Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby FatalSe7en » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:38 pm

CrusaderSweetie wrote:I know this hasn't been updated in a while (and honestly is in a really good state, at least for me), so asking for stuff like this is a little silly, but I have to try.

Are you replying to me? I'd like some clarification.
FatalSe7en
New to the forum

Postby mulders1 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:43 pm

MiracleKorstar, just pired it I did Aldo I had to do some searching how to get a update for it but after that I have been able to play with mods
mulders1
New to the forum

Postby mulders1 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:59 pm

I can't seem to figure out how to make my companion a pred like I gave her a Nuka acid and she does vore people but no thick metter and the game says she isn't a pred
Nevermind I figured it out
mulders1
New to the forum

Postby scuky1471 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:31 am

I know this is a dumb question, but how do you actually get enemies to eat you? I've been looking online for almost an hour and can't figure it out, and I'm hoping someone is able to help. I'm pretty sure I've got it fully set up, I hear their stomach noises and vore raiders attack me with bare hands, but they just give me a normal death screen if I die, and I've let them hit me nonstop for 3+ minutes with nothing happening. Do I need to activate something first? Please help
scuky1471
New to the forum

Postby Dengamer » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:51 pm

mulders1 wrote:I can't seem to figure out how to make my companion a pred like I gave her a Nuka acid and she does vore people but no thick metter and the game says she isn't a pred
Nevermind I figured it out

try giving it to your companion via the vore dialogue options
then give them a devourment weapon wich are found in pria's basement
Dengamer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Noober129 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:38 pm

Thanks for the help! So far I got most parts running. One question concerning the rules of aggro in the game.

My Char is currently set out to devour all of Diamond city.

Any attack on one of the guards let's the whole area go hostile so I consentually ate/unbirthed a bunch of them.

Will the "make it lethal" Option turn everyone hostile even if I hide out of sight (Kelloggs Hut for example?).

Or how can I slowly decimate them without a massive combat?
Noober129
New to the forum

Postby NazistDuck » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:55 pm

Noober129 wrote:Thanks for the help! So far I got most parts running. One question concerning the rules of aggro in the game.

My Char is currently set out to devour all of Diamond city.

Any attack on one of the guards let's the whole area go hostile so I consentually ate/unbirthed a bunch of them.

Will the "make it lethal" Option turn everyone hostile even if I hide out of sight (Kelloggs Hut for example?).

Or how can I slowly decimate them without a massive combat?

Fun thing about Diamond City; They'll stop being hostile if you leave town and wait for an in-game week or so. Simply pick off one or two people at a time, leave town to digest, wait for them to forget that ever happened and come back for second course!
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vyni » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:03 am

scuky1471 wrote:I know this is a dumb question, but how do you actually get enemies to eat you? I've been looking online for almost an hour and can't figure it out, and I'm hoping someone is able to help. I'm pretty sure I've got it fully set up, I hear their stomach noises and vore raiders attack me with bare hands, but they just give me a normal death screen if I die, and I've let them hit me nonstop for 3+ minutes with nothing happening. Do I need to activate something first? Please help

You can either increase their "Swallow Strength" via console command;
or reduce your "Swallow Resistance" via console command.
(The second option is the best one, as you can be eaten by literally anyone with pred ability.)
Vyni
New to the forum

Postby Heartfullartfull » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:25 pm

I'm still kinda new to the mod but, how do you get your companion to eat mutant enemies, I've let them try to eat them but they won't also I've installed the cold steel body but only naked body shows the belly tried vault suit and others no one aside from piper gets it with clothes, if anyone has an answer to either would be great.
Heartfullartfull
New to the forum

Postby APPLESAUEUS » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:23 pm

Hello, I am unable to acquire any pred perks and I was wondering if anyone had a fix to this?

Everytime I try it says that "You cannot lern" followed by the perk I tried to lern.

Any help would be appreciated.
APPLESAUEUS
New to the forum

Postby RayJay24 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:20 pm

hello i got vr working with it but the control buttons wont tell me how to vore corpses but i am able to talk about vore with npc's it just wont show the right button to activate it.... so is there away to adjust the keybinds to work with steam vr?
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby MelonBoobies » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:38 pm

Still hoping some day, this mod gets a remake or something ... I mean I know Skyrim and Fallout are very different gamewise but Fallout Vore just looks a bit well ... "bare-bone" compared to Devourment Refactor. And yes before you say it, I know the OP gave up on this mod, I just am a big fan of Fallout and vore so ... kinda makes sense that I'd wish for the FV mod would get an upgrade ...
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby scuky1471 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:56 am

Vyni wrote:
scuky1471 wrote:I know this is a dumb question, but how do you actually get enemies to eat you? I've been looking online for almost an hour and can't figure it out, and I'm hoping someone is able to help. I'm pretty sure I've got it fully set up, I hear their stomach noises and vore raiders attack me with bare hands, but they just give me a normal death screen if I die, and I've let them hit me nonstop for 3+ minutes with nothing happening. Do I need to activate something first? Please help

You can either increase their "Swallow Strength" via console command;
or reduce your "Swallow Resistance" via console command.
(The second option is the best one, as you can be eaten by literally anyone with pred ability.)

What are the console commands for either of those? I looked in the basement, through the forum, can't find them at all. Thank you for the help, though
scuky1471
New to the forum

Postby Anonymous122345 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:05 pm

Im struggling to figure out how to install the mod using vortex. I cant work out how to get vortex to work with the fallout vore files as im not sure where to find the files from within vortex
Anonymous122345
New to the forum

Postby RhinoSalt » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:59 pm

Can a list of the vore-perks in the mod be wrangled? I'm very interested in the mod, but am unable to play it myself.
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:15 am

Anonymous122345 wrote:Im struggling to figure out how to install the mod using vortex. I cant work out how to get vortex to work with the fallout vore files as im not sure where to find the files from within vortex

I can't help you with your problem directly, but I can only advise against using Vortex. It's about as intrusive as installing mods manually, meaning more often than not, if you install some things wrong they will permanently break your game until you uninstall it and redownload it again. Use a different mod manager. MO2 is a good one since none of the mods go in the actual game files, meaning you can safely uninstall all mods installed with it without accidentally overlooking a mod or having remaining file changes stuck in the root.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Incarnation » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:39 pm

I use 2Pac's skimpy armor mod, is their a compatibility mod Fallout Vore Vanilla Outfit overhaul project?
Incarnation
New to the forum

Postby HunBeeQueen » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:27 pm

Incarnation wrote:I use 2Pac's skimpy armor mod, is their a compatibility mod Fallout Vore Vanilla Outfit overhaul project?

I tried my best to look (probably not good enough) but I couldn't really find any. nothing's really been made/updated for the fallout vore mod, its been kinda just floating in the water right now.
HunBeeQueen
New to the forum

Postby Torchwood4 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:15 pm

I don't normally ask this kind of question, but have there been any updates to this mod?? I haven't played Fallout in a long while and i wanna get back into playing with mods
Torchwood4
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:39 am

Torchwood4 wrote:I don't normally ask this kind of question, but have there been any updates to this mod?? I haven't played Fallout in a long while and i wanna get back into playing with mods

Just Keillas version of it really, heres a link to his
https://github.com/keilladraconis/Vore4Fallout and https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore I think the second one is more "beta" but honestly I'm not positive and probably better to just go with the second one
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game