Among Cults Closed Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Among Cults Closed Beta

Postby puhhhel » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:22 pm

We want to share with you our progress on Among Cults and the first Test version that is already available for our subscribers! We are working on making it as good as possible right now and before making a public release - which can take some time because we want to make first chapter of the game completely flawless before that - we want to gather as many feedback as possible and get rid of all nasty bugs that can be found in current build.

At this moment the Test version is just an upgrade of a publicly available Demo version, and it includes a lot of new vore and non-vore scenes, new locations and new characters! We added a relationship system, ingame gallery, quest system and a lot quality of life little changes, such as hints for quest items and map fast travel.

Mostly contains:

Spoiler: show
F/M, F/F, soft vore, oral vore, same size, size difference

You can access closed beta test here:

https://boosty.to/woregames

Couple of new screenshots:

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

And free Demo version can be found here:

https://artes-septim.itch.io/among-cults

Please note that it's waaay behind curent build.

As always feedback is really important for us.
Last edited by puhhhel on Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
puhhhel
New to the forum

Re: Among Cults Closed Beta

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:03 pm

Got a content list of the game?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Wanderer » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:17 am

can you get eaten by the cow girls in the first demo?
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:31 pm

Wanderer wrote:can you get eaten by the cow girls in the first demo?

nope, but there is a fox girl vore scene, and 2 lamia preds you can get eaten by aswell in different situations
runeguden
Participator

Postby TheBlueOne » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:30 pm

Quite enjoyed what is there. Looking forward to future content.
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby SwallowMe » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:10 pm

Very well done, amazing game.

I liked most of the events and scenes so far.

The problems I do have with it:

The super finite-ness of money. Considering to get certain events to happen you have to give up certain items for that to happen, but if you do that, you can't sell those items to get money for progressing other events or stories. I'm guessing maybe since it is just in development stages, that it is a thing but, if the sparse money is an actual mechanic\on purpose, then I'll just say it is an unwelcoming one.

And on that note on ways to get money:
The whole "Milking" Bertha event. I recommend there being an alternative way to get money other than having to do that. I am not into that kind of thing, especially because the character is a guy. It just isn't something I want to see. It turned me right off from playing the game, especially since I was thinking that the "Milking" was going to be breast milking, which was what I was expecting. So the whole event threw me right out of the game and the experience(The one time I've been thankful that a game crashed in the middle of an event).

I'm not saying remove it, obviously. But I recommend some way for it to be avoided, and not being penalized in money earning because it is avoided. I understand a fetish game having multiple kinds of fetishes, but the sign of a good fetish game is one that allows the players to avoid events and scenes that will detract from the game for them.

Other than that, again very well done.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:33 pm

Loved the game! Still, any idea of when the "supporters only" version of it will be available to all? I mean, I know in the USA 8 or 9 dollars isn't much, but for those that live in other countries like me it is not a small value. In fact, I live in Brazil and, according to UOL, the equivalent would be about 40 - 45 reales per month + taxes. It may not sound like much, but mine is just an example.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:13 am

aaaa boosty wont let me sub nor link a card,
runeguden
Participator

Postby Awee » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:49 am

runeguden wrote:aaaa boosty wont let me sub nor link a card,

Boosty often has problems. Try paypal or click "add another wallet" and enter the same data
An artist and not only.
Awee
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:05 am

Given my question is not answered and I've seen some pics. I'm guessing it's primarily M/? content.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Awee » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:22 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Given my question is not answered and I've seen some pics. I'm guessing it's primarily M/? content.

Contains: Soft vore, Same size, Oral vore, F/M, Size difference
An artist and not only.
Awee
New to the forum

Postby Ryuuenzan » Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:19 am

So if I might offer a suggestion: Certain sites do not tend to like certain users. This might be only me, but I cannot get paypal to work on the suggested site, and the other option is outright denied. Perhaps yall should see about finding another host site to work with as an alternative? Admittedly it might just be me, but I figured I could at least ask about it.
Ryuuenzan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:40 am

Ryuuenzan wrote:So if I might offer a suggestion: Certain sites do not tend to like certain users. This might be only me, but I cannot get paypal to work on the suggested site, and the other option is outright denied. Perhaps yall should see about finding another host site to work with as an alternative? Admittedly it might just be me, but I figured I could at least ask about it.

Same.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby puhhhel » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:44 am

Ryuuenzan wrote:So if I might offer a suggestion: Certain sites do not tend to like certain users. This might be only me, but I cannot get paypal to work on the suggested site, and the other option is outright denied. Perhaps yall should see about finding another host site to work with as an alternative? Admittedly it might just be me, but I figured I could at least ask about it.

Hello! unfortunately, due to some events, people from Russia have exactly one working way to receive funds from abroad. we literally have no choice but boosti how to have an income and provide services to people who live in any other country. Please forgive us for the negative experience with this site, we can only ask you to contact technical support on boosti. this usually helps.
puhhhel
New to the forum

Postby puhhhel » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:45 am

Azirovka wrote:

Same.

Hello! Sorry for that, but there is nothing we can do. Please forgive us for the negative experience with this site, we can only ask you to contact technical support on boosti. this usually helps.
puhhhel
New to the forum

Return to Vore game