Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.1a January Build)

Postby PartnerinCrime2 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:26 am

Tanmanm1 wrote:So I saw in a video that someone managed to hold a ragdolled person. How do I do that?

Just to be safe, I'm going to give more info than needed.

Kinda took me a while to figure out as well and it's a bit of a pain to do what the video did once on the bed.
easy part
The rag doll is the other person that's about the height of the table. You'll have to noclip to her and grab her with LMB. Make sure you're no longer noclip and just hit C4 / C key and 4 key sametime to teleport to the plate. She'll vanish from sight, but if you look at your characters hands, she is holding something. She is, its just the doll is under the table. Make sure the doll isn't in protected status with the giantess and get her attention. She'll eat the doll pretty quickly.

If she still is protected, then she'll move the doll elsewhere and continue eating.

Once she does the motions to eat her, you'll see her floating around near the bed. Once the giantess does the swallow animation, she'll disappear. Then just teleport into the stomach and grab the now SAME SIZE as you rag doll girl once she enters the stomach. Depending on the stomach, be prepared for a struggle getting her.
Frustrating part
Teleport out and set the scene from the F10 menu to the bed. From there just noclip to her head. Beware that sometimes I have no issues and sometimes I do. It's tricky, but you'll get her. I went straight there a couple times, other times I went on an adventure.
PartnerinCrime2
New to the forum

Postby PartnerinCrime2 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:30 am

ehur wrote:I noticed there's another hotkey, T, which allows you to call out while inside the stomach. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere. It only seems to work while Kuronatu is actively scanning for the next food item but hasn't focused on one yet. It kinda bugs out, but I think it's because the engine doesn't know what to do with the "else" statement in convo_korunatu.cfg.
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all
global C_InStomach_Dialog:
   AddVariant            ("Hey up there!$NOD$")
   AddVariant            ("Stomach calling!$NOD$")
   SetName               (!player_name)
   Talk               ()
   if ($stomachActivity >= 1)
   {
      AddVariant         ("$IMG:KURONATU/TEASE_0$My belly really kicked it into gear, huh?$NOD$$IMG:KURONATU/_0$ Can you still hear me in there?$NOD$")
      AddVariant         ("$IMG:KURONATU/TEASE2_0$You still kicking in there? Sounds like my stomach isn't going easy on you.$NOD$")
   }
   else //<------ This is Line 196
   {
      AddVariant         ("$IMG:KURONATU/SMILE_0$Hm~hm... Having fun in there?$NOD$")
      AddVariant         ("$IMG:KURONATU/TEASE2_0$You've really satiated my hunger, Jess'!$NOD$\n$IMG:KURONATU/SMUG2_0$Pretty soon my stomachs gonna start working on you...$NOD$$IMG:KURONATU/TEASE4_0$\nIf it hasn't already ♥$NOD$")
      AddVariant         ("$IMG:KURONATU/TEASE3_0$Hmmmhm, ye~s!$NOD$ Thank you, Jess'!$NOD$")
      AddVariant         ("$IMG:KURONATU/SMUG_0$Hope it was everything you dreamed of and more, Jess'!$NOD$")
   }

Replacing it with `if ($stomachActivity < 1)` fixes it.
Though Stomach Activity of greater than 1 is reached almost immediately and both values should probably be bumped up to around 20

There's also a few lines in the same file with early returns.
Code: Select all
global C_PlayerControl_TeaseStomach:
   Return               () //<------ Early Return at Line 145 (and 157, 173)
   AddVariant            ("$IMG:REIMU/HAPPY_0$Hold me to your stomach, Kuro-chan!$NOD$")
   AddVariant            ("$IMG:REIMU/HAPPY_0$Let me listen to your stomach, Kuro-chan!$NOD$")
   SetName               (!player_name)
   Talk               ()
   AddVariant            ("$IMG:KURONATU/SMUG_0$Sure thing!$NOD$")
   AddVariant            ("$IMG:KURONATU/TEASE4_0$Al~right, get ready!$NOD$")
   SetName               (!ai_name)
   Talk               ()
   Return               ()

They're probably set to return early for a reason, but it seems to work alright if they're removed.

Speaking of, I'm not sure how much of the manual at the top of the convo file is for dev notes vs intentional player edits, but it's super simple to follow.

missile.png

You can have entire custom conversations added in (though only with existing triggers).

Thanks for the info. Helped out a lot. You probably already figured it out, but for those that haven't and will be reading this. In the F10 menu in the first tab, be sure to uncheck the silent box. Then you'll be able to have dialogue in some cases. I'm still figuring out those options.
PartnerinCrime2
New to the forum

Postby StomachandHeart » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:42 am

I noticed that there was a stomp function in the giantess action list. I've been trying to trigger it, by putting my relation with the Giantess on HATE, since it's the behaviour that would cause the scenario, as well as high anger. However, instead of trying to stomp me, she just picks me up and does teases no matte what I do.

Is the stomp mechanic not implemented fully yet, or am I missing something?
StomachandHeart
New to the forum

Postby VelvetPurple » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:12 am

This is awesome! Can't wait to see how this will progress!
VelvetPurple
New to the forum

Postby Tanmanm1 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:54 pm

PartnerinCrime2 wrote:
Tanmanm1 wrote:So I saw in a video that someone managed to hold a ragdolled person. How do I do that?

Just to be safe, I'm going to give more info than needed.

Kinda took me a while to figure out as well and it's a bit of a pain to do what the video did once on the bed.
easy part
The rag doll is the other person that's about the height of the table. You'll have to noclip to her and grab her with LMB. Make sure you're no longer noclip and just hit C4 / C key and 4 key sametime to teleport to the plate. She'll vanish from sight, but if you look at your characters hands, she is holding something. She is, its just the doll is under the table. Make sure the doll isn't in protected status with the giantess and get her attention. She'll eat the doll pretty quickly.

If she still is protected, then she'll move the doll elsewhere and continue eating.

Once she does the motions to eat her, you'll see her floating around near the bed. Once the giantess does the swallow animation, she'll disappear. Then just teleport into the stomach and grab the now SAME SIZE as you rag doll girl once she enters the stomach. Depending on the stomach, be prepared for a struggle getting her.
Frustrating part
Teleport out and set the scene from the F10 menu to the bed. From there just noclip to her head. Beware that sometimes I have no issues and sometimes I do. It's tricky, but you'll get her. I went straight there a couple times, other times I went on an adventure.

That's pretty complicated but it worked! Thank you!
Tanmanm1
Somewhat familiar

Postby bababooeycat123 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:41 am

How do you access the feeding mode? I've looked at the scenario list on player.config, but I can't find it
bababooeycat123
New to the forum

Postby BonGiorno » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:16 pm

Hoooooo100000 wrote:My game is a little buggy, the dialogue dont work,the mini game to click inside her mouth dont display,i cant get swallowed and when i can, the stomach shakes so much that I can see through the walls
Someone know how i can fix ?(if i can fix) btw how do you edit the .cfg archive? do i need use another external program or smth?

I seem to have the same particular problem. can't get to the stomach when swallowed, esophagus shakes like hell and clips through itself, when teleported inside stomach, whole mesh shakes so much that it clips through itself etc. How can I solve this?

Ah... Forget what I said, just solved it thanks to the KasaiSa's helpful tip. Much obliged.
BonGiorno
New to the forum

Postby lwlllwl » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:37 am

Can somebody help me with following problems:
How to let the giantess chase me when in "debug" mode? She just stood there and ate pills when I set to "debug" by using f10.
Besides, how to trigger the conversation on bed? I have climbed all over her but nothing happened.
lwlllwl
New to the forum

Postby Arecan » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:14 am

lwlllwl wrote:Can somebody help me with following problems:
How to let the giantess chase me when in "debug" mode? She just stood there and ate pills when I set to "debug" by using f10.
Besides, how to trigger the conversation on bed? I have climbed all over her but nothing happened.

1. Nothing except ON_BED and EAT_AT_TABLE_NEW works.
2. Conversations are p much broken. You can fix some of them btw.
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arecan » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:20 am

Hello. I really enjoy the idea of combining vore fetish and sandbox game type, and how it is being implemented. I have two questions:
1. Will you share some of your social medias/create a youtube channel for demonstrating new features/bug fixes to this game enjoyers (I know there it is YT, but it is pretty much dead)?
2. Where can I put some of my ideas of making the game better?
Anyways, good luck making the game!
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby TeamFortress2 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:11 pm

Question: it seems that none of the changes I make in the customization settings carry over to the game. Is this normal behavior or is there a way I can fix this?

Suggestion: When pressing Esc, it'd be nice if you had a pop-up menu that allowed you to return to the main menu.
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arecan » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:56 am

TeamFortress2 wrote:Question: it seems that none of the changes I make in the customization settings carry over to the game. Is this normal behavior or is there a way I can fix this?

Suggestion: When pressing Esc, it'd be nice if you had a pop-up menu that allowed you to return to the main menu.

It is normal. You can change those and even more settings in the config file, which is located AppData/LocalLow/GiantessSandbox/GiantessSandbox. There you can find 3 files: convo_korunatu (in the conversation folder), ai_kuronatu and player.

In convo_korunatu.cfg you can fix SOME of the conversations. Make sure the SILENT setting is false (you can change it in-game or in ai_kuronatu.cfg.

In ai_kuronatu.cfg you can change a lot of settings (be sure, that some of them are not implemented, they are all marked as broken). Just keep in mind you can redact the file and press F8 in-game to load it. You can also shrink her, BUT YOU CAN'T DO DECIMAL VALUES, THIS WILL CAUSE GIANTESS BROKEN. You can make her bigger, if you want (this works with stomach too). Make sure you are making all the values equal, or she will look rather strange.

In player.cfg you can change not that much, mostly loading scene (when you enter the game) or location (they are boring. The default one is the best). You can also shrink yourself, but as in case with Kuronatu, decimals will make your player broken. It is impossible to make yourself smaller, I tried :(.
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby lwlllwl » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:40 am

What does level of "horny" affect?

I find if "hunger" reaches too high, she will catch and tease, then eat you. Set the relationship to "HATE" can make the same thing. But it seems that nothing changes when making horny(except her face).
lwlllwl
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:47 am

Arecan wrote:
TeamFortress2 wrote:Question: it seems that none of the changes I make in the customization settings carry over to the game. Is this normal behavior or is there a way I can fix this?

It is normal. You can change those and even more settings in the config file, which is located AppData/LocalLow/GiantessSandbox/GiantessSandbox. There you can find 3 files: convo_korunatu (in the conversation folder), ai_kuronatu and player.

In convo_korunatu.cfg you can fix SOME of the conversations. Make sure the SILENT setting is false (you can change it in-game or in ai_kuronatu.cfg.

In ai_kuronatu.cfg you can change a lot of settings (be sure, that some of them are not implemented, they are all marked as broken). Just keep in mind you can redact the file and press F8 in-game to load it. You can also shrink her, BUT YOU CAN'T DO DECIMAL VALUES, THIS WILL CAUSE GIANTESS BROKEN. You can make her bigger, if you want (this works with stomach too). Make sure you are making all the values equal, or she will look rather strange.

In player.cfg you can change not that much, mostly loading scene (when you enter the game) or location (they are boring. The default one is the best). You can also shrink yourself, but as in case with Kuronatu, decimals will make your player broken. It is impossible to make yourself smaller, I tried :(.

It is possible to make yourself smaller and decimals do work. Though, if you're only 0,7 your normal size it's difficult to get around.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Arecan » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:28 pm

Dongers wrote:
Arecan wrote:

It is possible to make yourself smaller and decimals do work. Though, if you're only 0,7 your normal size it's difficult to get around.

How did you make decimals work? I tried typing them with additional space, with "," and ".", but nothing did work. My player or giantess simply disintegrate
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Millen » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:47 pm

Arecan wrote:How did you make decimals work? I tried typing them with additional space, with "," and ".", but nothing did work. My player or giantess simply disintegrate

Try maybe a different language?

EDIT: Doesn't seem to work for me either.
Millen
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:01 pm

Millen wrote:
Arecan wrote:How did you make decimals work? I tried typing them with additional space, with "," and ".", but nothing did work. My player or giantess simply disintegrate

I'm using a German Keyboard if that helps? I didn't do anything special tbh. Just used "."
Dongers
Participator

Postby MagicMann » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:31 am

do you have a patreon? i would love to donate money to you to help fund this game! probably will start with $1 or $5 a month
MagicMann
New to the forum

Postby Arecan » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:11 am

Dongers wrote:
Millen wrote:

I'm using a German Keyboard if that helps? I didn't do anything special tbh. Just used "."

Yeah, prob language issue. I tried using Russian keyboard. Now I'll try using German one. Thank you!
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arecan » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:03 am

Dongers wrote:
Millen wrote:

Still doesn't work. Is this something different with your language? Which one "German" are you using?
Arecan
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game