Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 2. V0.92 The assault begins! Jan

Postby vorecrazy47 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:51 pm

Is there money hidden somewhere
vorecrazy47
New to the forum

Postby UnidentifiedTurian » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:07 am

The blonde hair lady appears to be non-interactable in the base attack.
UnidentifiedTurian
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Staaz » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:36 am

im not sure if im the only one that has this problem, but when i try to download the new 0.92 version, all my anti-viruses go crazy and block the download, they even block the download when downloading it from tor browser. For some reason the url download is blacklisted and supposedly dangerous
Staaz
New to the forum

Postby amerdism » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:47 pm

what do I do after the invasion? I'm outside the throne room for the snow queen or whatever, I saw people mention a war camp but its not on the map for me.
amerdism
Been posting for a bit

Postby giannifrazzi » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:40 am

Is it only for me that the download link for the 0.92V is broken?
giannifrazzi
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:55 am

Cheers for the bug finds, I've fixed them for the next beta which will be up for my patrons soon.

Here's a mega link for those that don't like mediafire:
https://mega.nz/file/Gto2RRwY#GF9133eqv ... -Vc4Px_qx8

amerdism wrote:what do I do after the invasion? I'm outside the throne room for the snow queen or whatever, I saw people mention a war camp but its not on the map for me.
It's in the woods near the alien base. Some wooden structures.

vorecrazy47 wrote:Is there money hidden somewhere
You can earn some from the house of delights in the desert, but it doesn't do much!

Enjoy,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby amerdism » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:44 am

Its not there for me, the war camp that is, did I miss something? I've done most everything else in the fame apart from a few minor things, using a save from a previous version, is that the reason?
amerdism
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:44 pm

amerdism wrote:Its not there for me, the war camp that is, did I miss something? I've done most everything else in the fame apart from a few minor things, using a save from a previous version, is that the reason?

What happens when you interact with the throne room door in the ice castle? Did you escape from the top floor of the castle during the invasion of Raleigh city?
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby amerdism » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:57 pm

Yeah I escaped from the castle with no issue, from what I understand you just do the invasion, so get the castle and escape it, then go to the queen, and then the war camp should pop up, I've done all that but still no dice, I even rolled a save back pre-invasion to see if I missed anything but I didn't see anything obvious.
amerdism
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:39 am

amerdism wrote:Yeah I escaped from the castle with no issue, from what I understand you just do the invasion, so get the castle and escape it, then go to the queen, and then the war camp should pop up, I've done all that but still no dice, I even rolled a save back pre-invasion to see if I missed anything but I didn't see anything obvious.

If you can't figure it out, send me your save and I'll look into it.
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fiaura54 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:23 am

does anyone know how to get zero's cv scene?
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:09 am

Fiaura54 wrote:does anyone know how to get zero's cv scene?

She has 2, which of them ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Fiaura54 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:52 am

Azirovka wrote:
Fiaura54 wrote:does anyone know how to get zero's cv scene?

She has 2, which of them ?

Either, I've gone through ever other scene in the game but don't appear to be able to unlock the scenes with Zero, so any help or a step by step guide would be nice.
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby Klyen2000 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:03 pm

I am wondering where could I find Mysta's Myst Adventure 1? So the story and gameplay before this second one =)
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderTG » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:12 pm

Klyen2000 wrote:I am wondering where could I find Mysta's Myst Adventure 1? So the story and gameplay before this second one =)
There's a link to the topic in Playable Community Vore Games. First place to go if you're looking for a game on here.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vyse » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:11 pm

Slowing grinding through your games Mysta loving them so far! Quick question about MMA2, There are two scenes that i believe exist due to the change logs but cant seem to get right. If anyone wouldn't mind could you point me to if these scenes exist and how I can get that them that's be great. The scenes in question are the house of delights scene with the ambassador where she eats you but doesnt digest you i thought had to do with the second ogress scene but nothing i seem to change prevents her from digesting me. The second would be the actual fatal end to the Devi body scene, is there one? Does it have to do with Grihm at all? Thanks for making some awesome games, can't wait for the updates to come!
Vyse
New to the forum

Postby harry430 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:54 pm

Please can the walkthrough be updated. I cant seem to get the AV variant of Iris the fairy
harry430
New to the forum

Postby Pokeman » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:06 pm

I've been having a bug where, after the ruler and the demon are vored, I spawn on the upper floor on the same tile as one of the robot ladies, and get captured as soon as I exit the dialogue box with no escape. It's happened three times in a row.
Pokeman
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:13 pm

New beta is up on the Patreon, it's a big one, updating the next stage in the final assault! At least 18 available scene variations to find. :lol:

Pokeman wrote:I've been having a bug where, after the ruler and the demon are vored, I spawn on the upper floor on the same tile as one of the robot ladies, and get captured as soon as I exit the dialogue box with no escape. It's happened three times in a row.
Strange. I'll have a look into why this is happening. It really shouldn't though!

harry430 wrote:Please can the walkthrough be updated. I cant seem to get the AV variant of Iris the fairy
It's a repeat variation. So, she digests you and then you go back and make a specific choice.

Vyse wrote:Slowing grinding through your games Mysta loving them so far! Quick question about MMA2, There are two scenes that i believe exist due to the change logs but cant seem to get right. If anyone wouldn't mind could you point me to if these scenes exist and how I can get that them that's be great. The scenes in question are the house of delights scene with the ambassador where she eats you but doesnt digest you i thought had to do with the second ogress scene but nothing i seem to change prevents her from digesting me. The second would be the actual fatal end to the Devi body scene, is there one? Does it have to do with Grihm at all? Thanks for making some awesome games, can't wait for the updates to come!
Yeah, you have to survive the Ogrim Chief's scene for that. Go out through her butt. There is a fatal end to the Devi scene. walk around in her belly a bit before moving through.
I'm hoping I remember those correctly!

I'll look at updating the walkthrough once I finish up the endgame!

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 2. New beta is up!

Postby Pbj45 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:29 pm

I’m having trouble finding the blonde princess that I’m supposed to sacrifice to the Centauress chief. Any advice?
Pbj45
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game