Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 12/1/21

Postby shortboy099 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:36 am

will there be an update sometime soon ?
shortboy099
New to the forum

Postby tittyqueen » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:32 pm

UPDATES FOR ANYONE CURIOUS;
Ryanshow's got a million commissions to catch up on before this - trying out Typing of the Digested may be a better bet

Anyone know who the actress of the nurse is? - or if there's a girls/images list like in Typing?
tittyqueen
New to the forum

Postby TheWildeWood » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:00 pm

tittyqueen wrote:UPDATES FOR ANYONE CURIOUS;
Ryanshow's got a million commissions to catch up on before this - trying out Typing of the Digested may be a better bet

Anyone know who the actress of the nurse is? - or if there's a girls/images list like in Typing?

Rebeca Linares :wink:
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby QuantumMechanic » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:52 am

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature...

Spoiler: show
During the classroom event when Ginny glues you to a chair, your salary goes down by a small amount each time you fail a roll or submit to her. If she succeeds in digesting you and you reanimate, that salary loss continues in all subsequent encounters with other girls. Your salary will continue to drop with each failed roll in combat, presumably until it reaches zero (I did not test it that far). If you succeed in escaping from Ginny without being digested, the salary loss ends with that event and you don't lose money during later encounters with other girls.
QuantumMechanic
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:35 am

QuantumMechanic wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature...

During the classroom event when Ginny glues you to a chair, your salary goes down by a small amount each time you fail a roll or submit to her. If she succeeds in digesting you and you reanimate, that salary loss continues in all subsequent encounters with other girls. Your salary will continue to drop with each failed roll in combat, presumably until it reaches zero (I did not test it that far). If you succeed in escaping from Ginny without being digested, the salary loss ends with that event and you don't lose money during later encounters with other girls.

Sounds like a bug. I'll have to try to track it down next time I'm in here.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby QuantumMechanic » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:39 pm

Again, I don't know if this is a bug or a feature...

After the second (or maybe third) time that I lost to Irena while taking her home, I was no longer able to train strength and speed with the coach; I could play through the training scenario with the coach, but my strength and speed stats did not increase. I replayed the loss to Irena through several different paths, and afterward training was always broken. If I beat Irena, I was still able to train afterward. I have lost to Irena at least one time before on this playthrough and was able to train with the Coach after, so I do not know what sequence of events caused it to break this time. I don't think that I tried to train immediately after the loss to Irena the first time, so possibly some other activity reset the training? I tried resting at home to see if that made a difference (I found the statue Irena left on my doorstep) but training was still broken when I got to the school.
QuantumMechanic
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:30 pm

QuantumMechanic wrote:Again, I don't know if this is a bug or a feature...

After the second (or maybe third) time that I lost to Irena while taking her home, I was no longer able to train strength and speed with the coach; I could play through the training scenario with the coach, but my strength and speed stats did not increase. I replayed the loss to Irena through several different paths, and afterward training was always broken. If I beat Irena, I was still able to train afterward. I have lost to Irena at least one time before on this playthrough and was able to train with the Coach after, so I do not know what sequence of events caused it to break this time. I don't think that I tried to train immediately after the loss to Irena the first time, so possibly some other activity reset the training? I tried resting at home to see if that made a difference (I found the statue Irena left on my doorstep) but training was still broken when I got to the school.

WOW

that's gonna be a fun one to solve. Those two events should have nothing to do with each other. I suspect the cause may even be elsewhere but thanks for the find either way. Squashing bugs is always good. I'll think about a bug fix version soon.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby QuantumMechanic » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:30 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
WOW

that's gonna be a fun one to solve. Those two events should have nothing to do with each other. I suspect the cause may even be elsewhere but thanks for the find either way. Squashing bugs is always good. I'll think about a bug fix version soon.

Maybe this will help you track it down; I did some more testing, and after losing to Irena I was able to get the coach training to start working again by winning a fight with someone else. First, I verified that the training was broken after losing to Irena. Then I used the "pick a fight" option in two different tests, the first time against Sandy in the cafeteria, and the second time against the late student in the hallway. Each time, after I won the fight the training was working again.
QuantumMechanic
New to the forum

Postby Noxiussss » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:42 am

I cant wait to get my hands on more of this, my fav vore game easily
Noxiussss
New to the forum

Postby Seifens » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:22 am

QuantumMechanic wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:
WOW

Maybe this will help you track it down; I did some more testing, and after losing to Irena I was able to get the coach training to start working again by winning a fight with someone else. First, I verified that the training was broken after losing to Irena. Then I used the "pick a fight" option in two different tests, the first time against Sandy in the cafeteria, and the second time against the late student in the hallway. Each time, after I won the fight the training was working again.

I think the issue is due to 'win' not being set to True after losing the fight with Irena, leading to the stat display on the left continuing to reflect your temp stats (the ones that can be affected by battle events) rather than your actual stats, which are the ones the coach event (and any other permanent training) modifies. It looks like Irena might not be the only one who does this either. You can verify that this is the case by losing to Irena, training with the coach, then entering any standard fight. This will copy your core stats back over to your temp stats and the display should update with the newly trained values.

The fix would be either setting win back to True following any battle (regardless of whether you won or not), or using a different flag to determine what the left hand display is printing.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QAQAQ » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:43 am

I think I’m at the end stage of this game where I integrated inside of my kitchen and need to prepare to confront the ex that I’m living with? I’ve done a bunch of side quest after that, but no luck finding her to progress the game after that point. I’m I missing something or that part is still being developed?
QAQAQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:10 pm

QAQAQ wrote:I think I’m at the end stage of this game where I integrated inside of my kitchen and need to prepare to confront the ex that I’m living with? I’ve done a bunch of side quest after that, but no luck finding her to progress the game after that point. I’m I missing something or that part is still being developed?

That's the current end point
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby jimmin190 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:05 pm

Any idea when an update for this will come out?
jimmin190
Been posting for a bit

Postby JYumeko » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:00 am

Is this game dead? It hasn't received an update for over a year now. Also are there any mods for this game?
JYumeko
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:06 am

JYumeko wrote:Is this game dead? It hasn't received an update for over a year now. Also are there any mods for this game?

i doubt the game is dead since in the typing thread the creator repeatedly mentions adding to it.
its more likely their schedule is busier than they let on
doomed
Participator

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:59 pm

The "I can't believe it's not dead!" Update

Added a new girl Stella. She does cock vore. She let's you try and win more reformers and money but if you lose, you lose everything on you.

First meet her by going to the administration section after meeting the principal and counselor.

She shows up at the mall and park for smaller events you need to trigger before she'll be available in the gym. There are three different bad ends associated with her and no track to redeem or romance her. So don't bother trying!

Really nothing else on this update but either way enjoy.

Mac http://bit.ly/3J1DUdf
PC http://bit.ly/3J1E0l7

Why no Android?

Over time my new laptop has become overloaded with windows updates and photoshop updates. My puny 100gb solid state that holds this stuff is close to full.

I simply don't have the space for the android libraries to compile it right now.

I've ordered a new beefy laptop but it will take time to port things over. Once I've gotten it and moved stuff I can probably generate android again.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby JDandAliProductions » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:29 pm

Holy shit there's now more? I've been hoping you'd come back and add more.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby HungryLion812 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:13 am

Wait what? An update?! Man I missed this game, can't wait to see more from it.
HungryLion812
New to the forum

Postby HYDRA20 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:15 am

can someone explain to me what it is to fall in love with a girl
HYDRA20
New to the forum

Postby HYDRA20 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:18 am

and a question how can I make an erm since I am developing a similar game but in a familiar environment
HYDRA20
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game