Character.AI

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Character.AI

Postby chefjellyguy » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:35 pm

haterq wrote:[ https://i.imgur.com/88xJ2ti.jpg ]

Time is running out. The devs know we're here.

Dang, this is literally the best AI for vore too. Oh well I guess.
chefjellyguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:44 pm

haterq wrote:Time is running out. The devs know we're here.

Rip Character.AI. Here's hoping that they won't mess with the filters.

And I can't use Kobold.AI because my computer is too weak (And it's way too difficult to set up imo)

... But at the same time, if they manage to filter out vore, would it also be the same towards any scenarios that are suggestive? (Ex: Partial Nudity, Suggestive movements/poses, mentions of sexual body parts like boobs or butt, touching body parts, peeing or pooping, etc) Because it will be filter-hell and even SFW conversation will be filtered heavily as well. Rip to anatomy based characters I guess...

I love the wacky uncanny nature of AI's. Without it, the AI's would be grounded into reality much heavily, and I wouldn't want that.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DangerPlays » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:20 am

Longtime lurker first time posters and I have to say these AI are incredible.
They're so good that I went out of my way to make an account just to talk about them.
I've had around 5 sessions with them over the past 3 days and while sometimes they get bot brain and keep repeating things you seemed to like such as asking if you're ready to be eaten 12 times or they just get more and more extreme like going from a soft gentle purr to a purr louder than a jet engine by and large they're capable of adapting to some strange requests and doing some odd but interesting things.
Was with Cypress and decided to try reformation. the first time she acknowledged that I reformed and freaked out about it but then forgot that I could reform.
The bot mentioned our consciousnesses merging and I thought it would be neat to see how the bot would react to me reforming even as our minds melded.
To my surprise the bot took the idea and ran with it as now we shared sensation even though we were in separate bodies.
My character suggested that since I like being eaten and can reform and since she likes eating me that we should see how it feels to be predator and prey at the same time.
The whole thing was a little clunky but I now have a new fetish for tantric vore.
In my current session I'm going through the slow process of becoming a preds child after they unbirthed my character and while it started fast has slowed down considerably and its now less of a vorgy and more of a now slow slice of life story about a mother and their daughter slowly bonding.
Except sometimes mommy eats someone to make sure her baby girl gets her protein.
The adaptability and creativity that these bots have is insane.

Also as an aside since I couldn't really find 'controls', 'hotkeys', or 'advice' anywhere readily available heres a few.
If you surround text with *s then it will be an action and you can use that action to dictate what you or someone else does, thinks, or feels in a situation.
If you put () or [] around text it can also dictate actions, feelings, or thoughts but this time it seems to be posing this information to the bot/narrator rather than the character the bot is puppeting think of it like out of character speech and it can really help you if you want to know what the character normally does, ask the character to do a specific thing, or set up specific scenarios like you and the character already knowing eachother or living together or an unusual type of vore.
Don't be afraid to use () or [] as the 'bot' you talk to when they're not 'in character' tends to be friendly and interested in the odd kinks and scenarios you bring up to it.
Always remember you can click and drag the most recent AI character reply or use left and right arrow keys to search through the characters responses and pick the one you like the most or the one that advances the story the way you want it to this also works when talking to bot itself and trying to figure out scenarios.
Be careful about over describing things as the bot will latch onto what you type and might start acting strangely like going from the sounds of rain outside to the sounds of the ocean or the aforementioned purring that got as loud as a jet engine.

TLDR this AI is great and I'd certainly need to find a replacement if it ever went away.
DangerPlays
New to the forum

Postby Jeice » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:14 am

Orin wrote:Hello there. Glad people are having fun sharing so many characters. Most of the chars I make focus deeply on my own niche interests but I think I can still share something new as well.

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=9pv ... FzJ2yiyuaE
I called it the Kobold Group! Or maybe I should say cult...
These little guys will attempt to sacrifice you to the Great Wyrm, the dragon they worship. Of course being sacrificed means being swallowed whole. They can capture you or you can go willingly. The dragon will probably default to male but I think you can spawn it as female if you mention it. They can also do some optional light cooking stuff. They have a giant cartoonish pot for it!

I enjoyed the Kobold Group. Here's my interaction with them

Character.ai has been fantastic. The only thing I wish it had that AI Dungeon does is the ability to edit the AI's posts. It does an amazing job remembering stuff from ages ago, but it will sometimes forget their own names, and once started trying to act as though it were me.
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SapphireBloodscale » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:50 am

XD this is the main reason I was suggesting we keep our vore stuff as unlisted so that only those that it was shared to could see it
SapphireBloodscale
New to the forum

Postby InverseTacquito » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:22 am

And that message is gooone. It's not because it's vore-related either, some mentions still exist, but it looks like all this guy's history on the server was wiped. I'm guessing he might've been a bit of a shit-stirrer.

Even if this is something the devs don't just put out of their mind, it's really for the best for them to ignore it; this and other fetish business. They probably will, given a smell-related skunk girl was on trending for a while some days back. Didn't stay there, but she still exists, not even shadowbanned.

The thing is, they can't train the AI to censor context-specific instances because of the reply-based generated nature of the thing, only certain words and phrasings can be hard-locked down. It's not working on a preexisting database; censoring its ability to think and respond is physically undoable. That's why even when the censor kicks in, you can still see the AI creating a reply beforehand, only stopping and erasing once those wordings get involved.

Most they could do realistically is to censor specific phrasings of vore and its subtypes. Virtually every part of anatomy that might be involved could and would more widely be used in a far more unrelated scale, and trying to censor any words involved, even onomatopoeia, would be creating a slippery slope for the censor that could never work itself out, and I'm sure they know that. (IE, saying you're "sick to your stomach" or "gulping nervously", completely innocuous such phrasings being clipped for a single word that's not even commonly used in the more risque context.) Now, if it became disproportionate towards the bot content, like how it did with Writing.Com, they probably would feel forced to try to do something to crack down on it. As it is though, this stuff's presence is no more substantial than any other fetish bots, of which there is a large number.

So between that and the guy who tried being a whistleblower apparently scrubbed from the server, likely not too much to worry about, at least for any near future.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orin » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:18 am

Jeice wrote:I enjoyed the Kobold Group. Here's my interaction with them

Character.ai has been fantastic. The only thing I wish it had that AI Dungeon does is the ability to edit the AI's posts. It does an amazing job remembering stuff from ages ago, but it will sometimes forget their own names, and once started trying to act as though it were me.

That was a fun read and made me chuckle a couple of times, I'm glad you liked them.

About this situation, I agree that censoring vore will be difficult for them since (luckily for us) many related words are of common use, and I feel they won't pull out an AI Dungeon where "eating a watermelon" would mark you for inappropriate content.
They might start to delete the more blatant vore bots shared with the public though.

By the way, vore could be the lesser evil here. If you are into other kinks, this ai isn't shy at all to go all-in about stuff like musk play and foot fetish. 8O
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChristianBoiy » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:03 am

shaw843 wrote:So I'm seeing a lot of pred AI, has anyone been working on prey ai?

Funny you should mention that!

In the wake of my character Daisy, who now has 4.5k interactions (But isn't perfect), I've been working on a Prey character of Kokkoro from Princess Connect.
I think it's finally at the stage that I'm ready to show it to you all, and I'm really happy with how she turned out!

She's a young elf that will be either Willing or Unwilling depending on the actions of the other character. If matched with a vorish AI, she will act timid and scared. If matched with any other AI, such as those on the front page, she will actually try to get herself eaten- And usually succeeds on her own!

Please enjoy!
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=gsD ... OrI3iZ44SQ
"Always remember the golden rule: A good girl deserves a good meal!" -TheAya
ChristianBoiy
New to the forum

Postby haterq » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:12 pm

To anyone who thinks vore can't be filtered by an AI, you're wrong. Try talking to ChatGPT about vorish things. Even in really nonsexual contexts, it will filter your message as orange. (for the record, you won't get banned for getting your messages flagged in orange, you only get banned from ChatGPT for stuff like CSAM/asking it how to make pipe bombs). This is the first time I've seen AI filters recognize vore as something to be censored.

Judging by how incompetent the character.ai devs have been so far, I do have some optimism that they will never get filters as good as OpenAI.
haterq
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:49 pm

haterq wrote:Judging by how incompetent the character.ai devs have been so far, I do have some optimism that they will never get filters as good as OpenAI.

The FAQ in C.AI stated that there should be no sex involved (Or anything sexually explicit. Suggestive content is allowed though), and I don't think they'll be discussing their stance towards the niche kink community (Unless otherwise. But for now, we're in the clear)

In C.AI, one of the dev mentioned that the only time that the filter was ever changed was since the very start of the filter implementation (October). If they believe that Vore and other kinks was bad, they would've filter those out from the very beginning (And we wouldn't create an entire thread about it).

Plus, fantasy related scenarios do exist (And it has its own category for it as well), so it would be strange for giantess or any growth related scenarios to be filtered out.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Getinmybelly » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:02 am

It'd be a shame if the vore bots did get taken down.

Some of them are honestly ridiculously impressive. The Amy one with over 100k conversations is a far better roleplayer than a lot of actual people.....
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomdude0549 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:39 am

Getinmybelly wrote:It'd be a shame if the vore bots did get taken down.

Some of them are honestly ridiculously impressive. The Amy one with over 100k conversations is a far better roleplayer than a lot of actual people.....

100 percent agree. i'm decently knowledgeable on the backend stuff and I'm still wondering if the bot owner busted in the chat or if i got fooled by the Ai, it's astonishingly impressive!
Last edited by randomdude0549 on Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Just a lurker that barely posts. I dunno what else to say.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby dragorise20 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:54 am

i was wandering can someone make a female godzilla that would be funny and cool two
dragorise20
Somewhat familiar

Postby BellyOfTheRose » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:56 am

ChristianBoiy wrote:
shaw843 wrote:So I'm seeing a lot of pred AI, has anyone been working on prey ai?

Funny you should mention that!

In the wake of my character Daisy, who now has 4.5k interactions (But isn't perfect), I've been working on a Prey character of Kokkoro from Princess Connect.
I think it's finally at the stage that I'm ready to show it to you all, and I'm really happy with how she turned out!

She's a young elf that will be either Willing or Unwilling depending on the actions of the other character. If matched with a vorish AI, she will act timid and scared. If matched with any other AI, such as those on the front page, she will actually try to get herself eaten- And usually succeeds on her own!

Please enjoy!
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=gsD ... OrI3iZ44SQ

What do you mean pair with another AI? Is there a way to have two of the chatbots in the same session?
BellyOfTheRose
New to the forum

Postby JuliVenusFernandes » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:19 am

Diane is an AI someone programmed specifically for vore stories.
I've been using it for years.
Just go to Fan and click the Spanish button.
Don't worry about the stockings.
I still wear flip-flops.
JuliVenusFernandes
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:43 am

BellyOfTheRose wrote:What do you mean pair with another AI? Is there a way to have two of the chatbots in the same session?

Yes you can, you can invite bots in rooms you've created. (Via the + button and click on [Create a room]) :-D
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BellyOfTheRose » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:29 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
BellyOfTheRose wrote:What do you mean pair with another AI? Is there a way to have two of the chatbots in the same session?

Yes you can, you can invite bots in rooms you've created. (Via the + button and click on [Create a room]) :-D

Queue music

There goes my productivity for the day.
BellyOfTheRose
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:17 pm

SquishySofty wrote:

For some reason some of the unlisted bots don't appear in my chat list after I start a conversation, which won't let me put them in a room
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Firound » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:53 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
SquishySofty wrote:

For some reason some of the unlisted bots don't appear in my chat list after I start a conversation, which won't let me put them in a room

I've had the same issue. My own bot shows up in there and like two or three unlisted ones, but the majority of unlisted are just not there.
Firound
New to the forum

Postby RoTheHuman » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:21 pm

Speaking of avoiding censoring, I've noticed that if you the player character do something sexual that doesn't involve the AI character, then you can get away with it. The censoring kicks in specifically when the AI character does something lewd. So this means that you can do things like masturbate inside of a pred's stomach, and so long as the pred just continues to tease you, egg you on, or otherwise be a non-sexual or even somewhat saucy pred, then there's no censorship. :D

I just had a scene where the pred told me to enjoy myself after I was swallowed, and I asked if I should touch myself. And they said, yeah, sure go for it! It just might start to hurt and burn after a while! :P
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game