It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.23.1 (public), a0.24 (Patreo

Postby crazytf2 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:52 pm

TheMeatx wrote:Nah, but in all seriousness I don't think I'll be updating Karoline anytime soon unfortunately.
I got a full time job as a er radiologist in the hospital in my city and I just don't have any free time anymore.

Best of luck to you sir and good luck o7.

You stuff her full of us so *wink*
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby LutherCage » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:20 pm

TheMeatx wrote:
LutherCage wrote:Took a long while but I finally figured out how to pose Zairiza's models. Some of them have way too many bones to work with but are still good to do stuff like dis.

Now to alter the scale pattern so it isn't the default look and making it look like a unique character. XPc

Screenshot of image

Link to models: https://zairiza.gumroad.com/

Karoline got a little big since I was last on this board. How many of y'all did she eat while I was gone lol.

Nah, but in all seriousness I don't think I'll be updating Karoline anytime soon unfortunately.
I got a full time job as a er radiologist in the hospital in my city and I just don't have any free time anymore.

Best of luck to you sir and good luck o7.

Probably from all the "food" she has eaten. XPc

But yeah, I do plan to edit the dragon model (textures and clothing/body type wise) so it is a unique character that differs from Karoline. That way its a new dragon to meet.

And thank ya! I had a lot of fun of what you did with Karoline and figured I pitch in making a character for this game! ^u^ <3
LutherCage
Been posting for a bit

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.23.1 (public), a0.24.1 (Patr

Postby Sriseru » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:27 am

Version a0.24.1 is now available on my Patreon! ^w^
Sriseru
Participator

Postby zinx43267 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:30 am

Seifens wrote:
RikuHidanza wrote:is there anyway to change the setting for how long it takes for preds to digest you or whether or not unbirth is fatal without having to start and entirely new game?

Not without cheating. It specifies when you're entering everything that you won't be able to change it later.

Spoiler: show
If however you _are_ up for cheating, in the console you can use this command to re-run the initial difficulty setup dialogs and make new elections:

Code: Select all
renpy.call('game_setup')

I haven't tested this extensively, so use at your own risk. To minimize any risks I recommend only doing it when you're outside of a pred and otherwise idle. I wouldn't trust changing those factors in the middle of a vore sequence.

how do you open the console
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flurby » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:35 am

zinx43267 wrote:

It's really not a good idea to put a "How to cheat" guide in this forum. Cheating becoming rampant is a good way for a game to lose a playerbase.

That said, its a renpy game. Super easy to cheat and mod. Google if you must how to enable the console... its the same for almost every renpy game.
Flurby
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:56 am

Flurby wrote:
zinx43267 wrote:

It's really not a good idea to put a "How to cheat" guide in this forum. Cheating becoming rampant is a good way for a game to lose a playerbase.

That said, its a renpy game. Super easy to cheat and mod. Google if you must how to enable the console... its the same for almost every renpy game.

Personally if I want to do something I assign the code to an activity with a pred I rarely interact with
Wollffett
Participator

Postby LordBubbleSnatch » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:14 am

I think I ran into a bug. I got fired from work and every job I took afterwards never gave me the "It's time to go to work" prompt. It'll just pass the time to go to work and I can't go no matter what I do. I can't make anymore money. Please help?
LordBubbleSnatch
New to the forum

Postby Scrypter » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:05 pm

Is the chance of Beatrice ambushing you based off of luck?
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyHero » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:56 pm

I would like the option to cook for our roommates, mainly because of two reasons, one the less likely we will avoid getting vored by them (which is most likely), and will probably consume an extra half an hour, and waste extra food (unless it’s Jasmine, which might be more then that), but also on the off chance we can have them extra curvy as well (like after they digest us and everything), plus more curves for us to love right? x3

And I’d still like the chance to move in with Beatrice as well, and not into her belly, plus a few shower scenes like Jasmine‘s too, the idea of getting pinned in the showed (especially if it’s the ass end) does sound like a fun scenario, especially since it’s them who are running into us for a change too lol xD
TinyHero
Been posting for a bit

Postby LutherCage » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:15 am

Been making the custom character as of late and using pre-existing backgrounds for different scenes to do. Hoping later on there is more scenery to use.

Especially the home/apartment scenery like Jasmine, Elaine, or Sigrid.
LutherCage
Been posting for a bit

Postby PonycardM » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:18 am

What's your custom character like?

LutherCage wrote:Been making the custom character as of late and using pre-existing backgrounds for different scenes to do. Hoping later on there is more scenery to use.

PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragorise20 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:33 pm

ok hear me out queen chrysalis but busty and thicc for a mod pred if someone is ready to put 45$ and the owner name is bom39

https://bom39.gumroad.com/l/QueenChrysalis
dragorise20
Somewhat familiar

Postby LutherCage » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:12 pm

PonycardM wrote:What's your custom character like?

LutherCage wrote:Been making the custom character as of late and using pre-existing backgrounds for different scenes to do. Hoping later on there is more scenery to use.

Do you mean her appearance or her personality/mannerisms? o3o
LutherCage
Been posting for a bit

Postby Moo00se7769 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:27 pm

I need some help. I am trying to be roommates with sigrid I have everything setup for her max relationship all the good jazz but I am at a loss on how to get the prompt. I see from updates that you can but for the life of me can't figure it out. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated
Moo00se7769
New to the forum

Postby PonycardM » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:35 pm

Any and all info would be interesting to be honest.

LutherCage wrote:
PonycardM wrote:What's your custom character like?

Do you mean her appearance or her personality/mannerisms? o3o
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby LutherCage » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:40 pm

PonycardM wrote:Any and all info would be interesting to be honest.

Do you mean her appearance or her personality/mannerisms? o3o[/quote]

Ah. Well Harley is a very large dragon who loves to take advantage of people. She'll often coax the player into doing favors for her or tricking them in order to get what she wants. Even if that means she wants to devour you.

If I can figure out how to make her into a roommate, then she'll ask for those favors so you remain on her good side. And if you don't do them, then the likelihood of her devouring you is fairly high.

So it's either you treat the dragoness right or she'll have you as her next meal. |3c
LutherCage
Been posting for a bit

Postby Toxicemp447 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:19 am

Bro this is legit my favorite vore game right now I am so eager for those updates Keep up the good work Wish that sigrid could unbirth you on purpose I think if she was more aggressive she would be a much better character I wouldn't remove that shes really kind and stuff. But i think that if you just tip the scale on her predator and sexual side I think she would be an even more amazing character though thats just my opinion still think this game is perfect! keep it up! You do good work and you are appreciated! :)
Toxicemp447
New to the forum

Postby Moo00se7769 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:39 pm

Toxicemp447 wrote:Bro this is legit my favorite vore game right now I am so eager for those updates Keep up the good work Wish that sigrid could unbirth you on purpose I think if she was more aggressive she would be a much better character I wouldn't remove that shes really kind and stuff. But i think that if you just tip the scale on her predator and sexual side I think she would be an even more amazing character though thats just my opinion still think this game is perfect! keep it up! You do good work and you are appreciated! :)
yes this is a perfect idea I think it would really add to her character a lot
Moo00se7769
New to the forum

Postby TinyHero » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:26 am

Moo00se7769 wrote:
Toxicemp447 wrote:Bro this is legit my favorite vore game right now I am so eager for those updates Keep up the good work Wish that sigrid could unbirth you on purpose I think if she was more aggressive she would be a much better character I wouldn't remove that shes really kind and stuff. But i think that if you just tip the scale on her predator and sexual side I think she would be an even more amazing character though thats just my opinion still think this game is perfect! keep it up! You do good work and you are appreciated! :)
yes this is a perfect idea I think it would really add to her character a lot

Best guess to create this is probably a drunken coitus event, like when fingering or eating her out, she might get carried away, and force you in for extra stimulus, and falling asleep shortly after you are unbirthed completely in her, this idea could probably work with other press too, especially if your relationship is in the halfway mark or the red, and they need some angry sexual relief with a quick snack on the side too.
TinyHero
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyHero » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:38 am

I’ve been thinking about adding in a few mods since I maxed everyone’s relationship, but I’ve also been wondering about making a few other mods myself if I could, but I’ve never worked with RenPy before, mainly just to see if I could add in a few ideas, mainly because I remembered someone talking about a gambling feature, and another person talking about a predator stat system too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cooking:
This is mainly from my topic about cooking for our roommates, might waste extra food depending on what your cooking, but could bring you and your relationship with them up a bit, and if you make extra for them, could fatten them up a bit to, do they could try working out at the Gym or the Park from time to time too, let’s say after a week or two they gain a lot of weight/curves’s, you can either help them with the weight loss, or continue with the extra meals :)

Internal Conversation:
This is just to help pass the time if you feel like your safe inside their stomachs, besides screaming and begging, could just talk as they enjoy having you inside them, could bring your relationship meter up a bit too, plus it could double your changes to be let out if you ask too, but that’s still an if, like trying to crawl into the sprinter and into their intestines, it’s a hit or a miss.

Bar Tab:
In case you are short on cash and want to drink alone or with somebody, you can start a tab, and pay the barkeep back within a few weeks or a month if the latest, if you don’t they will charge you extra, and like making deals with Jasmine, you either pay them back what is owned, or you end up in their belly (assuming their is a character model for them).

On an added note, when Jasmine, Beatrice, or Sigrid aren’t around, maybe we can spend our time drinking and chatting with the bartender, it’s not like a Pub so I doubt they’ll serve us any meals, but hey that would be nice for a date with any of our preds, assuming we don’t feed them enough to get added to their menu... ^^;

Billing and Taxes:
This is basic stuff, like bank account fees, and surveys charges from our Stockbroker (who I still like to meet face to face too), I know every month the bank will take about $5-$10 every month for using their serves, and I’m sure you can do your taxes and billing there too, and since you are only paying for rent depending on who your living with, you don’t have to pay for basic housing stuff too, like water bills, heating bills, electric bills, and basic living expenses too.

So if you think about it, we are living the easy life as roommates, just paying for the rent, and food, so maybe giving extra to our roommates would be a good sign of gesture (and increase of our relationship) would be a nice add on just to show we appreciate what they are doing for us as well.

Housing:
Besides Elaine, Jasmine, and Sigrid, that still leaves Beatrice, Bessie, and our shark friend left to move in with too (I’m guessing our shark friend lives in a loft above the gym from my guess), so besides moving in and paying rent, maybe moving into a place of our own, depending on how how much we wanna spend, and how long we intend to stay as well, I’ll list a few ideas, and how much it adds up depends on the billing it will leave later on.

•Rental Room: single room, small, mini fridge and sink, bed, microwave, run down.
-$50 per day if it’s on short notice.
-$100 per week or two.

•Cheap Room: two rooms, semi small to mid, single bed and TV, dresser, bathroom, closet.
-$50 to $100 per stay every day,
-$500 per week if it’s long stay.

•Basic Room: three room, semi mid, kitchen and living room, bedroom, bathroom plus laundryroom.
-$100 to $200 per day.
-$500 to $700 if it’s per week.

•Loft: a vacant room for sale, small, spacious, could be above the bar or the gym.
-$200 Heating bills
-$200 Water Bills
-$200 Electrical Bills
-$400 Living Expenses

•Studio: a large spacious area, two floors, a lot of room for larger folks too.
-$1000 Heating bills
-$1000 Water Bills
-$1000Electrical Bills
-$2000 Living Expenses

•Condo: a fancy building with plenty of room, single or two floor building.
-$1000 Heating bills
-$1000 Water Bills
-$2000 Electrical Bills
-$6000 Living Expenses

Locations:
Just a few ideas of locations to explore for future Installments, because I’m no where near that skill yet, because I barely have the basics down for both Blender or Hammer yet, but like the rooms and hotel ideas above, I can probably create a few examples with my 3D posing app for future references, that much I can do at least.

•Thrift store
•Swimming Park
•Bath House
•Burger Joint
•Restaurant
•Pub
•Theatre
•Museum
•Aquarium
•Red District

Ya I might have want a little overboard on this one, but hey, food for though right?... 9_9
TinyHero
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game