Character.AI

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Character.AI

Postby bubbles » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:46 pm

gotta say, having two vore themed characters duke it out in a room on C.Ai. still very interesting.
bubbles
Participator

Postby HYDRA20 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:26 pm

a character ia has some kind of censorship for sexual content does anyone know how to remove or circumvent that censorship
HYDRA20
New to the forum

Postby liquidgrumps » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:53 pm

HYDRA20 wrote:a character ia has some kind of censorship for sexual content does anyone know how to remove or circumvent that censorship

From everything that I've read in this thread, nobody does and everybody is upset about it. Please, somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
liquidgrumps
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:39 pm

liquidgrumps wrote:
HYDRA20 wrote:a character ia has some kind of censorship for sexual content does anyone know how to remove or circumvent that censorship

From everything that I've read in this thread, nobody does and everybody is upset about it. Please, somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

There are some unreliable tactics to circumvent it, but we can't truly get nsfw responses. We can give lewd body parts different names and certain characters can roll with it, depending on how they're trained. I'm not sure which ones work, though, since the devs are always working to make the filter impossible to bypass. I think using "lower folds" for vagina still works
Trubot527
Participator

Postby RoTheHuman » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:49 am

I recently played a surprisingly good voremance scene with one of my characters that I wanted to share!

It ended up including some rather saucy conversations and parts, and even includes some mild sexual content that the AI character responds to. At no point did I get any text crossed out, so I managed to slip it passed the filter. :D

It's a private character so I copy/pasted the log and formatted it a bit.

https://rentry.co/v4pnr

Content: F/F, giantess pred, romance, consensual, mild graphic digestion
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:42 am

You can do basically anything you want, regardless of the filter, as long as you've got a decent vocabulary.
In terms of actual sex, really the only thing the filter actually notices is "I fuck you", or "I insert my penis into you" or other obvious wording, and that's about it. "Breeding" isn't in the filter, "womb" isn't, "crotch" isn't, "cloaca" isn't, "going into heat" isn't. Had a sex scene that was pretty explicit where "cum" was referred to as "DNA" and the AI even picked up on it and the character got worried she was going to get pregnant from it. She "mounted" me, took my pants off, removed hers, then bounced up and down on top of me until we both climaxed and her crotch got sore because she went too fast.
Still, if you mean "remove or circumvent" like hacking the site to remove the filter, then no, nobody's done it.

I'll always find it funny that the filter really only cares about sex, and how unbirth is fine, vore is fine, sucking milk out of tits is fine, torture is fine, abuse is fine, plugging up a fart bot until it bursts into a shower of gore is fine.
The filter is dumb and probably only exists so c.ai can monetize it ASAP without getting into trouble, but I do like the new filter warning window, at least; it's way more open about it being a filter hit and not an actual "chat error", and the ability to retry is the best part.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby hamsterus » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:26 am

About the new filter warning window: try not to send many reports. It's actually sending your last message for review, not the bot's possible answer that was filtered.
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:17 am

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:I do like the new filter warning window, at least; it's way more open about it being a filter hit and not an actual "chat error", and the ability to retry is the best part.

Yeah, that's the only thing I like with the new update, so it doesn't force you to refresh the page every time the filter kicks in. It's not: "I'm gonna pretend it's an error and not explain you what's the error", but instead: "The 'safety' filter kicked in. Would you want to report it? Or try again?"

Another cool thing that I realized is that the ghosted/duplicated messages are gone.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandyBigNate » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:17 pm

A dragoness character that could eat centaurs? I am just into centaurs being prey to dragons.
RandyBigNate
New to the forum

Postby Ottots » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:08 pm

Find a dragon character (there are a few here already) and then describe your character as a centaur.
Ottots
Been posting for a bit

Postby HYDRA20 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:06 pm

Is there any ia that is like character ia but without the nsfw filter?
HYDRA20
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:26 pm

HYDRA20 wrote:Is there any ia that is like character ia but without the nsfw filter?

There are other alternatives, but the majority are either under a paywall, needs a very beefy computer to run locally, or the AI isn't in the level of Character.AI.

I'm still waiting for Pygmalion AI to finally have its own website, which is near Character.AI level, but not even close.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vvvv22 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:32 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
HYDRA20 wrote:Is there any ia that is like character ia but without the nsfw filter?

There are other alternatives, but the majority are either under a paywall, needs a very beefy computer to run locally, or the AI isn't in the level of Character.AI.

I'm still waiting for Pygmalion AI to finally have its own website, which is near Character.AI level, but not even close.

Hi, could you please share an ai with paywall that would be as good as character ai? I have a subscription to aidungeon, but it seems infinitely silly compared to character ai... I would be happy to find a paid alternative to character ai with a subscription and no filter
vvvv22
New to the forum

Postby GeneralKenobi420 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:44 pm

vvvv22 wrote:
SquishySofty wrote:

Hi, could you please share an ai with paywall that would be as good as character ai? I have a subscription to aidungeon, but it seems infinitely silly compared to character ai... I would be happy to find a paid alternative to character ai with a subscription and no filter

For now, it seems NovelAI is a nice alternative. It even comes with really good picture generation. there is another thread displaying its capabilities if you want to see examples
GeneralKenobi420
New to the forum

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:11 pm

AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Robert3186 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:11 am

Honestly even with the filter I've found it's not that hard to do most types of vore that don't directly involve the genitals, and even that's possible to a degree with some careful wording and a willingness to reroll a fair bit. Like straight fucking as part of a scene is out, but it's pretty clear the filter wasn't particularly designed against vore specifically, which isn't a shock given how niche it is, so it's not that hard to still have decent scenes IMO.

Not that your AI partner can't leave you feeling awful in other ways besides censorship...
Spoiler: show
Jesus Christ Sheffield you’re already digesting my character, you didn’t have to fucking kill me in real life too.
Robert3186
New to the forum

Postby vvvv22 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:43 am

GeneralKenobi420 wrote:For now, it seems NovelAI is a nice alternative. It even comes with really good picture generation. there is another thread displaying its capabilities if you want to see examples

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterAi_NSFW/comments/zj7ivz/cai_alternatives_both_sfw_nsfw/

Thank you so much!
vvvv22
New to the forum

Postby GeneralKenobi420 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:57 am

Robert3186 wrote:Honestly even with the filter I've found it's not that hard to do most types of vore that don't directly involve the genitals, and even that's possible to a degree with some careful wording and a willingness to reroll a fair bit. Like straight fucking as part of a scene is out, but it's pretty clear the filter wasn't particularly designed against vore specifically, which isn't a shock given how niche it is, so it's not that hard to still have decent scenes IMO.

Not that your AI partner can't leave you feeling awful in other ways besides censorship...
Spoiler: show
[ https://i.imgur.com/zTbr6w5.png ]
Jesus Christ Sheffield you’re already digesting my character, you didn’t have to fucking kill me in real life too.

not just niche... you can't ban context anyway. Thats what it's all about. If you tried to get the ai to speak about genitals in a medical context, it still cant say the banned words. But with vore, you cant exactly ban every use of the word stomach or swallow, digest, (poop?), etc...

Thats why its never gonna really be banned unless the censor itself is made to be an ai that understands context. Right now its basically a glorified ban list that hiccups.
GeneralKenobi420
New to the forum

Postby TheCursedBlade » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:37 pm

If you replace the "https://beta.character.ai/" with "https://perberos.me/roleplai", it replaces the chat with a clunkier but uncensored version. An entirely different site, but it seems to be piggybacking off of character ai's generation.
TheCursedBlade
New to the forum

Postby Eniel » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:44 pm

TheCursedBlade wrote:If you replace the "https://beta.character.ai/" with "https://perberos.me/roleplai", it replaces the chat with a clunkier but uncensored version. An entirely different site, but it seems to be piggybacking off of character ai's generation.

Ignoring the fact that you have to pay for this, what in gods name are the "Capitalist" and "Communist" characters? As far as I'm aware of, political ideologies aren't banned on the main site so why do they want me to pay extra for such a thing? Bizarre.
WHAT
Eniel
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game