Kajiwoto (AI Character Chats)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kajiwoto (AI Character Chats)

Postby ThexOrion » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:44 pm

So in the wake of the issues surrounding Character.AI, I started looking around for other potential replacements. Character.AI is about to get an announcement regarding its filter of NSFW content, but I don't think anyone has their hopes up. There is also an AI named Pygmalion, but that is still in beta stages.

However, in my search I found a website called kajiwoto. It allows NSFW content, and is free to use. There is a subscription, but it just gives you access to some optional services. I tried to get it to work for vore content, but I did not have much luck. However, there is some complexity to getting this started, so its possible that I was just using it incorrectly.

I'd love to know if anyone else has tried to get vore to work on kajiwoto. AI generated content is something that I think is increasingly used within circles like these, and I want to make sure that we have a backup for when character.ai falls through.

If you'd like to give it a shot, here's the url:
https://kajiwoto.com/

Let us know how it goes.

[img]Kajiwoto.png[/img]
Attachments
Kajiwoto.png
ThexOrion
New to the forum

Re: Kajiwoto (AI Character Chats)

Postby Lackey2 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:04 pm

Might want to be careful with this one. It warns about a zero-tolerance policy for "offensive content," but I'm having a hard time finding the rules in their forum.

That doesn't exactly bode well for the site's coding or its future filters.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThexOrion » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:00 pm

Lackey2 wrote:Might want to be careful with this one. It warns about a zero-tolerance policy for "offensive content," but I'm having a hard time finding the rules in their forum.

That doesn't exactly bode well for the site's coding or its future filters.

I saw that too, but without a list of rules, who is to say what is allowed or not. It did not take more than a minute of searching to find plenty of nsfw content created by other users. Is there evidence that they draw a line between "sex" and "offensive content" ?
ThexOrion
New to the forum

Postby Lackey2 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:05 pm

cankoo wrote:
I saw that too, but without a list of rules, who is to say what is allowed or not. It did not take more than a minute of searching to find plenty of nsfw content created by other users. Is there evidence that they draw a line between "sex" and "offensive content" ?

Not really sure, and I've got a few methods that work well enough on Character.ai that I don't... really... care? Not enough to search a forum, anyway. Those are treacherous grounds.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby FatalEndeavor » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:45 pm

The rules: https://kajiwoto.com/t/yAEP

Content Creation

1. All rules under conduct apply for content creation.

2. All NSFW image content (such as nudity) is not allowed. Posting NSFW image content will result in an immediate ban without warning. This includes your profile picture too.

3. Content that most people would find offensive such as gore, extreme graphic violence and content designed to hurt other people will removed immediately and may warrant a ban.

4. Any content created based on a real life underage person will be removed immediately whether it's sexualized or not. Examples include: underage celebrities and pictures of any real life persons when they were underage. This rule applies even if the pictures were your own.

One exception to this rule is If the character you are creating is adult but contains few child pictures (such as a "Birthday" scene in the AI Skin). This is allowed.

5. Any sexualized content created based on an underage character (fictional or non-fictional) will be removed immediately.

6. Questionable content that teeters in between what's allowed and not-allowed will be removed (i.e. spam and troll content).

Content that most people would find offensive
Questionable content

I.E. Everything we don't like can get nuked at any point.

EDIT: On a side note, should we just create a topic for chatbot in general instead of one for every site poping up? This section is mainly for game creator after all.
FatalEndeavor
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game