Project Sirius V1.6.2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

How do you like player vore scenes?

I'm 100% prey
32%
I'm 100% pred
23%
I'm Switch (both pred and prey)
21%
I'm Switch prey leaning
15%
I'm Switch pred leaning
9%

Total votes : 480

Re: Project Sirius vore game V1.2

Postby ggg74 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:56 pm

Breast expansion would be cool for the random encounters
ggg74
New to the forum

Postby allflynn » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:03 pm

RavenMiller44 wrote:
ggg74 wrote:any planes to add weight gain? or at least breast expansion?

I do not plan to add weight gain, not really my thing. Breast expansion would be cool, but kisekae only has several breast sizes, so I could only increase breast sizes on random encounters, not Sirius herself.

I believe if you hold space while messing with the settings, you can get far larger sizes for things like the breasts and for hip sizes.
allflynn
New to the forum

Postby Scoutboy25 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:38 am

In regards to messing with settings and holding space, it only works on settings that have a slider function and there are a few that don't have it as an option. I'd suggest just messing with it to see what happens. But holding space does allow you to go beyond limits for kisekae.
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby RavenMiller44 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:26 am

ggg74 wrote:Breast expansion would be cool for the random encounters

Yeah I could do that, I actually already did that in the beginning of making this game, but then because I did too many things at same time it became too hard.

allflynn wrote:
RavenMiller44 wrote:
ggg74 wrote:any planes to add weight gain? or at least breast expansion?

I do not plan to add weight gain, not really my thing. Breast expansion would be cool, but kisekae only has several breast sizes, so I could only increase breast sizes on random encounters, not Sirius herself.

I believe if you hold space while messing with the settings, you can get far larger sizes for things like the breasts and for hip sizes.

Not possible, you have 15 differend boob sizes and Sirius already is at 12. Honestly I think 14 and 15 are ridiculous big, so I won't do it for Sirius.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby Goldendevil21 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:16 pm

Thanks for the free game. Always enjoy vore games on Eka's Portal.

Now on to the game; This game could definitely use some work. For one, I don't feel like this town you are in has an identity. For example, I don't even know the town the main character and her sister work. Is this town in the modern era or something more medieval with the demons? If this is the modern world, could you provide and in universe reason for why Vore is allowed and encouraged? Always like a vore story that goes the extra mile and provides a in universe reason why you can devour others.

Another way to help with worldbuilding is have different events play out between different NPC's as your choose to eat or not to eat certain NPC's. Would love to have a sister come after me after I ate her brother. Or maybe see some children play with their mother and the kids all decide to play in mommy's belly at the playground. Or their are strange muggers you need to stop at the park harassing, looting, and eating the residents and you need to stop them. By doing so, are more likely to be welcomed into people's homes to eat them.

Second, needs more artwork for Game Over events. Part of the fun of these games is seeing the predator's chest expand from their meal. While some art work does have this where their breasts grow in size, would like more of this. Makes it feel like your death by digestion actually had an affect on the predator.

Though with that said, did enjoy the artwork. Love seeing suits and outfits rip from large meals. Loved seeing breasts expand as you are digested.(And while this is unlikely to be added, would love to have the main character's breasts also expand after eating a meal.)
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Re: Project Sirius vore game V1.3

Postby RavenMiller44 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:27 pm

Released update V1.3

Includes:
10 new vore scenes
8 F/F
1 F/FF
1 F/FFFFF
Cosplayer scene has being rewriten and has new artwork (You could basicly say that there are 11 new vore scenes)
Pred/prey point system, you can get differend variations of vore scenes depending on how many prey/pred points you have. For example, the more prey points you have, the more willing you get. You can get prey points by getting eaten by people and pred points for eating people. Some scenes need certain amount of points to be activated. For example: in order to eat Tsuji's Mom, you need atleast 7 pred points. (There are only differend variations with prey/pred points with the new vore scenes. (excluding the sleeping girl in the park))
New area east of the map
The game now has BGMs
New characters and new vore scenes for already existing characters
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:50 pm

Hey, congrats on the update! This game is one I've enjoyed a ton, so I was looking forward to some new content quite a bit.

I love the title screen, not sure if this is new.

Looks like there may be some new bugs unfortunately.
-The Belfast scene breaks as she is walking down the street. It looks to freeze up at the map outside your home, about 2 tiles from the right side of the map.
-The new scene with the sisters locks up after you've been eaten by Samantha
Spoiler: show
if you don't have enough prey points to want to be digested

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby giannifrazzi » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:53 am

I found another bug: afther you sleep with tsukiji's mom you get telported back home but you become invisible.
giannifrazzi
Been posting for a bit

Postby RavenMiller44 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:00 am

Fixed some bugs

Hey, congrats on the update! This game is one I've enjoyed a ton, so I was looking forward to some new content quite a bit.

I love the title screen, not sure if this is new.

Looks like there may be some new bugs unfortunately.
-The Belfast scene breaks as she is walking down the street. It looks to freeze up at the map outside your home, about 2 tiles from the right side of the map.
-The new scene with the sisters locks up after you've been eaten by Samantha
SPOILER: SHOW

--Erecant

Yes, the title screen is new, I have fixed the bugs you told me about

I found another bug: afther you sleep with tsukiji's mom you get telported back home but you become invisible.

I have also fixed this :-D
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenMiller44 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:27 am

Goldendevil21 wrote:Thanks for the free game. Always enjoy vore games on Eka's Portal.

Now on to the game; This game could definitely use some work. For one, I don't feel like this town you are in has an identity. For example, I don't even know the town the main character and her sister work. Is this town in the modern era or something more medieval with the demons? If this is the modern world, could you provide and in universe reason for why Vore is allowed and encouraged? Always like a vore story that goes the extra mile and provides a in universe reason why you can devour others.

Another way to help with worldbuilding is have different events play out between different NPC's as your choose to eat or not to eat certain NPC's. Would love to have a sister come after me after I ate her brother. Or maybe see some children play with their mother and the kids all decide to play in mommy's belly at the playground. Or their are strange muggers you need to stop at the park harassing, looting, and eating the residents and you need to stop them. By doing so, are more likely to be welcomed into people's homes to eat them.

Second, needs more artwork for Game Over events. Part of the fun of these games is seeing the predator's chest expand from their meal. While some art work does have this where their breasts grow in size, would like more of this. Makes it feel like your death by digestion actually had an affect on the predator.

Though with that said, did enjoy the artwork. Love seeing suits and outfits rip from large meals. Loved seeing breasts expand as you are digested.(And while this is unlikely to be added, would love to have the main character's breasts also expand after eating a meal.)

This game is meant to be in the modern era, the demons are from Highschool DxD which is also in the modern era actually. I was planning at some time to do some lore stuff or whatever, but I'm pretty much new to game creating, started in september. This is just basicly a simple vore game without much of a story, I do plan to make a vore game that would be more like God complex or MMA, that would be far in the future though (probably more than a year or something). I first want to get a lot better. I'm learning more and more after every update.

I do plan to make chest expansion for pretty much every character, however characters that already have a big chest it's very hard to make it bigger, because it goes instanlty waaaay bigger than before, there are only like 15 boob sizes. Sirius is already at size 12, I have been trying to work with KoikatsuClub which makes it much easier to do chest expension and is also better looking than kisakae.

With the differend scenes playing like the sister coming after you after you digested her brother/sister or something might come in the game already. It's just that I'm not very experienced yet so something like that could be released in a future update. Also, the thing with the mom and kids, I do not like to involve minors into vore scenes.

However, thanks for enjoying my game :-D
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeifFair » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:33 am

The game after the update appeared bugs. But the game is good, too bad some of the old scenes from 1.2 do not work now.
LeifFair
New to the forum

Postby Blaze32202 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:50 am

How do you get the third doctor to eat you?
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby S4lv4d0r » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:28 pm

Does anyone else have the problem of the second doctors sprites just not showing up? 'caus every time I get eaten, it just gets stuck on the second sprite and it doesn't continue
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erecant » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:25 pm

It looks like the start position for the new hotfix may be set incorrectly. It puts you into the changing room at the pool when you start a new game instead of your home.

As a suggestion to keep things organized, you may want to add a 3rd number to the version/folder name when you make a minor update, like V1.3.1 so people can tell at a glance if they already have the most recent version and don't need to redownload, or if they are behind and can grab the fixed release.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:59 am

Sorry if this is a silly question, but by new area is it the swimming pool ? And can someone give me a list of the new scenes, because I do not know anymore which ones are new or not, and I'm sure I miss it. (example: I don't have a scene with F/FFFFF)
Ryuu27
Participator

Re: Project Sirius vore game V1.3.2

Postby RavenMiller44 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:38 pm

LeifFair wrote:The game after the update appeared bugs. But the game is good, too bad some of the old scenes from 1.2 do not work now.

Could you tell me please what scenes exactly don't work? Then I can try to fix them.

Blaze32202 wrote:How do you get the third doctor to eat you?

I fixed this, you first need to get eaten by the first doctor and you then need atleast 4 prey points in order to get eaten by her (before it was that you needed exactly 1 prey point, which is kinda stupid).

S4lv4d0r wrote:Does anyone else have the problem of the second doctors sprites just not showing up? 'caus every time I get eaten, it just gets stuck on the second sprite and it doesn't continue

I think I fixed this, the bug happened because I increased the size of the hospital room to fit the boss room as well. Also, if she asks to eat you and you say:''Not now'' and then later let her eat you, you will get a differend variation.

Erecant wrote:It looks like the start position for the new hotfix may be set incorrectly. It puts you into the changing room at the pool when you start a new game instead of your home.

As a suggestion to keep things organized, you may want to add a 3rd number to the version/folder name when you make a minor update, like V1.3.1 so people can tell at a glance if they already have the most recent version and don't need to redownload, or if they are behind and can grab the fixed release.

--Erecant

Yeah, the start position was a mistake, it should be at the right place now. I tried to fix the bugs asap and so forgot a few things. The same thing with the verion number, I was actually planning to do V1.3.1 as well, but thanks for the heads up. :)

Ryuu27 wrote:Sorry if this is a silly question, but by new area is it the swimming pool ? And can someone give me a list of the new scenes, because I do not know anymore which ones are new or not, and I'm sure I miss it. (example: I don't have a scene with F/FFFFF)

Maybe I didn't write this the right way, but, Sirius is one of the FFFFF, it's the black girl in the swimming pool that eats people, the scene can get activated if you click on the diving board in front of her.
I should give a list of all new added vore scenes (also probably with the differend variations and what prey/pred points you need). It will take a little while though.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby S4lv4d0r » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:21 pm

The second doctor still gets stuck on the second sprite. When she asks if you want to be eaten and she eats you, it just displays the same sprite the entire time
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby RavenMiller44 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:02 pm

S4lv4d0r wrote:The second doctor still gets stuck on the second sprite. When she asks if you want to be eaten and she eats you, it just displays the same sprite the entire time

That's a really weird bug, I think it's already been there since V1.2 but none told me about it. You can tell her "Not now" and then talk to her again, then tell her to eat you and you actually get images. I will try to make images for that scene asap. :)
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeifFair » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:14 am

It's okay, it looks like it was fixed in 1.3.2
LeifFair
New to the forum

Postby Ermac » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:14 am

Ilove your game, congratulations!and I hope you keep updating it ¡Greetings RavenMiller44 !
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game