[QUEST] Voretopia 0.10 - 10/09/2023 - Gazelle OV + Snake!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [QUEST] Voretopia 0.08 10/12/2022 - Player as Pred soon?

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:26 am

So folks, I'm getting this ready for release 0.09 and it should be out shortly so look forward to some new features I'm hoping you'll all enjoy...

*Update* AND IT'S OUT! Check out the main thread post for the change log.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Re: [QUEST] Voretopia 0.09 05/02/2023 - Player as Pred is ou

Postby ANW » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:49 am

I manged to eat bee the bear, but I can't seem to digest her.
ANW
Somewhat familiar

Postby Night5Gaming » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:26 am

June in the stall doesn't go anywhere, if you dodge, it shows one prompt then doesn't continue, if you do nothing, same thing, you can even leave but you cant try the scene again unless you reload
Night5Gaming
New to the forum

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:40 am

Okay I've done some stealth updates to the game with various fixes for bugs reported (v0.09), if you have downloaded the game since the last official update post please redownload it. Online players should get these automatically on the next play through.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby TheWatcher » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:33 am

Just an FYI, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if the prompt is simply incomplete, but the "Get flushed" option in the Toilets does not lead anywhere.
TheWatcher
New to the forum

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:46 am

Hmm, that one should be working...
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby TheWatcher » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:54 am

It seems to just double-back onto the previous prompt, or at the very least it just deletes the final paragraph. If I had any insight into how to make these adventures I'd offer what I could, but alas.
TheWatcher
New to the forum

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:59 pm

TheWatcher wrote:It seems to just double-back onto the previous prompt, or at the very least it just deletes the final paragraph. If I had any insight into how to make these adventures I'd offer what I could, but alas.

Okay I've updated a fix for this one onto the TextAdventure server, looks like I had "Get FLushed" instead of "Get Flushed".
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:02 pm

I've just created a poll to help me to figure out what everyone wants to see more of in the game going forwards for the next release and more so please check it out and leave any comments, all feedback is welcome.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:49 pm

Quick heads up, Bee is labelled as Female yet she is clearly a futa/herm.
... Why?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:51 pm

She is a herm and identifies as female, end of story.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby ChancellorBayn » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:37 pm

New Pred: Mr. Manchas, the jaguar! OV, CV, AV!~
ChancellorBayn
New to the forum

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:19 pm

Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:57 am

So the Poll is now over and it looks like I have the top 4/5 features requested:
1) Gazelle clinic pred - 14 votes
2) Judy clinic pred - 12 votes
3) Other Clinic pred - 11 votes
4) Judy Hopps prey for pred job/Nick as playable character - 8 votes
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Re: [QUEST] Voretopia 0.09.1 - 13/02/2023 - Mini update!

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:21 pm

A new mini-update v0.09.1 has gone live on the main game site (check the change log for details), I've also got a new feedback poll so please vote on it! https://strawpoll.com/polls/eJnvvv2Axnv

P.S. phpBB forum let me down, I tried to upload a new poll over the other one I had but it kept trying to merge them instead or do duplicate entries, so I outsourced it instead to somewhere that actually works.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 am

I've been thinking lately of also adding a section to the clinic that has genetically modified feral predators such as snakes, frogs, worms and even some plants that will eat and digest the player. Of course this can only ever be fatal so they can work narratively.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:46 pm

I posted a blog dev update and another request for help with Gazelle writing if anyone is interested.
https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=72450
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:29 pm

Version 0.10 is now out!

Sorry for the long wait, I decided to release what I have completed so far just to say I've not stopped updating this game. Its not everything I had originally planned to release for v0.10 but it should be enough for me to say I've done something. I did originally try to add AV to Gazelle with the assistance of some keen roleplayers but not everything was completed by all parties so I will need time to complete what we started by myself.

As for the Oral Vore I have a good friend of mine https://www.furaffinity.net/user/newmanaccount/ to thank for their wonderful story/script for Gazelle's unique ruminant nature that has been implemented into this version, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

As for the new Lab Assistant job I wanted to introduce some of my own favourite indulgences in the form of feral/OG vore animal tropes such as snakes, frogs, and even man/fur-eating plants. I'm working on a frog vore scene for the next release so look forward to that!

This is just a taste of what I have planned, more animals from the above new job and another brand new feature called the Oasis Spa will be added soon when indulges in one more favourite fetish of mine involving sinking into stuff such as mud, sand, slime (it may even be of the living kind), and even drowning in a pit of shit.

v0.10 New features:
New Clinic Predator: Gazelle - Oral Vore, Digestion, Endo, Disposal, and extreme scat content available
New Job: Lab Assistant - Feral snake vore, Digestion, Disposal (Fatal only, reformation optional)
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Re: [QUEST] Voretopia 0.10 - 10/09/2023 - Gazelle OV + Snake

Postby Speedyblupi » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:10 pm

I've noticed a bug in the maid job: if you move between the rooms without cleaning them, the state of the rooms regenerates.
I've also had a few situations where the next step of the story doesn't load, and I get stuck in the middle of a digestion scene with no way to progress or leave, though I'm not sure if this is a bug of the game or of the engine.
When asking for the reformation prices, the Giraffe refers to a price of $1000 being cut down to $2000 - is this an error, or intentionally backwards as a joke?

"She is a herm and identifies as female, end of story."
You could argue that it's technically accurate, as herms are effectively male and female at the same time, but it is potentially misleading to players looking for female-only content. Identity shouldn't be relevant, because the contention is about anatomy/biological sex, not gender. For the same reason, I also think the "Gender" field in character creation should be renamed to "Sex", as it defines the player's genitals; possibly with a new "Herm" option with some unique text, and/or a separate "Gender" field added to define pronouns, if this would affect the story in any way? (though I don't think it would, at least not at the moment, as I don't remember any part of the story where the player is referred to as a man/woman or as he/she).
Speedyblupi
Participator

Re: [QUEST] Voretopia 0.10 - 10/09/2023 - Gazelle OV + Snake

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:14 pm

Speedyblupi wrote:I've noticed a bug in the maid job: if you move between the rooms without cleaning them, the state of the rooms regenerates.
I've also had a few situations where the next step of the story doesn't load, and I get stuck in the middle of a digestion scene with no way to progress or leave, though I'm not sure if this is a bug of the game or of the engine.

I'll take a look at the Maid Job stuff but as for the digestion phases you'll have to be a bit more specific about which one, Nick, Gazelle, June, Snake, Lionheart, Gary, or Player eating Bee?

Speedyblupi wrote:When asking for the reformation prices, the Giraffe refers to a price of $1000 being cut down to $2000 - is this an error, or intentionally backwards as a joke?

No, she states that the 1st Reformation is half price and any subsequent ones are full price.

Speedyblupi wrote:"She is a herm and identifies as female, end of story."
You could argue that it's technically accurate, as herms are effectively male and female at the same time, but it is potentially misleading to players looking for female-only content. Identity shouldn't be relevant, because the contention is about anatomy/biological sex, not gender. For the same reason, I also think the "Gender" field in character creation should be renamed to "Sex", as it defines the player's genitals; possibly with a new "Herm" option with some unique text, and/or a separate "Gender" field added to define pronouns, if this would affect the story in any way? (though I don't think it would, at least not at the moment, as I don't remember any part of the story where the player is referred to as a man/woman or as he/she).

This was a friend's persona being added to the game here so I was just stating what they told me to for this part.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game