Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:51 am

Today I have for you a THREE for one post. One of them I have decided is my waifu. Try to guess which one:
Spoiler: show
First we have Matsuyama, the first male character
matsuyama_fingerup.png

Next we have Vorena, who is originally from Italy
vorena_teaching_handstogether.png

Finally today we have Fujiko. If you were wondering, she is related to Reiko
fujiko_naked_seductive.png

Apparently there's eight characters left who need regular models. Some of them only need maybe two or three, so hopefully this time next week they will all be done and the real fun begins.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:57 am

Got another character model to show off today. Only one, but that should be enough:
This is Shizuko. She pesters one of the characters who is straight. Not telling you which
shizuko_smug.png

There's actually a character I haven't shown their model because they didn't exist as a character and is from something else. Haven't been told from where, but that's alright.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:19 am

Apparently it's not always easy making a bald character. Who knew? Anyway, two more character models:
This is Shokumo, the second male character in the game
shokumo_concerned.png

This is Yushiki, who doesn't speak much
Yushiki.png

The character model variants needed are shrinking fast, which is good. That means they can be put into the game sooner and I'm closer to playing a new version of the game.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:58 am

Got another character to show off today. I really like this one.
This is Yareyare. If you know your Japanese, when seeing that name you'll laugh yourself to sleep
yareyare_cards.png

yareyare_vore_smile.png

Right now only four characters require model variants. So close, yet so far.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:06 pm

Glad to see there is still work going on. Can't wait to see it. Any sort of ETA for an update or the release? Since it seems more like the whole thing is coming out rather than demos. XD
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Enteresting » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:00 pm

dagar wrote:Glad to see there is still work going on. Can't wait to see it. Any sort of ETA for an update or the release? Since it seems more like the whole thing is coming out rather than demos. XD

As stated before, expect it around April to May time due to how much still needs to be done and how much GooinaBox can do at a time.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:09 am

Oh, what a beautiful morning; for me anyway. Have two more characters to show off.
This is Rusui, the third and final male character in the game. At least, the final one we see. Aika's father is mentioned earlier.
rusui_happy.png

This is Minaka, the blind pred. Truth be told, I only made her so in order to not think up what eye colour she has.
minaka_curious.png

minaka_vore_love.png

Won't be too long now before a playable alpha version of the game will be ready. We've decided there will be two versions. I will inform you what they are later.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:48 pm

So, I have good news and bad news today. The good news is I have to more character models to show off. The bad news is they're the last ones. Well, there are a couple others, but they're full-screen exclusive.
This is Naomi. She appears very late into the game.
naomi_gushing.png

This is Usoko. Yes, she has eaten someone. No, I won't tell you who it is.
usoko_vore_smile.png

The next time I post here it will likely be after playing through the alpha 1.0 version of the game. Alpha 1.5 will be similar but with some more added in.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:32 pm

Haven't played alpha 1.0 yet, but I did witness what is probably the most complicated part of the game. It has made me inordinately happy, so wanted to let you all know. I can pretty much guarantee that when you get to it, you'll know not only what part I mean but why it look so long to get right.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kavvanshrike » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:20 pm

previews are looking good, can't wait to check out how it pairs with the writing.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby coldfire1200 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:22 pm

so the new one out now?
coldfire1200
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:53 pm

coldfire1200 wrote:so the new one out now?

Bad news no. Good news GooInABox is working on it. Better news Alpha 1.0 should be ready for me to play before too long. It's now just a matter of putting the right model variants in the right spots. There is one more background image that needs to be created, but after that it should be fairly smooth sailing.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby South » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:09 am

wariodude128 wrote:

Bad news no. Good news GooInABox is working on it. Better news Alpha 1.0 should be ready for me to play before too long. It's now just a matter of putting the right model variants in the right spots. There is one more background image that needs to be created, but after that it should be fairly smooth sailing.

I've been gone for a while, and I'm amazed on the progression! Mind if I ask why you two decided to call it an alpha though?
South
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:25 pm

South wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:

I've been gone for a while, and I'm amazed on the progression! Mind if I ask why you two decided to call it an alpha though?

Calling it an 'Alpha' is just for internal development purposes, we're not releasing it until it's ready (trust me, it'll be quite barren until it's ready, I'm working on putting the "visual" in "visual novel"). Basically we're calling the 'Alpha' ready when all the images are done, 'Beta' when all the sounds, music, transitions and special effects, etc. are added in, and the game will be ready once some final touches are put in place such as potentially a gallery and scene viewer. We might release to the public after the Beta is done and release a later update with the gallery stuff.

I'll give another update in March once I've made further progress with how the scene images are going, I just spent a few nights working on a particular scene that wariodude wanted to be done first ahead of the rest, but I'll need more time to determine what my actual rate of progress is for the remaining scenes.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:53 am

Alright, so, I have now played through the entirety of Alpha 1.0. Good news is the models seem to have made it in ok. The bad news is there are definitely some things that need fixing. Turns out three models are missing, one of which was unaccounted for. Also spelling errors and an entire line that disappeared. Which is why there's going to need to be an Alpha 1.1 version eventually. Figured I'd let you all know since it's been so long. Please look forward to when another update comes around.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DraconicKitsune » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:30 pm

Take all the time you need to fix the bugs and errors.
DraconicKitsune
New to the forum

Postby ejames » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:55 pm

Sounds good looking forward to it.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:14 am

It appears as though GooInABox has decided instead of just going through and making sure all the regular models are facing the right way, they're going to be doing that along with creating full screen images. Four of which I have seen. They lead to one of the new premature endings, which is very early going. Anyway, pretty soon the old full screens should be getting replacements. I have let GooInABox decide which old and new full screen images to use as comparisons, so they will likely be pretty good. Slow going, but progress is being made. This has been your near-end-of-month update on how things are going with SLVG.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:01 am

Alright, I think I promised a March update, so here's a preview image of what I've been working on. There's more image that were made for brand-new scenes, but Wariodude wanted to hold off on showing those until the full release.
Aika_hiroko_hotel_1.png
20230330233407620.png
The first image is one of the original scenes that players of the original game might remember, and the second is my 3D recreation as part of my process of creating new images for the game.
Image work has been slow-going for the past month due to my day job and other IRL-distractions, but I'm hoping to pick up the pace next month. I'll try to push out another monthly update in April.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:25 am

Some new replacement full screens have been made and I['m sure are now in the game itself. Along with that, there's a surprise GooInABox and I were kicking around the other day. We're not quite sure if and when it will happen, but be prepared for some big news sometime in the next few weeks. Please look forward to it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game