Voreocracy

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voreocracy

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:07 pm

Hm. I'll hafta wait longer for the player-as-pred option to be released. Sad day. TT.TT
Oh well. You can't rush art after all.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:10 pm

It doesn't allow me to download the mega file nor the Mediafire file
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:19 pm

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

What does it say? Why are you unable to download it?
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnsettledTom » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:33 pm

Wow this is great. I like It's a Gluttonous Life despite not preferring the furry aspect, so I look forward to updates to this.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:35 pm

I added a Dropbox link, now that the file is under 2GB. I hope this one will work better for you.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Creaturedude » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:10 pm

Absolutely loving what I see so far.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:02 pm

Fun little demo! It doesn't feel like a lot, but all that modeling work had to take ages. >.< I can't wait to see this project progress forward though! Especially with it's variety of vore types and an interesting world! The tease of an unbirth scene, and the actual anal scene were absolutely loved, as I'm more a fan of non-oral vore so I can't wait to see situations where we can get the main character involved with those types.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:49 pm

The Dropbox link is down for excess traffic... I checked and the free version of Dropbox only allow for 20GB of data transfer per day.

Thanks to all of you for your great support.

Hm. I'll hafta wait longer for the player-as-pred option to be released. Sad day. TT.TT
Oh well. You can't rush art after all.

Unfortunately for you the player won't be able to be pred for a while... I have to finish the Intro first and then work on chapter 1. The first potential player as pred scene is at the end of chapter one.

Fun little demo! It doesn't feel like a lot, but all that modeling work had to take ages. >.< I can't wait to see this project progress forward though! Especially with it's variety of vore types and an interesting world! The tease of an unbirth scene, and the actual anal scene were absolutely loved, as I'm more a fan of non-oral vore so I can't wait to see situations where we can get the main character involved with those types.

The modelling take some time yes but once everything is done it's quite quick to setup everything into scenes, so the more I do the faster it goes. There will be plenty of non-oral vore in the future. You can see one that will be featured in the next update in my sneak peek series.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby sylph999 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:32 pm

hopeful that we can make the player from small and curvy to a giant like the others as the game goes forward honestly this could be an incredible possibility for both the prey and pred enjoyer...(nothing really more submissive than giving your life and dominant than knowing you have someone at your mercy in every way...)
sylph999
New to the forum

Postby GeneralKenobi420 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:32 pm

Vor3ronika wrote:
so the more I do the faster it goes.

People die when they are killed vibes lol
GeneralKenobi420
New to the forum

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:21 pm

hopeful that we can make the player from small and curvy to a giant like the others as the game goes forward honestly this could be an incredible possibility for both the prey and pred enjoyer...(nothing really more submissive than giving your life and dominant than knowing you have someone at your mercy in every way...)

You're not the first one to trow the idea... So far, I don't think I can make this kind of feature the way I do my scene, but I'm still learning to code in renpy with Python. Maybe I'll find a way to do it that does not require a ton of work, image and lines of code. Ryanshow did sent me a link to a code line that could help me and I've checked into it but I'm not sure it is compatible with the way I make my scene (with lots of different image, instead of a generic background with characters in front of it).

Anyway weight gain will for sure be dynamic, it's just the height that I'm still not sure about.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cookmanfood » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:38 pm

the demo looks good so far, cant wait for the full release
Cookmanfood
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheSoulessGem » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:33 am

I can't state how much I actually loved this game, the disposal was perfect, the game was perfect the world seems really cool and all the characters so far are hot. Amazing.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby toadboy95 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:53 am

really enjoyed the demo cant wait to see more.
toadboy95
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:10 am

The intro is a pretty damn good appetizer, can't wait to see it get more fleshed out.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Katar » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:47 am

Very nice Demo! I was pleasantly surprised by how far the post-vore scenes went.
If I was to give any opinion it would actually be that I think you might be over working yourself? Primarily with the sheer number of images. While I'd never suggest lessening Vore images or the animations I feel like there were a lot of... set up images that weren't entirely required? A few where a character just moves their head or raises a hand which, while nice, I think may do a lot to slow you down for little gain in the user experience.

In short, I feel you could lessen the in-between non-vore images with most players not noticing.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vor3ronika » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:25 am

Replies to Katar:

Yes I know there is a lot of filler images. I understand this is a fap game and I should stick to the meat, but I wanted to make not only a fap vore game but also a game with a bit of immersion, lore and world building. I know some player don't give a damn about those, will tick the skip unseen text in the option and press control until they see the good stuff. I think having more images showing character movement and expression helps building their personality and keep the game interesting even during long reading of dialog. I might be the only here that think this way but it's the way I like it.

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for your suggestion, always welcome to get constructive feedback.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheSoulessGem » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:02 am

I actually agree, I think the immersion was awesome. It felt like you were actually putting work into it. I didn't mind the speed because it still got to the sexy stuff, and honestly more stomach shots was fine with me. Keep it up!
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby ashenkirana217 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:26 am

I am curious if anyone recommended an .apk version?(android installation file for those whom are unaware)
ashenkirana217
New to the forum

Postby Summerleaves » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:33 am

This has me curious. I’ll be downloading the demo today.
Summerleaves
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game