after catgirl is in the house, screen just goes black for me after tammy swallows you, is there a way to fix this?
Shinwound
New to the forum

Postby sniperdude » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:00 pm

Just wondering during the scenes with tammy and the catgirl is it supposed to be dead silent like in no background music just the occasional sound effect?
sniperdude
New to the forum

Postby Shikutahsei » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:24 am

Hope you won't mind me doling out a few ideas, kept going back into my head... So here!
(just CV really)
mage village:
1. A mage requires Rina's help with retreiving a little magic related something(a project he needs to submit)! He explains that in a quick attempt to hide it from his teacher who barges into his room because he was already past the submission date, he inserted into his cock!
(optional, you can enter his cock anytime after that either during the day or night(both with aware and unaware options:
day:
aware - you speak to him and ask to enter
unaware - you climb him and enter(he is surprised by suddenly feeling something and thinks its just his imagination as Rina gets immediately swallowed by an erect cock), you can also sneak in where he won't feel you that much so his cock will be flaccid.
night:
aware - you ask him for a place to stay for the night, you may also pleasure him before sleeping(you can choose whether he'll masturbate, with or without Rina's consent, or not)
unaware - you can enter and he'll wake up from suprise, thinking its his imagination again, sneaky Rina while he's asleep
Game overs:
during the quest like in the first cockvore Rina can turn into cum
Rina can treat him badly which will lead him to just keep Rina in there forever(Rina will threaten him with constantly pleasuring him, but he just uses a spell that removes the feeling of pleasure in his balls(he can still feel Rina pushing from within which he tells Rina that he enjoys)
Rina gets the option to just stay in there forever
Completion:
Rina can choose to pleasure the mage and have the object go along with the cum first, leaving her behind to pleasure the mage again to get out(important for the 2nd game over)
Rina can choose to just hold on to the object and go along cum when she pleasures him.
There's also the option to choose which testicle to go into, with the object being in one of em. Rina will complain that there isn't anything so she gets out through usual cum, the mage remembers that the object is camoflauged so he casts a spell on Rina that hives her the ability to see it. She then enter ls the cocl again. Rina can avoid this by asking the mage if there's anything else she needs before entering.
Upon completion Rina can stay for while where a scene will play of the mage confessing his love to his teacher as his project is also a gift as well, then they have sex.
ill do another comment for the Royal city so ye
hope you enjoyed reading and imagining this!
Shikutahsei
New to the forum

Postby equino » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:11 am

Shikutahsei wrote:Hope you won't mind me doling out a few ideas, kept going back into my head... So here!
(just CV really)
mage village:
1. A mage requires Rina's help with retreiving a little magic related something(a project he needs to submit)! He explains that in a quick attempt to hide it from his teacher who barges into his room because he was already past the submission date, he inserted into his cock!
(optional, you can enter his cock anytime after that either during the day or night(both with aware and unaware options:
day:
unaware - you climb him and enter(he is surprised by suddenly feeling something and thinks its just his imagination as Rina gets immediately swallowed by an erect cock), you can also sneak in where he won't feel you that much so his cock will be flaccid.
night:
aware - you ask him for a place to stay for the night, you may also pleasure him before sleeping(you can choose whether he'll masturbate, with or without Rina's consent, or not)
unaware - you can enter and he'll wake up from suprise, thinking its his imagination again, sneaky Rina while he's asleep
Game overs:
Rina can treat him badly which will lead him to just keep Rina in there forever(Rina will threaten him with constantly pleasuring him, but he just uses a spell that removes the feeling of pleasure in his balls(he can still feel Rina pushing from within which he tells Rina that he enjoys)
Completion:
Rina can choose to pleasure the mage and have the object go along with the cum first, leaving her behind to pleasure the mage again to get out(important for the 2nd game over)
Rina can choose to just hold on to the object and go along cum when she pleasures him.
There's also the option to choose which testicle to go into, with the object being in one of em. Rina will complain that there isn't anything so she gets out through usual cum, the mage remembers that the object is camoflauged so he casts a spell on Rina that hives her the ability to see it. She then enter ls the cocl again. Rina can avoid this by asking the mage if there's anything else she needs before entering.
Upon completion Rina can stay for while where a scene will play of the mage confessing his love to his teacher as his project is also a gift as well, then they have sex.

Some of these are very similar to the scenes I'm working on for the wolf village ^^. was hoping to have something out by now but I've gotten slammed again at work so things have slowed down, but these are great suggestions!
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shikutahsei » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:19 am

equino wrote:
Shikutahsei wrote:Hope you won't mind me doling out a few ideas, kept going back into my head... So here!
(just CV really)
mage village:
day:
night:
Game overs:
Completion:

Some of these are very similar to the scenes I'm working on for the wolf village ^^. was hoping to have something out by now but I've gotten slammed again at work so things have slowed down, but these are great suggestions!

Glad you liked 'em !
I wish you luck in your endeavors and hope you have some nice rest too!
well, here's the northern village!
(just CV)
edit: added aware ver for centaur
Northern village
1. As usual, ̶T̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶J̶e̶r̶r̶y̶ Cat girl and Rina are at it again! To escape, Rina choose to head to a guardhouse, or a stable.
Guardhouse
-Inside Rina finds a box with clothing and armor stacked on top, she then gets the option to hide there. Once hidden, the Cat Girl enters wondering where Rina is, but then a guardsman getting to work enters. He questions what the cat girl is doing, who then makes up the excuse of finding her smol friend. The guardsman sighs and tells her to just not cause any trouble, he then heads to the box with his armor and uniform. He changes clothing, and in the middle of it, the Cat Girl spots not just his member, but a quick glimpse of somthing purple disappear into his pants. Getting an idea, she heads over to the guardsman who just finished changing and started seducing him. Cay girl starts rubbing his crotch, making sure to apply some pressure wherever Rina is.The guardsman complains as he just finished changing into his armor but relents anyways. While undressing, Cat girl makes sure to catch Rina before she escapes.
Rina begs for help, all for naught as the Cat girl exclaims that she has found her smol friend who is "willing" to join them. Catgirl would first do a handjob, rubbing his cock with Rina, after that she would drop Rina into his foreskin, who then gets stuck in his thick smegma, then perform a blowjob licking under his foreskin pushing Rina far back and pulling Rina into her mouth. Finally, Cat girl gets an idea and tells the guardsman that he'll feel something like never before. She would then push Rina into his urethra, which ends up swallowing Rina deep into the dark tunnel, ending up in one of the guardsman's awaiting chambers.
sex scene starts
Rina's struggles would help in pleasuring him, and at the end when they finish, the guardsman asks Cat girl how Rina will get out, but she just tells him that he can have her smol friend and that her smol friend wanted it too. She leaves, the guardsman only manages a simple okay, with his mind being filled with the thoughts of his tiny passenger. He changes back to uniform and heads to work.
Scene of him standing guard with another who asks him if he's bored, but he replies that he enjoys it. His fellow guard is just [??? okay], conversation ends and the guardsman enjoys Rina's struggles. He goes back home and masturbates unaware Rina is unwillingly forever trapped in his balls.
Game over
Stable
-Entering the stable, Rina spots a covered hole in the wall, deep/long enough that the very end is dark enough to stay hidden from sight. Hiding far within the hole, Rina waits until the Cat girl finally arrives! Scanning the room, she can't seem to find Rina, so she leaves and plans to come back later.
Heaving a sigh of relief, Rina now tries to leave a hole until she hears the sound of wood slamming! Thinking it was the Cat girl already back, but it was actually of one of the stable doors, and coming out was a centaur! The centaur who seems to have just awakened, goes on to complain about all the ruckus going on that woke him up.
The centaur frustrated, also seems to notice that another part of him is frustrated as well, specifically his long member. He says to himself, "oh well, time to use the hole now."
If Rina covered the hole again after entering, she will only be able to hear the wood slamming, be unable to see the centaur, and will be unaware of why the next events are happening. If not, then she will question what hole the centaur is speaking of until realization hits her, however she is unable to escape what happens next.
(don't you just love it when both pred and prey are unaware?)
The centaur uses the hole, and one way or another, Rina gets swallowed up by the cock.
(there is the option of being able to stay in the hole and get dumped with cum, you can come back to the hole after choosing this)
unaware:
Rina, not understanding what is happening, notices in the dark that the object blocking her path seems to have an opening. Judging that there seems to be no other way out, she heads for it! The centaur is suprised by a sudden jolt of pleasure sliding down his cock and into his balls, but soon continues his routine along with the help of Rina's existence. Inside of his chambers, Rina gets trapped and wonders what to do. By unkowingly pleasure the centaur and helping him finish, a scene will play where Cat girl returns. Catgirl, seeing the Centaur and his still hard cock, decides to have some fun with him.
sex scene
After the sex, in a position where Cat girl is facing the centaurs balls notices something strange, there seems to be some movement from within. Knowing that that the scent of cum overpowers everything else, she decides to face her ears onto them. And, at the right time she manages to hear Rina complaining about her current situation.
you can then choose whether Catgirl will get her out or just leave her in there.
To get Rina out, Catgirl gives the centaur a handjob combined with massaging his balls, applying pressure to get Rina out of his chambers and back to the urethra,
options: handjob blowjob cum
(Rina will still end up in the Catgirl's mouth in the end)
Making the Centaur cum once again, Cat girl can choose wether to; keep Rina in her mouth, swallow, or just push her back in the Centaur.
Being left with the Centaur, Rina is now forever trapped with, experiencing the flowing of the white liquid to an exit she'll never reach regularly, the movement of the walls, and with her only way of survival being feeding off of this strange liquid...
If aware, there'll be a scene where Rina tries to escape, but fails as the centaur's cock is far too long and far stronger than her...
Hope you enjoyed!
Royal city definitely next!
Shikutahsei
New to the forum

Postby BurnAccount » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:08 am

Had something weird during the Tammy/Hilda tent scene that I haven't seen elsewhere in these replies. At this part of the event it comes across an error and closes because the mouth saliva tileset isn't there, but I went into exactly the folder path it listed and there it is - along with the rest for good measure.

Any ideas?
Attachments
Screenshot (23237).png
tileset.PNG
tileset.PNG (9.14 KiB) Viewed 53511 times
BurnAccount
New to the forum

Postby equino » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:44 pm

I'd first try and redownload it and move your save files over. 2ndly I'd try and move it to someplace on your local drive and not super deep in c drive. sometimes windows has issues with long file names.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angelina » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:23 am

Hello there! I was wondering if the cat girl eating Rina's friends after stealing the magical stone, is still in the game?
Have tried to find my way to the scene, but no luck.
Angelina
New to the forum

Postby equino » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:07 pm

Angelina wrote:Hello there! I was wondering if the cat girl eating Rina's friends after stealing the magical stone, is still in the game?
Have tried to find my way to the scene, but no luck.

Yep! Still in there! You need to follow the specific path that's laid out in the guide image. The cat girl will comment on stealing the stone, will walk back to her house and go to sleep. After that, she'll wake up and eventually you'll have control over her. Just take her back to the house and you'll get the scene. Just walk up to them, and press enter to use the stone on them, and then catch em!
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angelina » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:31 pm

Thank you, I appreciate your response and help.
Angelina
New to the forum

Postby harry430 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:40 am

This is a great game, thank you for expanding it!
harry430
New to the forum

Postby Sharktooth » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:07 pm

when i try to start it it trys to make me open the file in notepad...
Sharktooth
Been posting for a bit

Postby equino » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:23 pm

Sharktooth wrote:when i try to start it it trys to make me open the file in notepad...

are you launching game.exe?
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby tmr2244 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:52 am

Not sure why but I am using a android emulator for the game every time I open it up it immediately closes and theres no error message so currently I cant play it due to my computer breaking recently I know emulators are usually second thought as well but I thought I would bring this up in case it's a bug or something
tmr2244
New to the forum

Postby equino » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:33 am

tmr2244 wrote:Not sure why but I am using a android emulator for the game every time I open it up it immediately closes and theres no error message so currently I cant play it due to my computer breaking recently I know emulators are usually second thought as well but I thought I would bring this up in case it's a bug or something

The game uses a mod that extends the number of allowed save files. From what I understand it is not compatible with Android.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby tmr2244 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:31 pm

Makes sense that's probably it well I'll just try whenever I save up enough to replace my laptop
tmr2244
New to the forum

Postby harry430 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:27 am

Is this still ongoing?
harry430
New to the forum

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:59 pm

harry430 wrote:Is this still ongoing?

Last update was January of last year
CDicUn2UkAABRhu.jpg
CDicUn2UkAABRhu.jpg (37.23 KiB) Viewed 51921 times
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby GeisKhan » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:33 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
harry430 wrote:Is this still ongoing?

Last update was January of last year
CDicUn2UkAABRhu.jpg

equino has been responding to posts the entire time since last update, the last one just a month and a half ago.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game