Danganronpa: Vore's Peak Academy

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Danganronpa: Vore's Peak Academy

Postby CardsBears » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:49 am

HungryScorpion wrote:I'm really looking forward to this :o

How many characters are gonna be in the game?

Thank you! I'm not quite sure about the total character count but we have over 51 unique endings within the game across three different paths!
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby CardsBears » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:56 am

CoolGuyWhatever wrote:Ayo dude, you need any help with this thing?

Sounds like you're swamped with work from what I saw.

Don't really got much experience with VN's but I've worked on a vore game and me wanna help get this game going.

Dunno if this makes any sense tho, basically me wanne help in anyway ig.

Haha actually we're in a really good spot right now! I've only got one more ending to write as of right now and I'm about halfway through it right now, so my job is mostly done for the game. The programmer and artist are both still working on finishing up with their ends of the stuff but their getting pretty close and doing honestly really good work! Even the sprite edits we're doing good on right now thanks to two people who joined the project! I guess the best way for anyone to support the project is for people to look through and favorite some of my stories honestly. Seeing my work get favorites and comments is a HUGE boost in motivation for me! Same goes for the artist, MW14 is great and you should check out their stuff too!
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cookmanfood » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:11 am

this game looks like it will be a lot of fun
Cookmanfood
Been posting for a bit

Postby CardsBears » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:41 pm

Here's a few more art pieces for y'all in anticipation for the game later this month that I put on my discord!

unknown.png

unknown (1).png
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby TeaDrinker » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:40 pm

I can't help but wonder a few things, so I'm going to ask you a few questions.

- What game engine is this on?

- Where did you get the idea for this game?

- Once you release the game, will there be any content updates?

- Will there be a cohesive story or a bunch of individual scenes loosely connected?

This game seriously has the potential to be the best vore game yet. It may even overthrow SMVA, who I consider to be the gold standard when talking about vore games. I wish you luck in all future developments!
TeaDrinker
New to the forum

Postby TeaDrinker » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:33 pm

This is shaping up to be the gold standard for vore games! If you don't mind me asking, what's the plot of the game?
TeaDrinker
New to the forum

Postby InkyFunk » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:42 pm

Can We Get Another Discord Link Said It Was Expired
InkyFunk
New to the forum

Postby CardsBears » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:25 am

TeaDrinker wrote:I can't help but wonder a few things, so I'm going to ask you a few questions.

- What game engine is this on?

- Where did you get the idea for this game?

- Once you release the game, will there be any content updates?

- Will there be a cohesive story or a bunch of individual scenes loosely connected?

This game seriously has the potential to be the best vore game yet. It may even overthrow SMVA, who I consider to be the gold standard when talking about vore games. I wish you luck in all future developments!

-The game engine will be Ren'Py, the same one as DDLC!

-Funny enough this is all thanks to an old private macro/micro Danganronpa comm I did that was a choose your own adventure story for a friend. I mentioned it to the artist and programmer for the game and they ended up wanting to try a full on game with Danganronpa same size vore and the rest is history.

-Likely not tbh, though you never know. We crammed so much content into this game that if I ever wanted to do something like this again, I'd rather just make some similar style game in a sequel or something just unrelated to the story of this game with the Danganronpa cast.

-I'd say a mix of both to be honest. We have a general cohesive story for the game to follow that goes through scenes that can interrupt the story and leave ya with a bad end. This takes place in a more casual AU, so think like Danganronpa UTDP or Danganronpa S as a basis for the world. Though just because it's more casual doesn't mean things can't get heated~

And awww thank you! This was the first thing I saw when I got on my computer today and genuinely it means so much to me to see this! I hope our game can impress when it fully comes out!
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby CardsBears » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:28 am

InkyFunk wrote:Can We Get Another Discord Link Said It Was Expired

Might be something on your end as the last one should still work but here's a new one! https://discord.gg/AyPrAJwRsx
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby InkyFunk » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:47 pm

Thx
InkyFunk
New to the forum

Postby CardsBears » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:25 am

For any artists that want to help out on the game, there is something we could use! We need a few people who know how to do lineart help lineart some art for the game for us. If we want to make our deadliine in a few weeks, having this would be a MAJOR help as it's one less step our artist has to do. We'd prefer people who have a general idea on how to do lineart as then MW doesn't have to worry about making tons of changes so if you don't have much experience with this stuff, it may be best for you to sit out. If you're interested, just message me on discord or PM me here and we can possibly get something worked out!
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby MineCreeper1996 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:20 am

Is there going to be any Monokuma content in this? It feels like he gets left out a lot of stuff even though he has official vore stuff.
MineCreeper1996
New to the forum

Postby CardsBears » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:59 pm

MineCreeper1996 wrote:Is there going to be any Monokuma content in this? It feels like he gets left out a lot of stuff even though he has official vore stuff.

Nope there won't be. I'm the only one who really likes him so it wouldn't be fair in my eyes to add him when both the programmer and artist don't like him. I may do some writing for him eventually for my account but he won't be in game
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tibaron » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:06 pm

Is there any plan to release an in development/preview version of the game before full release?

Do you have a general idea of when the game is gonna come out, just wondering how it's all coming along.
Tibaron
New to the forum

Postby TuckingFypo » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:19 am

Tibaron wrote:Is there any plan to release an in development/preview version of the game before full release?

Do you have a general idea of when the game is gonna come out, just wondering how it's all coming along.

Read the very first sentence of the op post very carefully. You'll find your answer.
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby CardsBears » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:45 am

Tibaron wrote:Is there any plan to release an in development/preview version of the game before full release?

We'll lkely not have a preview as we're hoping to have the game come out around the end of month/early January.
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby CardsBears » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:54 am

Here's a new dump of screenshots from my discord I forgot to post from this last week! Hope it get's y'all pumped up!!
akane.png

junko.png

makoto.png

Ruruka.png

sayaka.png

trio.png
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:38 am

Super hyped for this! All the screenshots are looking great. Danganronpa is one of my favorite franchises ever so I’m am super excited for this game!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CardsBears » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:18 pm

Datstrudel wrote:Super hyped for this! All the screenshots are looking great. Danganronpa is one of my favorite franchises ever so I’m am super excited for this game!

Thank you so much! I'm really excited to put it out heh! It's my favorite franchise too, just got SO many good characters! You can tell its my fav with how much I've written for it and plan to write for it still (over 30 pages of ideas from fans, friends, and myself) lol.
CardsBears
Been posting for a bit

Postby TierHalibel11252 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:55 pm

wonder when its gonna be in a playable state even as a alpha or beta build type thing
TierHalibel11252
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game