Size Matters 2022 English v1.1 (Feb 2022 Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Size Matters 2022 English v1.1 (Feb 2022 Update)

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:36 am

SlipperySnail wrote:Does anybody know how to trigger magic class events? I've been trying for awhile now and nothing I do helps! Any ideas are appreciated! I'm playing 1.1!

The game's pretty linear from memory so you have to do everything in order. Think there was more than one class also. Think one of the text documents in the game folder also was a bit of a walkthrough. It's been so long since I've played this game properly.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BurnAccount » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:51 pm

The img folder in both versions of the game have some pictures that seem to be backgrounds for explorable stomach/intestine areas, but I haven't seen any indication of where the event is. It isn't marshmallow or the toothpick event. Any ideas?
BurnAccount
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:28 pm

Small note for the Korean guy 'fcybch' who's translating without permission. If everyone's nice about it on your forum, and you don't do anything with the end code and noone tells anyone it. I'll let it stay up. This is out of respect for Uru.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pkmnguy6262 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:52 am

looks interesting from what i can see, tho im definetly dissapointed to see that the loli content was removed :/ a bit wary of the gore tag tho. is that toggable or anything?
also is there still a version that has the loli scenes in it somewhere?
Pkmnguy6262
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:17 am

Pkmnguy6262 wrote:looks interesting from what i can see, tho im definetly dissapointed to see that the loli content was removed :/ a bit wary of the gore tag tho. is that toggable or anything?
also is there still a version that has the loli scenes in it somewhere?

He had a toggle system I found BTS that I enabled but pretty sure it doesn't work at all and might've just been placeholder.
If you're looking for underage looking stuff then give this a skip. I removed that stuff for obvious reasons and for the game to be allowed to be posted on English sites again as the rest was good. The scenes weren't just loli but also included actual sexualized underage. I'm going to stop myself from saying anymore on this disturbing topic, so please do not ask again.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pkmnguy6262 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:30 am

Ah shame to hear the toggle wasn't implemented. I assume it also doesn't give you any warning when your about to enter a Gorey scene either?

And that's fair and i respect that, still appreciate the reply nonetheless. Can you at least say if there are some petite/flat woman in the game? Or are all characters going busty and thicc? As in the case of the latter i probably am going to skip this one.
Pkmnguy6262
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:24 pm

Pkmnguy6262 wrote:Ah shame to hear the toggle wasn't implemented. I assume it also doesn't give you any warning when your about to enter a Gorey scene either?

And that's fair and i respect that, still appreciate the reply nonetheless. Can you at least say if there are some petite/flat woman in the game? Or are all characters going busty and thicc? As in the case of the latter i probably am going to skip this one.

To even complete the story you need to do full tour. Characters are diverse for size there is an event with flat chested woman.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:18 am

Is there a way to get more big potions from inside the school...or to get back to the shop from the school while tiny?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:36 am

Soroxas77 wrote:Is there a way to get more big potions from inside the school...or to get back to the shop from the school while tiny?

Honestly don't remember much of the game. I know there's a few chests that give big potions in the school. The game's made to make you feel helpless so if you go to run out of potions you have to use one to at least leave the school gates.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:53 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:Is there a way to get more big potions from inside the school...or to get back to the shop from the school while tiny?

Honestly don't remember much of the game. I know there's a few chests that give big potions in the school. The game's made to make you feel helpless so if you go to run out of potions you have to use one to at least leave the school gates.

Oh, the only chest I found was in the mini garden and that was to leave the mini garden.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pou28 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:23 pm

Hmmm i seem to have found a bug. When I use a big potion for the first time in the Mini Garden, then the growth spot there becomes dark (Which is what should happen). BUT when I shrink down again, all growth spots now stay dark, as if I'm still giant. Meaning I can't grow anymore. Is there a workaround perhaps, as this softlocks me now D:
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:11 pm

Pou28 wrote:Hmmm i seem to have found a bug. When I use a big potion for the first time in the Mini Garden, then the growth spot there becomes dark (Which is what should happen). BUT when I shrink down again, all growth spots now stay dark, as if I'm still giant. Meaning I can't grow anymore. Is there a workaround perhaps, as this softlocks me now D:

No idea sorry haven't come across this before :c From memory the one in there was different from the others but I did something to try fix it. It might be a one off bug.

I no longer bug fix and update this game due to the amount of people I've seen reselling it as their own, and the abuse I get from others about it.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:41 pm

How do you get through the school? How do you take classes to learn stuff?
Dongers
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:54 pm

Anybody have a working save with the toothpick event accessible?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby davidr2002us » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:55 am

how do I play the chosen one game vore/unbirth
davidr2002us
New to the forum

Postby fuocoperpetuo » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:16 am

does this have growth/expansion?
fuocoperpetuo
Been posting for a bit

Postby EternallyFissured » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:02 am

I'm likely missing something very obvious since I'm stuck at the very start of the game.
The king tells you to gather your party, then what?
I've wandered around everything I can think of and talked to each NPC and nothing happens.

Even wandering the world map just leads to "I don't have any business here" messages.
EternallyFissured
New to the forum

Postby xxxxrevanxxxx » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:52 am

Hi, whenever I enter zones where the PC is tiny the movement scale is all messed up, the pathing is completely off from where I clicked, do you have any idea what this issue is?
xxxxrevanxxxx
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:06 am

EternallyFissured wrote:I'm likely missing something very obvious since I'm stuck at the very start of the game.
The king tells you to gather your party, then what?
I've wandered around everything I can think of and talked to each NPC and nothing happens.

Even wandering the world map just leads to "I don't have any business here" messages.

From memory if you talked to everyone just leave town and go back in and maybe talk to the King. It's supposed to trigger on entry or talking to them I can't remember 100%.

xxxxrevanxxxx wrote:Hi, whenever I enter zones where the PC is tiny the movement scale is all messed up, the pathing is completely off from where I clicked, do you have any idea what this issue is?

RPG Maker games that use pixel movement (This game, Tsumi Umi Sushi etc) aren't made to be used with a mouse unfortunately and don't work well with it because movement is changed to per pixel, whereas the standard 'square' in rpg maker is 48px per movement. Similar reason why phones can't play these games well or if at all certain parts.

You'll have to use the arrow keys to move around and Z/X keys.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Imnothere44 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:31 pm

So I began the game and went straight to the castle, and then went to fight the demon lord after recruiting my party and there's no retreat option? I just die to them? What am I supposed to do?
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game