SizePlay - Giantess game 01.24 Public version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 11.22.3 (Minami update)

Postby Nightshadow101 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:24 pm

Death12345 wrote:
spodermen wrote:Google drive is claiming that too many downloads happened, big oof, this does look amazing though

Got you covered !

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hhh6oxlw ... 3.rar/file

downloaded it, and it makes a .rar file that i cant open at all
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Postby spodermen » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:47 am

where might you find aria by chance?
spodermen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:31 pm

Nightshadow101 wrote:
Death12345 wrote:
spodermen wrote:Google drive is claiming that too many downloads happened, big oof, this does look amazing though

Got you covered !

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hhh6oxlw ... 3.rar/file

downloaded it, and it makes a .rar file that i cant open at all

You need to use a winrar to extract contents of the .rar .

spodermen wrote:where might you find aria by chance?

She is found in the mansions. Depending on time her location is different, but in the morning she is in the upper left corner of the mansion (her room). You can reach mansion by finding neighboring base and talking to the guy. He will transfer you to the mansion for few crumbs (which you can earn by completing tasks, work from their hideout or completing minigames).
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Calvitonks » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:47 pm

Hello, does Minami ever let you go? I ask because in the changelog it says that now Minami does recognize you after you return to her after leaving her. If this is true, when does it happen?
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Calvitonks » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:01 pm

Nevermind, it did happen, eventually.
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby tonyss7 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:54 pm

when im in the unbirth minigame for minami i get the getChildAt: Index (-1) does not exist. error is there a way to fix this?
tonyss7
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:25 pm

tonyss7 wrote:when im in the unbirth minigame for minami i get the getChildAt: Index (-1) does not exist. error is there a way to fix this?

Did you apply the update? I've had one player complain about this as well. I know what could be the cause, but I cannot replicate it on my end.

If you didn't, please try downloading update. If that doesn't work, I will try something else.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby EvanLora » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:16 am

How do I get panty entrapment with minami?
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Postby tonyss7 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:57 am

Death12345 wrote:
tonyss7 wrote:when im in the unbirth minigame for minami i get the getChildAt: Index (-1) does not exist. error is there a way to fix this?

Did you apply the update? I've had one player complain about this as well. I know what could be the cause, but I cannot replicate it on my end.

If you didn't, please try downloading update. If that doesn't work, I will try something else.

after i first encountered it was after i had failed the footdomination and then went back to the unbirth and touch the shinys, but then later even on a new save with the update files installed it still happens
tonyss7
New to the forum

Postby Alpha338 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:46 am

Ok for some reason it's saying I need a password to even extract the rar file.
Alpha338
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alpha338 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:11 am

Are you able to make this a zip file instead when I try to use the password it say cannot open file.
Alpha338
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:43 pm

tonyss7 wrote:
Death12345 wrote:

after i first encountered it was after i had failed the footdomination and then went back to the unbirth and touch the shinys, but then later even on a new save with the update files installed it still happens

I managed to reproduce it. Thank you very much for giving me a notice about this bug and please download the files from the link below and place them in your "data" folder. I'm 99% sure that I fixed it since I couldn't reproduce it again after this.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

EvanLora wrote:How do I get panty entrapment with minami?

During morning and day time zones (1 and 2), there is 50% chance that Minami will walk on the left side of the town. She will try to stomp you and you can dodge her. If you dodge her first time and fail second time, she will catch you and there will be an event which will lead to player getting trapped in her panties.

Alpha338 wrote:Ok for some reason it's saying I need a password to even extract the rar file.

Yes, the password is " ASimplePassword ". Make sure you have no spaces before or after you type in the password. Also, it is case sensitive so the best option is to just copy paste it.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyss7 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:36 pm

oh that was a quick fix in my eyes, thanks for being engaged with the comunity. i tried to give as detailed rundown of what i had done to get it and got rewarded with a nice fix from the dev :-D
keep up the good work and fight through hard days :)
tonyss7
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:16 pm

tonyss7 wrote:oh that was a quick fix in my eyes, thanks for being engaged with the comunity. i tried to give as detailed rundown of what i had done to get it and got rewarded with a nice fix from the dev :-D
keep up the good work and fight through hard days :)

Your bug report and details made this a very easy find and fix, so it's thanks to you that It got fixed! It was very helpful, thank you very much!
I try to be engaged as much as possible, it's the community that keeps projects alive after all!

Thank you!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby test3212 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:21 pm

I think I watched most of the scenes, but I couldn't watch Minami oral vore. Are there any specific conditions for this scene to appear?
test3212
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:49 pm

test3212 wrote:I think I watched most of the scenes, but I couldn't watch Minami oral vore. Are there any specific conditions for this scene to appear?

Her vore event can be find during "Day" (2nd time zone) and hour 2. She will appear a bit below her house in the streets. If she catches you, she will eat you.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby test3212 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:23 pm

Death12345 wrote:
test3212 wrote:I think I watched most of the scenes, but I couldn't watch Minami oral vore. Are there any specific conditions for this scene to appear?

Her vore event can be find during "Day" (2nd time zone) and hour 2. She will appear a bit below her house in the streets. If she catches you, she will eat you.

I spent time from time midday to red square two (I think this is probably hour 2), but I couldn't find her anywhere near her house.
I could only find her by the store building and by the bus.I also tried the summon book next to the bench, but she didn't show up near the house.
Is this event activated only after escaping from her once?
test3212
New to the forum

Postby darknessblades » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:13 pm

In the first house next to the base there is a death loop if you do not regenerate health.
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Death12345 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:25 pm

test3212 wrote:
Death12345 wrote:

I spent time from time midday to red square two (I think this is probably hour 2), but I couldn't find her anywhere near her house.
I could only find her by the store building and by the bus.I also tried the summon book next to the bench, but she didn't show up near the house.
Is this event activated only after escaping from her once?

Midday, hour 2 (square 2). Go all the way down the street below her house. She will follow you if she spots you.

darknessblades wrote:In the first house next to the base there is a death loop if you do not regenerate health.

I reworked her whole house in the current version on Patreon, and because of that sadly I can't do much for older versions of her house. (if I upload data from her house, it's going to be a new version of her house). So it's best to avoid her house until I release this update for free.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fatedman » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:10 pm

Yeeaaah... I need a working save file to skip the first stomping encounter. Tried some links here but they didnt work.
Fatedman
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game