(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch Prologue!

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:53 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:ok hopefully there will be no more repeats but will the game have a scat option to enable or disable it or will you not be adding that to the game at all? will we be able to meet with pri in the game?

There won't be scat.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HugsForDrugs » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:17 pm

TheEvilWithin wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote:ok hopefully there will be no more repeats but will the game have a scat option to enable or disable it or will you not be adding that to the game at all? will we be able to meet with pri in the game?

There won't be scat.
How do you know that? did oppi say that on a post and I miss it?
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gamma47 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:25 pm

HugsForDrugs wrote:
TheEvilWithin wrote:

There won't be scat.
How do you know that? did oppi say that on a post and I miss it?

It's on the Patreon post about his plan for the game. I don't think it's been stated anywhere else.
Gamma47
New to the forum

Postby HugsForDrugs » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:01 pm

Gamma47 wrote:
It's on the Patreon post about his plan for the game. I don't think it's been stated anywhere else.
does oppi just down wright not like doing scat because of personally not liking it or because everyone voted that they don't want it to be in the game?
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gamma47 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:58 pm

HugsForDrugs wrote:
Gamma47 wrote:
does oppi just down wright not like doing scat because of personally not liking it or because everyone voted that they don't want it to be in the game?

It's never been put to a vote, but as far as I know it's also never been requested. So, personal preference, I guess.
Gamma47
New to the forum

Postby HugsForDrugs » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:43 pm

Oppi are you not including scat into the game at all? or are you thinking about putting it to a vote?
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:54 am

I doubt it. Most people who don't include scat on their own don't like it at all. It's not a fetish with much of a middle ground.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:55 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:Oppi are you not including scat into the game at all? or are you thinking about putting it to a vote?

Hey uhm no sorry. I don't like scat...
oppi
Participator

Postby CommanderStar78 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:57 am

I am really excited to see more of this game! The prologue was short and sweet, but it showed a lot of things I am really looking forward to!
CommanderStar78
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:56 am

Making this a proper post along with a reply so Oppi can see it. Not sure where the story will go, and don't want to know. I do have a suggestion though: Make this game a prequel to A Way Back Home. So the events which happen in that game's backstory either happen at the same time as this one or the final chapter has the events immediately before it happen. The main character hears about it happening from NPCs you can talk to and they don't mean anything unless you play the next game.

Also, I'm not sure if you thought of it yet, but since one of the characters who drank the potion ended up a gutslut you could have it so either half a chapter or eighty percent of the vore scenes are the witch bun trying to find all the pred vore scenes while the other half or twenty percent is her best bud trying to find all the prey vore scenes.

That's about it for suggestions. Oh, except for an idea I had about how for how a couple of characters in A Way Back Home could be victims of becoming a gutslut after drinking the potion turned chemical such as Lilly's Mom or the Little Pred's sister. Hope you like the ideas.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HugsForDrugs » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:09 pm

oppi wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote:Oppi are you not including scat into the game at all? or are you thinking about putting it to a vote?

Hey uhm no sorry. I don't like scat...
Regardless of that I still love the game it looks amazing already can't wait to start playing the first chapter.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:28 pm

Is there a way to increase the volume of the voice files before they get modified by the sound effect slider ? I've turned up the slider up to 100 and my computer's volume to twice what I normally play the vast majority of RPG Maker games at the same volume setting (when they have the op\ption) to where I can hear them well, and by then the sound effects like gurgles and menu interactions are uncomfortably loud. From some testing, voices with the slider at 100 seem about the same volume as the other sound effects with the slider at 30.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:49 am

wariodude128 wrote:Making this a proper post along with a reply so Oppi can see it. Not sure where the story will go, and don't want to know. I do have a suggestion though: Make this game a prequel to A Way Back Home. So the events which happen in that game's backstory either happen at the same time as this one or the final chapter has the events immediately before it happen. The main character hears about it happening from NPCs you can talk to and they don't mean anything unless you play the next game.

Also, I'm not sure if you thought of it yet, but since one of the characters who drank the potion ended up a gutslut you could have it so either half a chapter or eighty percent of the vore scenes are the witch bun trying to find all the pred vore scenes while the other half or twenty percent is her best bud trying to find all the prey vore scenes.

That's about it for suggestions. Oh, except for an idea I had about how for how a couple of characters in A Way Back Home could be victims of becoming a gutslut after drinking the potion turned chemical such as Lilly's Mom or the Little Pred's sister. Hope you like the ideas.

If I got it right, this game take place after A Way Back Home, as Pri already completed her journey.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:03 am

TheEvilWithin wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Making this a proper post along with a reply so Oppi can see it. Not sure where the story will go, and don't want to know. I do have a suggestion though: Make this game a prequel to A Way Back Home. So the events which happen in that game's backstory either happen at the same time as this one or the final chapter has the events immediately before it happen. The main character hears about it happening from NPCs you can talk to and they don't mean anything unless you play the next game.

If I got it right, this game take place after A Way Back Home, as Pri already completed her journey.

Really? I didn't know that. Must be mentioned on the Patreon. Still, since it's early going, where it is in regards to the other game could theoretically be changed fairly easily.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HugsForDrugs » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:56 pm

wariodude128 wrote:
TheEvilWithin wrote:

Really? I didn't know that. Must be mentioned on the Patreon. Still, since it's early going, where it is in regards to the other game could theoretically be changed fairly easily.
Personally I think there would be a lot more content to be put into the game if we make the timeline set before A way back home. because we could show things like the invasion that happened when pri was still a princess or how all the fox girls got wiped out from the Lamia things like that I just think there is more events possible if we have things happen during this time period.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby feauxen » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:56 am

I love it! I'm really sad to see A Way Back Home go, but there's also a severe lack of player-pred games on this site, to say nothing of the incredible quality on display in both games, so this is definitely a welcome addition to the collection! We don't have much yet, but what we do have is quite promising. I especially hope we'll be seeing more of Mindy in the future, a re-usuable gut slut is absolutely indispensible for a pred. And if there's some way to actually digest her despite her being enchanted as against digestion, I will be incredibly happy. And just like before, I absolutely adore the effort that went into showing meals as they digest, coming to terms with their fate, and just generally being really sexy. And while I wouldn't have thought I'd like weight gain before A Way Back Home, oppi does it in a way that I just can't complain about. Earning those extra curves probably helps the appeal, but the fact that they're curves instead of chubb is also important to me, so I appreciate the style choice as much as the content itself. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this game!

Unfortunately, while it's much more polished than any first release of a game has right to be, there are a few issues. The ones I spotted were as follows:

First, there seems to be a small typo in literally the third textbox the player sees...
"Let me introduce you..
SABRINA!
The main character!"

You forgot the "to" in "Let me introduce you to..."

Second and a bit more important, it's possible to move for a bit after you press the "show my current prey" button. If you enter a screen transition while after pressing this button, you'll transition off your current screen...and then softlock on a black screen. Movement keys work, though going back through the screen transition doesn't do anything but autosave. The "show current appearance" and "show current prey" buttons also work, thankfully, because the "show current prey" button is how you end the glitch. Before I found this out, I thought that since there is no manual save button (none that I can find anyway) and the screen transition auto-saves the game, I had softlocked my only safe file completely. Even though that's not the case, this needs a fix.

Sidenote: Further experimentation shows that you have to be fairly quick about entering the screen transition. If you enter it after your prey has appeared but before the textbox freezes your motion, the scene will play just fine after the screen transition, including the part where the fade-to-black is undone.

Finally and very importantly, I can't find the save button. I don't seem to be alone in this, though it seems no everyone has this problem? It is entirely possible I'm missing something, but a save button that's hard to find is a save button that's not doing its job right.

Something else of note that's missing is a quit button. Perhaps they're in the same place, but all that means is I can't find either one.

TheEvilWithin wrote:The save option is in the menu. Keep scrolling down.

WHERE though? I'm just not seeing it no matter how far I scroll or where I do it. This isn't too much of an issue since autosaving happens every time you open or close the menu, but I see precisely zero save button. The furthest down I can scroll is the Screen settings, and there's no save button there, nor is there any save button above it. I checked the other tabs as well, but no dice.

Are you on the Mac version or something?
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrayLotus » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:44 am

feauxen wrote:WHERE though? I'm just not seeing it no matter how far I scroll or where I do it. This isn't too much of an issue since autosaving happens every time you open or close the menu, but I see precisely zero save button. The furthest down I can scroll is the Screen settings, and there's no save button there, nor is there any save button above it. I checked the other tabs as well, but no dice.

I'm on Windows, and the Save, Load and Quit functions can be found by moving the selection down on the menu screen that pops up immediately when you open the menu from the game. There are actually three lines of buttons on that screen, but it only displays two at a time.
2022-12-13-rmmz-game-000161.png
Menu selection starts here

2022-12-13-rmmz-game-000162.png
Press down twice to get here
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:39 pm

GrayLotus wrote:
feauxen wrote:WHERE though? I'm just not seeing it no matter how far I scroll or where I do it. This isn't too much of an issue since autosaving happens every time you open or close the menu, but I see precisely zero save button. The furthest down I can scroll is the Screen settings, and there's no save button there, nor is there any save button above it. I checked the other tabs as well, but no dice.

I'm on Windows, and the Save, Load and Quit functions can be found by moving the selection down on the menu screen that pops up immediately when you open the menu from the game. There are actually three lines of buttons on that screen, but it only displays two at a time.
2022-12-13-rmmz-game-000161.png

2022-12-13-rmmz-game-000162.png

I Was wondering about that. Glad to know many of the options were scrollable.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby xsoul » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:27 pm

Nice :-D
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:53 pm

I was actually wondering how to save the game myself, but then started to wonder if perhaps the game autosaved whence moving from one area to the next. So I quit the game, saw that I could now continue and guess what the continuation was from an autosave the game did which was pretty much where I had quit. Appreciate that, but hopefully if there are any vore scenes you can find where Sabrina gets eaten it's similar to AWBH where you appear close to where it happened with a checkmark acknowledging you went through it.

Speaking of which, I just had an interesting idea. The fairy which will almost certainly be eaten by the player should be a special time altering fairy. When you swallowed then digested her, her time powers got absorbed by Sabrina due to being a witch. Which is to say if the fairy was swallowed and digested by anyone not with innate magic abilities she would have turned back the clock to a time before encountering said person and they would be none the wiser. The only downside to this explanation is what happens if Sabrina is swallowed by someone else with innate magic abilities. That said, you could always make it so by the time such a thing could happen Sabrina's innate magic is ever so slightly stronger than whoever ate her which is why the time magic still worked. Or just never let her be in a situation where she could be eaten by someone with magic abilities. Kicking around an idea of there never being a witch with time fairy powers before so Sabrina being able to go back in time is an anomaly and is why she can do that the pred having magic or not. Anyway, hope you like the idea and steal it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game