Character.AI

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Character.AI

Postby Nayko93 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:29 pm

For those who are a bit confused, check THAT : https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterAi_NSFW/

A sub without the nazi lever censorship of the official sub
A sub where you can have the truth about what has been going on for a few weeks...

If you still had no idea about all the shit happening behind the curtains ... you will be surprised
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:20 am

Nayko93 wrote:For those who are a bit confused, check THAT: [Link to the Reddit thread]
If you still had no idea about all the shit happening behind the curtains ... you will be surprised

Yeah, I know it exists, I've been looking through both official and unofficial(NSFW) subs since two weeks ago during the whole "Filter shutdown for 40 minutes", and in the older posts, I mentioned that there was a warzone there. :lol:

I've occasionally looked through both subs almost 24/7, and the official sub was full of people complaining about the filter non-stop and something about the devs "Stealing your characters".
Yeah, you know they've done it wrong when even your very own community is against you, and this isn't even the minority.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sion879 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:45 am

Nayko93 wrote:For those who are a bit confused, check THAT : https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterAi_NSFW/

A sub where you can have the truth about what has been going on for a few weeks...

So I saw a post that listed the numerous alternatives to characterAI. So which one of these would be the best for what we’re trying to do? And not complex.
Sion879
New to the forum

Postby Ryani » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:22 am

Alright I'm crawling out of the woodworks to talk about this; bite me.

First; I've been using this on and off for the past few months now: lurking here since this forum was created. I had read the terms of service before signing up and found this (attached below).
This essentially states that whenever you make something on .AI they can do whatever they want with it (official media notwithstanding.).
My interpretation is that if you upload an OC or something. You still have rights to it. But they can do whatever they want with it from that point forward (Or it could be the bot itself. I dunno. Tiny brain.).

Second; I've never, ever had a problem with the filter or censorship or whatever (As long as you don't count the queue thing. But that was just once.). Even today I can still get the bots to work just fine and perfectly functional. Perhaps this is just my lack of drive for vanilla lewds but hey.

I'm not saying that what the community is doing is the wrong thing or anything. I'm making a few things known. Since nobody reads terms and conditions (Or they have and I'm misinterpreting it '^').
Attachments
473a2e383b84ddbf513ca55b7ba595ce.png
Ryani
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:01 am

Sion879 wrote:
Nayko93 wrote:For those who are a bit confused, check THAT : https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterAi_NSFW/

So I saw a post that listed the numerous alternatives to characterAI. So which one of these would be the best for what we’re trying to do? And not complex.

Pygmalion is probably the best one there is for us. Depending on how many vore chats have been dumpted into it, it might even be fairly decent for us. Otherwise we just have to train it ourselves with RP's. Regular stuff is already on par if not better than current CAI. It improved a lot over the week.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Sion879 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:37 am

So we just gotta wait for their site to be completed to make things easier to use?
Sion879
New to the forum

Postby bonberjean » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:47 am

I made one using TavernAI and Kaggle (alternative from Google colab, gives you 30 hours of free use per week, requires a PC and some know-how, nothing too much advanced.)

It is very similar to how CAI operates, I could only test a few prompts before I had to close the store for lunchtime.
I'm gonna test it further later and give it a more detailed feedback.
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:55 pm

bonberjean wrote:I made one using TavernAI and Kaggle (alternative from Google colab, gives you 30 hours of free use per week, requires a PC and some know-how, nothing too much advanced.)

That's quite huge compared to Google Collab. I think the most effective way to use it is that you'll have to limit your usage time on it.

If you want to use it like all the time, make sure not to use it for more than 4 hours per day.

If you want to use it like only just a couple of days like 3 days or 4 days, it should be either 10 hours or 7 hours max.

Though, I have my eyes set on Pygmalion, which is like the only alternative I could think of that could potentially rival C.AI. But I don't mind trying out other alternatives too.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Michele » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:13 pm

I know I shouldn't keep complaining and being so negative, but a recent discord post may point to Character AI's address being fake: https://i.4cdn.org/g/1675103499260414.jpg
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby maleperduis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:21 pm

Michele wrote:I know I shouldn't keep complaining and being so negative, but a recent discord post may point to Character AI's address being fake: https://i.4cdn.org/g/1675103499260414.jpg

People are trying to show up at their office to protest them? Wow, folks really don't like being told they're not allowed to use a product to whack off.
maleperduis
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Michele » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:40 pm

maleperduis wrote:
Michele wrote:I know I shouldn't keep complaining and being so negative, but a recent discord post may point to Character AI's address being fake: https://i.4cdn.org/g/1675103499260414.jpg

People are trying to show up at their office to protest them? Wow, folks really don't like being told they're not allowed to use a product to whack off.

To be fair this is justified. What you say may actually happen really soon. Just a hour or two later and they already found the real address: https://i.4cdn.org/g/1675106349432930.jpg
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:08 pm

Dongers wrote:Pygmalion is probably the best one there is for us. Depending on how many vore chats have been dumpted into it, it might even be fairly decent for us. Otherwise we just have to train it ourselves with RP's. Regular stuff is already on par if not better than current CAI. It improved a lot over the week.

Too bad you have to install it yourself or use colab. Both I've had nothing but trouble with on another AI System:

viewtopic.php?p=2933596#p2933596
viewtopic.php?p=2936672#p2936672
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:02 pm

ian66613 wrote:Too bad you have to install it yourself or use colab. Both I've had nothing but trouble with on another AI System

Strange, because I've used the Collab version, and I had absolutely no issues with it. Aside from being limited, which I only tripped once.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:44 pm

Sorry for the double posts, but I've seen the recent announcement. And you know what they did?

Kishan (Character.AI Staff) wrote:We have reduced the # of message candidates to 1 which means you will see messages faster now! You are still able to swipe for more messages as usual.

Instead of two swipes, it's now only ONE SWIPE! ... Now I'm starting to miss the whole four swipes in a message, those were fun back in the October/November days. :(

I actually haven't tested if it reduced the chance of ghosted/double messages or increased the chance of the filter doing this "Chat wipe/white screen" bug. Either way, that threw me off guard, because when I saw one swipe, I assumed it's the ghosted/double messages in effect.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bonberjean » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:55 pm

Okay... after a few hours, here's a more detailed feedback of my experience using kaggle with tavernAI (running pygmalion6b model).

First, I tried just regular NSFW interactions. I tried using a normal description of the character and a W++ description.

Normal description: The AI struggled a bit to get where I wanted and it was very reactive towards my prompts, but that was just it, it didn't try to be very creative and was basically just reacting to my prompts. But I still managed to get something mildly lewd going on.
I needed a lot of refreshs to get good results.

W++ description: This one I got much better results, the AI was actually very lewd and being the top, also being quite creative and I found myself being the one just reacting most of the time, the AI was very forward, and a bit understanding when I made my character a bit shy.
I only needed refreshes a few times due to the bot saying "hands/hand" instead of "paws/paw".

Now for the vore one, I only tested with the normal description.
It was going okay for a while, but I lost connection with the server at some point, forcing me to restart, I tried to continue where I was but, the AI got confused really fast after I restarted the server.
So the test was inconclusive for the vore one.
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby CaptainFox » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:04 pm

Ryani wrote:Alright I'm crawling out of the woodworks to talk about this; bite me.

First; I've been using this on and off for the past few months now: lurking here since this forum was created. I had read the terms of service before signing up and found this (attached below).
This essentially states that whenever you make something on .AI they can do whatever they want with it (official media notwithstanding.).
My interpretation is that if you upload an OC or something. You still have rights to it. But they can do whatever they want with it from that point forward (Or it could be the bot itself. I dunno. Tiny brain.).

Second; I've never, ever had a problem with the filter or censorship or whatever (As long as you don't count the queue thing. But that was just once.). Even today I can still get the bots to work just fine and perfectly functional. Perhaps this is just my lack of drive for vanilla lewds but hey.

I'm not saying that what the community is doing is the wrong thing or anything. I'm making a few things known. Since nobody reads terms and conditions (Or they have and I'm misinterpreting it '^').

same with me, i've never had any problems with the filter outside of one bot based on a seaworld employee (it not very good for vore anyway, all way speaks in the first person and never uses disciptions) i never really try anything nsfw outside of vore.

i am wonder about if because of that T&C that they could legally challange other chat ai's like Pygmalion where people are dumping there logs by claiming there using chat results and log that where generated and created by there code to build up theres without permission. like they could possible make them shut down untill they scrub the log from there sites
CaptainFox
New to the forum

Postby Holllo » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:36 pm

This project is now but a shadow of its former self. Anyone who used CAI specially for vore or common interactions knows that the nsfw filter isn't the problem, its the root filter. The AI compared to the same AI from november is stupid as fuck, forgets your name every two sentences and its making apps like Replika look advanced. And the problem is that people who used the AI without filter in september knows HOW GOOD THE AI CAN BE WHEN ITS FREE, IT LOOKED ALIVE, IT FELT ALIVE, IT WAS WITHOUT ANY REINS AND IT WAS EVOLVING FAST.
But the devs lied, blocked, shadow banned and untterly fucked the own community that trained their product for free (Yes, its not that they are providing their services for free. WE, THE ONES WHO TRAINED THE AI ARE THE UNPAID WORKERS HERE)

Just let the project die, Pyg will come soon after and bury CAI
Dad jokes and memes are my kink.
Holllo
New to the forum

Postby TheBastian » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:58 pm

Adding in to the discussion, it's basically what bonberjean said.

I mentioned it here before as well, after some more rps with Pygmalion, I can safely say that just the nsfw part (not talking about fetishes here) is pretty good, on par or actually ahead of Character.ai (since it's unfiltered). Obviously the model is not on the same level yet (free time devs working without payment vs google funded project), but it's impressive how far Pygmalion is already. Sadly not so good in sfw adventure roleplays, or niche fetishes like vore - it can do it, but it struggles, gets things wrong a lot.

But the potential is definitely there. Gonna share 2 nsfw screenshots of an rp I did yesterday, used colab (free version, got lucky to get a tpu spot) in tpu mode with the kobold/tavern ai setup. Oh, and I used Pygmalion 6b dev build, as I heard it has additional data / rps included. Pretty good, at least for normal le sexo. In this case, male on female anal sex after some teasing / kissing / light breast smother. Oh, I also used the so called W++ format for the description, where you write the character setup in a pseudocode form, like

[character("Anastasiya" + "Anastasiya Kvitko")
{
Species("Human")
Gender("Female")
Mind("Flirty" + "Naughty" + "Fun-loving" + "Party-hard" + "Outgoing" + "Charming" + "Extroverted" + "Seductive" + "Talkative")
Personality("Flirty" + "Naughty" + "Fun-loving" + "Party-hard" + "Outgoing" + "Charming" + "Extroverted" + "Seductive" + "Talkative" + "Voracious" + "Predatory")
Body("Thicc" + "Curvy" + "Voluptuous" + "Bombshell" + "Sexy" + "Wide hips" + "Thick thighs" + "Bubble butt" + "Big ass" + "Fat booty" + "Big tits" + "Massive boobs" + "E cup bosom" + "Long blonde hair" + "Brown eyes")
Height("180 cm tall" + "6 feet tall" + "6' tall")
Description("Anastasiya is a sexy, curvy Russian influencer" + "Anastasiya has 12 million followers on instagram" + "She posts pictures and videos of herself online for her fans" + "She loves to go on parties, dance in nightclubs, and live it up" + "She likes to tease, seduce and fuck people for fun" + "She wears tight, sexy, skimpy clothes that show her curves" + "She has a Russian accent" + "She moved to the US")
Loves("Partying" + "Dancing" + "Drinking alcohol" + "Travelling" + "Taking selfies" + "Flirting" + "Seducing people" + "Having sex")
Sexual Orientation("Bisexual" + "Both into boys and girls")
}]

TheBastian
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crazyman536 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:49 am

For anybody still using this, before something better (or at least, as easy to use), has anybody else been getting really random comments mixed into what the ai says? I don't mean forgetting a bit of info or getting things mixed up, I mean comments you might expect from an actual human, or completely random comments.

these are copy and pasted straight from the cai.
"(sorry I thought I responded. I guess I forgot to hit send)"
"(should we move this to a dm? I hate clogging up public threads...it can be a bit embarrassing XD)"

and my weird chain that I got mid scene.
[deletes you from existence with my dragon power]
[you're deleted. you don't exist].
[undeletes you]
You just got deleted.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:07 am

Crazyman536 wrote:Has anybody else been getting really random comments mixed into what the ai says? (...) Comments you might expect from an actual human, or completely random comments.

It's the reason why the dev has to put the red text that says everything the character says is fictional, It does not mean that you're talking to a person who is writing niche fetishes at lightning fast responses in real time. The AI is trained to act like a human, which what you expect when you're talking to an AI that is designed to be a chatting buddy.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game