God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <January update>

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:06 pm

When you say 'added missing dryad friends' do you mean all of them are now findable or just added to the list of those who can be found?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Sleepykat1324 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:14 am

UBFanDrake wrote:When you say 'added missing dryad friends' do you mean all of them are now findable or just added to the list of those who can be found?

they are all findable and their final scene is viewable
the quest rewards seem pretty good too.
Sleepykat1324
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:57 am

This still continues ot be one of the most detailed and fun rpgs i've played in a long time,
I do have one question however. I teach my girls a lot of magic spells, they have them in their spell list, but they're greyed out, is there a reason for this?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Borfus » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:16 am

NekoYuki wrote:This still continues ot be one of the most detailed and fun rpgs i've played in a long time,
I do have one question however. I teach my girls a lot of magic spells, they have them in their spell list, but they're greyed out, is there a reason for this?

I've been playing with some of that stuff myself (doing a full playthrough since the last time I played was before Lorfina was added), but basically on an internal level most magic spells require you to have specific weapon types equipped, either magic (like staves) or enchanted (certain magical weapons). So for the MC you have to equip one of those yourself, for say Bel who already has magic her default weapon that she has counts, and for say Mila she doesn't have any weapon so she can't use offensive spells outside of Elise's Thunder. Then, any party member who doesn't already have the magic command doesn't actually gain it by learning magic, so they're also out of the running.

Mila can still do some damage if you want with throwing knives though, the damage formula is based on your agility stat and she has some pretty high agility (even moreso if you get her a Phoenix Feather). Gives her another option for her off-turns when nobody needs healing.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:32 am

EnderTG wrote:I take it the new follower has no mansion stuff yet other than adding her to the party? I figured that stuff is waiting for the mansion update, but I wanted to check I'm not just missing it due to an old save.

On a related note to do with the mansion, does Mila have a night interaction? The other characters I've recruited and Viola all have a scene so it seemed odd she doesn't appear to.

Yea, both of those will be in the next mansion update.

Elsia wrote:So, upon playing around in the new spider city, i found a little bug i suppose(pun intended). After having had the webber drider eaten her companion and having left that house and doing the other stuff and going back and talking to her again, her sprite gets stuck on the screen permanently even after leaving the house and going into another. as well leaving the cave and going into the overworld.

Have found and fixed that one, will be fixed whenever I reupload the game.

PlanktonV2 wrote:where are the supporter characters located?

Wagon next to Sirnes port.

NekoYuki wrote:This still continues ot be one of the most detailed and fun rpgs i've played in a long time,

Yea, most skills that you don't learn from eating someone has weapon requirements so only the player while wielding the correct weapon or a follower that already has the fitting weapon will be able to use them. It should be all more clear once in the following update after mansion which will expand and adjust the combat system overall as well as adding more variety to it (hopefully).
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:47 pm

May I ask whether the rewards for using the prison cube on predators have been implemented yet? I recall reading about the plans for the school to teach you more spells for doing so, and that it wasn't ready yet, but that was a ways back in the thread, I think. Presently I've only gotten money from the box on the counter, and I can't seem to interact with the man who registered me and told me about said rewards. I know it's not in the most recent changelog, but I only started playing on the version before this and I wanted to confirm I haven't been missing it all along. I hadn't been able to duel the princess for winning the arena tournament until I tried again this patch, for example, so I don't know whether that was added and I didn't notice, or whether I was doing it wrong before.

Side note, I found all of the dryad's friends in the forest and used the consumable she gave me to learn a thorn-based spell, but every time I get into a fight it seems to vanish from my list before I can use it and it's still gone afterwards, forcing me to cheat spawn another consumable to get it back.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby 07584 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:21 pm

can i find old version's character pictures?
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:43 am

EdwardNigma wrote:May I ask whether the rewards for using the prison cube on predators have been implemented yet? I recall reading about the plans for the school to teach you more spells for doing so, and that it wasn't ready yet, but that was a ways back in the thread, I think. Presently I've only gotten money from the box on the counter, and I can't seem to interact with the man who registered me and told me about said rewards. I know it's not in the most recent changelog, but I only started playing on the version before this and I wanted to confirm I haven't been missing it all along. I hadn't been able to duel the princess for winning the arena tournament until I tried again this patch, for example, so I don't know whether that was added and I didn't notice, or whether I was doing it wrong before.

Side note, I found all of the dryad's friends in the forest and used the consumable she gave me to learn a thorn-based spell, but every time I get into a fight it seems to vanish from my list before I can use it and it's still gone afterwards, forcing me to cheat spawn another consumable to get it back.

Using the box just gives gold via the tablet on the side. There hasn't been any additions to the school since that as that will be content for the next update after the mansion one.
About the spell, I'll look into it as it seems weird.

07584 wrote:can i find old version's character pictures?

People with older versions might still have them.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragon15rt » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:28 pm

HTML5 out of storage space, how to fix that?
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby CatBigSmile » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:57 pm

Someone, please tell me how I could beat the kid drider in the house with many traps?
CatBigSmile
New to the forum

Postby EdwardNigma » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:12 pm

Sorry, one more thing. Once the new drider teammate is in my party, I can't swap her out. Entering the mansion removes everyone except for her, and speaking to her there only offers the chance to add her (even when she's already in the party).
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby EdwardNigma » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:13 pm

CatBigSmile wrote:Someone, please tell me how I could beat the kid drider in the house with many traps?

The short story is, investigate everything (the 'door', the pile of gold, the bed, etc.) If you automatically trigger her ambush (such as walking into the dark spot in the center of the room), take note, reload, and avoid stepping into that space. If it gives you a choice about whether to interact with it (Open the door? Y/N) choose 'No'. You have to choose not to fall for the bait at every opportunity and then try to leave the room the way you came in.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:23 am

Dragon15rt wrote:HTML5 out of storage space, how to fix that?

How are you playing the game? As HTML implies you have it in a browser, which I don't really have...

EdwardNigma wrote:Sorry, one more thing. Once the new drider teammate is in my party, I can't swap her out. Entering the mansion removes everyone except for her, and speaking to her there only offers the chance to add her (even when she's already in the party).

Yea, I've fixed that and will be working after the reupload. For now you're just stuck with her tho ^^;
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Willingtobeprey » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:31 am

salamoun wrote:
Dragon15rt wrote:HTML5 out of storage space, how to fix that?

How are you playing the game? As HTML implies you have it in a browser, which I don't really have...

EdwardNigma wrote:Sorry, one more thing. Once the new drider teammate is in my party, I can't swap her out. Entering the mansion removes everyone except for her, and speaking to her there only offers the chance to add her (even when she's already in the party).

Yea, I've fixed that and will be working after the reupload. For now you're just stuck with her tho ^^;

Well, better stuck with her than in her, right? right?
Willingtobeprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragon15rt » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:33 am

That is what MEGA says when I download it.
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Luigigamer » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:03 am

Dragon15rt wrote:That is what MEGA says when I download it.

Have you been downloading multiple files from MEGA today? If so, that might be the issue. Otherwise, clear cookies and reset your browser if it persists.

Edited to add, this also works apparently:
1. Go to chrome://settings/cookies

2. Search for Mega

3. Click on the Mega line item then choose 'File System' on the popup.

4. Click 'Remove' on that popup.
Luigigamer
New to the forum

Postby Dragon15rt » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:55 am

Luigigamer wrote:
Dragon15rt wrote:That is what MEGA says when I download it.

Have you been downloading multiple files from MEGA today? If so, that might be the issue. Otherwise, clear cookies and reset your browser if it persists.

Edited to add, this also works apparently:
1. Go to chrome://settings/cookies

2. Search for Mega

3. Click on the Mega line item then choose 'File System' on the popup.

4. Click 'Remove' on that popup.

Thanks! It works now.
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elaine0991 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:52 pm

Can I ask, before it drives me insane, where the image named "Decoy_Neko" Is from? It's driving me insane.
Remember The Legless 1 HP Browncoat Guy.
Elaine0991
Participator

Postby Summerleaves » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:48 pm

Very excited to see an update.
Summerleaves
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:26 pm

Reuploaded with some bug fixes.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game