God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <January update>

Postby salamoun » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:11 am

Elaine0991 wrote:Can I ask, before it drives me insane, where the image named "Decoy_Neko" Is from? It's driving me insane.

Nowhere.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:22 am

I don't remember seeing the image of Kara belly 2, did I miss a scene or is it not implemented yet ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:04 am

Ryuu27 wrote:I don't remember seeing the image of Kara belly 2, did I miss a scene or is it not implemented yet ?

You people really need to stop assuming that everything you dig up in the files is immediately used in a WIP game.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Iwillremember » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:40 am

I thought I went through all the houses and dealt with (ate) most of the spiders and talked with one of them, but the main spider keeps saying I didn't. Who am I missing? I went to them in this order:
Spoiler: show

Muscle/Web
Corrupt
Merchant
Stuffed Spider (Can't figure out how to eat so it is probably a companion)
Housekeep
InnKeep
Trapper

EDIT: nvm, left the cave and found the side quest involving the stuffed spider
EDIT 2: nvm again, it still won't let me fight them (was I not supposed to eat the quest giver & the spider?)
Iwillremember
New to the forum

Postby WorldHopper » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:35 am

Okay, I must be blind because for the life of me I cannot find the final companion, the green harpy. I can find the other four, and I've rescued them, but the final one is eluding me. Does anyone have spare advice, for a man who wants to complete a questline? I know that there seems to be one companion per location in Forbasker, but searching the empty ones turns up nothing. Much thanks!
WorldHopper
New to the forum

Postby Borfus » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:10 am

WorldHopper wrote:Okay, I must be blind because for the life of me I cannot find the final companion, the green harpy. I can find the other four, and I've rescued them, but the final one is eluding me. Does anyone have spare advice, for a man who wants to complete a questline? I know that there seems to be one companion per location in Forbasker, but searching the empty ones turns up nothing. Much thanks!

Green Harpy was already eaten before you got there, by the dog girl laying outside the castle. You have to force her to release the harpy somehow to save her and send her back to the dryad.

Or eat them both for a double-stuffed meal which gives like +1000 Max HP or something, though that means passing up on the final rewards for the dryad quest.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby LeifFair » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:56 am

Borfus wrote:
WorldHopper wrote:Okay, I must be blind because for the life of me I cannot find the final companion, the green harpy. I can find the other four, and I've rescued them, but the final one is eluding me. Does anyone have spare advice, for a man who wants to complete a questline? I know that there seems to be one companion per location in Forbasker, but searching the empty ones turns up nothing. Much thanks!

Green Harpy was already eaten before you got there, by the dog girl laying outside the castle. You have to force her to release the harpy somehow to save her and send her back to the dryad.

Or eat them both for a double-stuffed meal which gives like +1000 Max HP or something, though that means passing up on the final rewards for the dryad quest.

Not her, I have someone else.
LeifFair
New to the forum

Postby CatBigSmile » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:37 pm

Will the dryad eat her friends when all them are found?
CatBigSmile
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:29 pm

Iwillremember wrote:I thought I went through all the houses and dealt with (ate) most of the spiders and talked with one of them, but the main spider keeps saying I didn't. Who am I missing? I went to them in this order:

Muscle/Web
Corrupt
Merchant
Stuffed Spider (Can't figure out how to eat so it is probably a companion)
Housekeep
InnKeep
Trapper

EDIT: nvm, left the cave and found the side quest involving the stuffed spider
EDIT 2: nvm again, it still won't let me fight them (was I not supposed to eat the quest giver & the spider?)

Judging by previous complains, you probably haven't finished either the trapper or the inn, both of those should give you option to eat them when you actually finish them so if you haven't gotten the choice to do so, you haven't actually finished them yet.

CatBigSmile wrote:Will the dryad eat her friends when all them are found?

Why don't you send them to her and find out?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LeifFair » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:22 am

Who else is missing and how do I find him?

Unfortunately it is not possible to upload a picture. I have a harpy, a centaur, 2 rams and a cat-girl. I am very long looking for the last one, but I can not find it, please tell me where it can be?
LeifFair
New to the forum

Postby Sleepykat1324 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:41 am

LeifFair wrote:Who else is missing and how do I find him?

Unfortunately it is not possible to upload a picture. I have a harpy, a centaur, 2 rams and a cat-girl. I am very long looking for the last one, but I can not find it, please tell me where it can be?

you lack a rabitgirl/laquine(?)
complete spider cave she's above the in I think
Sleepykat1324
New to the forum

Postby JauneArc » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:49 am

Perhaps this is a Silly Question, but everytime I play there's no any sound in the game not the event the background music,
is there something wrong with the game that I download here or am I missing something to enable the sound?
JauneArc
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:24 pm

JauneArc wrote:Perhaps this is a Silly Question, but everytime I play there's no any sound in the game not the event the background music,
is there something wrong with the game that I download here or am I missing something to enable the sound?

Check your pc sound mixer if you have the volume there not muted, there's also volume setting in the game I think.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JauneArc » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:02 pm

salamoun wrote:
JauneArc wrote:Perhaps this is a Silly Question, but everytime I play there's no any sound in the game not the event the background music,

Check your pc sound mixer if you have the volume there not muted, there's also volume setting in the game I think.

I already did maximize the sound on my device to 100% still the same there's no sound in game
In Game also 100% from BGM,BGS,and Sound Effect but there's still no sound, but let's just drop it because I think is my device problem
now my question is what we do after we Defeat Lorfina in Battle?
JauneArc
New to the forum

Postby JauneArc » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:02 pm

I need help about the Bones puzzle
I already go back to the first room and to the last room before the repeating room,already counting all the bones
all totaled its 16 bones
Is there more bones or the answer is not 16?
JauneArc
New to the forum

Postby Delennd » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:51 pm

JauneArc wrote:I need help about the Bones puzzle
I already go back to the first room and to the last room before the repeating room,already counting all the bones
all totaled its 16 bones

I think instead of counting all the bones you are supposed to count how many bones are in the first room and use that as the first digit. The second digit is how many bones are in the second room and so on.
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:01 pm

JauneArc wrote:
salamoun wrote:

I already did maximize the sound on my device to 100% still the same there's no sound in game
In Game also 100% from BGM,BGS,and Sound Effect but there's still no sound, but let's just drop it because I think is my device problem
now my question is what we do after we Defeat Lorfina in Battle?

You can do the side content. In terms of main story, that's it for now.

JauneArc wrote:I need help about the Bones puzzle
all totaled its 16 bones

Each room is one digit, you don't add them all together into 1 number. (Excluding rooms with no bones)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby madvsworld » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:28 pm

how to do get through Basling forest to get to the hidden area. not the one with the old man, I already go there
madvsworld
New to the forum

Postby bj9037 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:25 pm

I love this game and all the possibilities that there is. I have completed chapter two by defeating the evil centaur but the forest is still in the way is there a specific group I need to do it with or am I just going to have to wait for the next update
bj9037
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:25 pm

The fight with Lorfina (The Fallen Centaur) is the latest story progression available. The forest leading into the mountains can't be removed in the current version.

The past couple updates have added a fair bit of side content. So enjoy exploring a bit more for a while yet.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game