God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <April update>

Postby salamoun » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:01 pm

Truepowernow wrote:I was wondering, how does one complete the Bel, also is there a way to not get eaten by Levi. Like a way to resist her like what is done with Diale. Or a way to trigger a fight with her? Some side questions is there a way to not get eaten by Amwi, and what's the room with the pentagram under the church for?

The quest depends on your choices during talk with Bel. Levi will eat you if you oppose her after waking her up, there's no going against that. Amwi not right now, and church not finished yet.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Agate » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:23 am

I got an idea,How about a side mission where we help Princess Amwi become the “Queen” of Grandhol (Since in her Vore scene she says she is already planning in Overthrowing her father) by us the player eating or helping her be able to eat her other familiars (Like Princess Ciry,The king’s wife or even The king himself) by beating them in a battle first.If we complete the quest,she would let us choose between some rewards (One being A lot of Money,Another One being An armor or A weapon,and the last one being something Mysterious) and if we come back to talk to her after beating the Side mission,we could ask her to eat us (Much like the Willing Scene with the Queen bee on the Forest Hive).And we could also get a scene where we are the Prey if we lose to The King’s wife or to princess Ciry (Only this time,We would be an Unwilling Prey)
Agate
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:00 am

Agate wrote:I got an idea,How about a side mission where we help Princess Amwi become the “Queen” of Grandhol (Since in her Vore scene she says she is already planning in Overthrowing her father) by us the player eating or helping her be able to eat her other familiars (Like Princess Ciry,The king’s wife or even The king himself) by beating them in a battle first.If we complete the quest,she would let us choose between some rewards (One being A lot of Money,Another One being An armor or A weapon,and the last one being something Mysterious) and if we come back to talk to her after beating the Side mission,we could ask her to eat us (Much like the Willing Scene with the Queen bee on the Forest Hive).And we could also get a scene where we are the Prey if we lose to The King’s wife or to princess Ciry (Only this time,We would be an Unwilling Prey)

There are definitely more plans with the princesses, what they are I won't share for obvious reasons.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JaAlBe » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:09 pm

Does anybody know when the next update is set for?
JaAlBe
New to the forum

Postby Lackey2 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:42 pm

JaAlBe wrote:Does anybody know when the next update is set for?

Elise and Salamoun have been having a rough go IRL lately. They're doing the best they can given the circumstances; all we can do for now is wait and hope they'll be okay.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby MoonColva90 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:44 pm

Is there an Android download version of this? This thread has over 150 pages, and I don't want to waste time going through all of it just to find 'no'.
MoonColva90
New to the forum

Postby shimin » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:52 pm

salamoun, hello love the game amazingly well made and i would like some help i cant find the rabbit for the dryad or the way through the teleportaition puzzle in the woods can someone help me i figured out the silver rock thing but cant get further
shimin
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:21 am

MoonColva90 wrote:Is there an Android download version of this? This thread has over 150 pages, and I don't want to waste time going through all of it just to find 'no'.

Officially no, but people have managed to run it on an emulator apparently. You will however need to replace the script file as I have custom controls that somehow conflict with the emulator. For better help and the script in question, I'd advise joining the discord server as there are people that know more about this then me ^^;

shimin wrote:salamoun, hello love the game amazingly well made and i would like some help i cant find the rabbit for the dryad or the way through the teleportaition puzzle in the woods can someone help me i figured out the silver rock thing but cant get further

Neither the Rabbit nor the Neko are currently in the game for the dryad quest (I have failed to note properly that it's still WIP in the game). About the puzzle, there are 2 solutions right now, one in the cave and other through the notes left in the tent. I can't remember the exact solutions right now but if you still need help with it, we have FAQ on the discord server that has description of this area in it as well.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elsia » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:16 pm

Is the pyramid puzzle games still a W.I.P? I've gotten past the sphinx but are now at a dead end with only the room looping, is there anything i am supposed to do or is it just to wait for an update?
Elsia
New to the forum

Postby AndrewDGamer » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:48 pm

Elsia wrote:Is the pyramid puzzle games still a W.I.P? I've gotten past the sphinx but are now at a dead end with only the room looping, is there anything i am supposed to do or is it just to wait for an update?

I mean, you can always continue with the loop for the messages, and I think I remember there being something like an easter egg after a long time, but otherwise just go back the way you came, 'cause as far as I know, you've already got everything in that area. Also, is it just me or does the annoying dog appear as an easter egg after doing the loop for like 15 minutes or so? I might have hallucinated it, but I think I've done it twice and seen it both times. It has been a while since last I played, so I could be misremembering, or hallucinated, or both.
AndrewDGamer
New to the forum

Postby Lackey2 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:30 am

Elsia wrote:Is the pyramid puzzle games still a W.I.P? I've gotten past the sphinx but are now at a dead end with only the room looping, is there anything i am supposed to do or is it just to wait for an update?

If you go back any time after the first dialogue, you should wind up at the bone puzzle (the NPC of which made me burst out laughing, useless though they are).
Spoiler: show
That pyramid is finished, and completing it properly gets Euvor as a potential party member.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:31 am

About the desert tomb puzzles (yes, it's a tomb):
The looping room actually unlocks the way after 7 loops, then you can go back to progress. The first dialogue triggers after 10 loops, after that there are more triggers throughout the looping up to 100 loops. Doing any more then that is pointless... Or is it?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elsia » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:38 pm

Huh, the more you know. Guess my impatience got the better of me. Nice side quest though! Hopefully next update will come soon, but take the time you require of course.
Elsia
New to the forum

Postby Agate » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:00 pm

Question:
If we spared the bandit that kidnapped Chasy the mermaid (Or she escaped by eating Chasy herself),will we ever see that bandit again?

And also,Will we ever have a scene where we are eaten by that bandit?
Agate
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:43 am

Agate wrote:Question:
If we spared the bandit that kidnapped Chasy the mermaid (Or she escaped by eating Chasy herself),will we ever see that bandit again?

And also,Will we ever have a scene where we are eaten by that bandit?

Perhaps, but there's nothing more with her in the current version.

Elsia wrote:Huh, the more you know. Guess my impatience got the better of me. Nice side quest though! Hopefully next update will come soon, but take the time you require of course.

Lowkey might come this month.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tylerdurden328 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:06 pm

I know i'm late to the party with this game.
Can anyone give me tips for the sequence of moves in the Basling forest puzzle at the start of the game?

Can't figure it out, except the rock changes the path.
Tylerdurden328
New to the forum

Postby Lackey2 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:21 pm

Tylerdurden328 wrote:I know i'm late to the party with this game.
Can anyone give me tips for the sequence of moves in the Basling forest puzzle at the start of the game?

Can't figure it out, except the rock changes the path.

There's a cave near the maze entrance that gives a hint based on a row of objects inside. If you're still having trouble, then...

From the gravestone area, the order is flowers, logs, flowers, berries, boulders, berries.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tylerdurden328 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:20 am

Thanks for this, I had it right up until boulders part.
Tylerdurden328
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:35 am

Haha, you all though I was dead, but there's an actual update on Patreon and SS right now! Public release comes in a week like usual.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:40 am

salamoun wrote:Haha, you all though I was dead, but there's an actual update on Patreon and SS right now! Public release comes in a week like usual.

Oftentimes a game in development is not dead, just taking awhile to develop for one reason or another. I would know, I'm working on a previously abandoned visual novel that is currently hurtling towards an alpha phase of development.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game