Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.1a January Build)

Postby Dongers » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:42 am

Arecan wrote:
Dongers wrote:I'm using a German Keyboard if that helps? I didn't do anything special tbh. Just used "."

Still doesn't work. Is this something different with your language? Which one "German" are you using?

Just german. It's a standard "qwertz" keyboard.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Arecan » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:36 pm

Dongers wrote:
Arecan wrote:
Dongers wrote:I'm using a German Keyboard if that helps? I didn't do anything special tbh. Just used "."

Still doesn't work. Is this something different with your language? Which one "German" are you using?

Just german. It's a standard "qwertz" keyboard.

Still nothing. My camera just won't rotate whatever I do. When I say "Which one "German" are you using?" I meant that there are multiple "Deutsch (smth)." I'll stop asking about this because I feel I am annoying you ^^; . Probably it will be fixed with the next update
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby alphis10ks » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:55 pm

Idk if anybody else is experiencing this, but when I press O on the "HELD" scene, the giantess seems to have "vietnam flashbacks" to put it lightly. She moves around a whole bunch and I've tried random experimentations to fix that, but with no success.

Besides that, this demo is great! I look forward to the future of this project :D
alphis10ks
New to the forum

Postby Woahthere » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:32 am

Everything she eats seems to get stuck in her throat and nothing reaches her stomach (including the player). Her throat and stomach also seem to pulsate like crazy. Anyone else have this issue?
Woahthere
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:13 am

Woahthere wrote:Everything she eats seems to get stuck in her throat and nothing reaches her stomach (including the player). Her throat and stomach also seem to pulsate like crazy. Anyone else have this issue?

You probably set the pulse intensity too high. You can change it in one of the ini files, though I forgot which one. The ingame settings are bugged and can only be changed at the very start when you open the game for the first time.
Dongers
Participator

Postby KasaiSa » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:32 am

Woahthere wrote:Everything she eats seems to get stuck in her throat and nothing reaches her stomach (including the player). Her throat and stomach also seem to pulsate like crazy. Anyone else have this issue?

Go to the "ai kuronato" file in AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox. And change all the decimal dots of the values that appear there to commas. "0.00015" to "0,00015" ,like this.

It should work correctly after that.
KasaiSa
New to the forum

Postby Woahthere » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:57 am

KasaiSa wrote:

Go to the "ai kuronato" file in AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox. And change all the decimal dots of the values that appear there to commas. "0.00015" to "0,00015" ,like this.

It should work correctly after that.

It worked! Thank you so much!
Woahthere
New to the forum

Postby eea1 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:42 am

I have no idea what happened, but the giantess is stuck outside the map and way bigger than she’s supposed to be. All I changed in settings was the graphics and set to fullscreen, and I have no idea how to fix this :/
eea1
New to the forum

Postby Arecan » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:51 am

It appears that nothing works with decimals for me when I am redacting whether it is hunger mult, scale or smth else. Does anybody know how to fix that? I tried commas, dots and even slash (/), used different languages but nothing works, it just breaks my game.
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arecan » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:41 am

Nevermind guys! I found the solution: I just needed to change Windows interface and system language (not the keyboard one lol I am dumb) to English. Now everything work as it has to
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:50 am

Not sure if you know this, but changing the giantess acid effect to HEAL does nothing. (The "Example" options aren't commented out, so they should apply.)

Also, if you "Accidentally" delete a memory, you can't get it back, and you cannot alter "new Memory" since it's blank and has no buttons. After closing the menu after deleting a memory, all memories get deleted when you go back to the memory tab.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Elktaph » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:02 pm

Great concept, love it thus far
Last edited by Elktaph on Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elktaph
New to the forum

Postby Nyabulon » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:17 pm

ian66613 wrote:Also, if you "Accidentally" delete a memory, you can't get it back, and you cannot alter "new Memory" since it's blank and has no buttons. After closing the menu after deleting a memory, all memories get deleted when you go back to the memory tab.

I had this issue too. I got around it by deleting the GiantessSandbox folder in AppData. Then, when I opened the game next, it regenerated the folder with defaults (including the original memories.)
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ohrgolf » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:35 pm

This prototype is really promising, I hope you can find the motivation to keep developing the project further.

eea1 wrote:I have no idea what happened, but the giantess is stuck outside the map and way bigger than she’s supposed to be. All I changed in settings was the graphics and set to fullscreen, and I have no idea how to fix this :/

Delete the folder at \AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox and don't use the in-game settings menu. (use the config files in that folder instead)
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:40 pm

I'm hoping that, since it's not listed in the bottom list that breast/nipple vore and unbirth will be in the game in the future.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby farrymann » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:43 pm

I see you can cling onto objects in features, how do I do this? I cannot find any controls for it
farrymann
New to the forum

Postby BigDashT » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:26 pm

Do we have a list of what conversations can be fixed and how they can be fixed?
BigDashT
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lampshadius » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:56 pm

Hiya! Made an account just so I could make a reply here. Will you be making a patreon for this project by any chance? With enough polish this could be one of the best vore games ever made (I'm serious, even the stomach model alone with the dripping acids and undulations may be the best I've ever seen), and I would love to be able to chip in even in some small way. I'm sure many others share that sentiment as well!
Lampshadius
New to the forum

Postby ThatT54 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:46 am

I'm new to this site, but does anyone know what keybind is the panic button? I managed to hit it once, and then it never worked again. That'll be appreciated if I know the comination
ThatT54
New to the forum

Postby falsim454 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:03 pm

this is so well made

the giantess has a personality, makes it like a personal thing

walking in the mouth from the hand is broken you just fall down her chin and the lights go out, cant get to the face when lying down except with noclip
falsim454
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game