(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch Prologue!

Postby Joni3169 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:29 pm

Im getting FAILED TO INITISLISE GRAPHICS error what should I do?
Joni3169
New to the forum

Postby Agness » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:46 pm

Great little intro!

I'm just worried that some of your choices will prove to make and unsustainable amount of work through out the rest of the game.

IE: the transparent stomach thing, the voice acting and the pre-swallow slideshows in the case of people sequence breaking.

No matter what you plan I support your ambition! Its cool seeing you learn from your last game, and I look forwards to seeing what you will do now that you can apply all those lessons form the ground up!
Agness
New to the forum

Postby MelonBoobies » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:59 pm

oppi wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:Sounds neet, kinda hoping there would be alternate vore types in this game tho (anal vore, unbirth, breast vore, etc)
A Way Back Home was good but I just feel like it would've been better with different types of vore (personal opinion)

Hmm.. Sabrian is going to meet a bunch of other preds in her journey. Although I'm not too big of a fan of vore other than oral vore I think a little anal vore should be fine.

Like I said, it's just my personal opinion. I myself prefer unbirth and anal vore over oral or any other types of vore. Either way, A Way Back Home was really gud and I can't wait to see what Sabrina does on her adventure ! :gulp:
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:46 pm

Played the game and this is definitely significantly better than the other one you made not to sound like the one with pri wasn't good but it's a major improvement to the first game you made well done. I had a few questions will you be adding a scat option to the game? Will there be other forms of Vore like unbirth, Anal Vore, Boob Vore, etc.? Also, will pri be a character you can meet in the game? I think that would be kind of cool both your characters meeting each other.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby MelonBoobies » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:29 pm

HugsForDrugs wrote:Played the game and this is definitely significantly better than the other one you made not to sound like the one with pri wasn't good but it's a major improvement to the first game you made well done. I had a few questions will you be adding a scat option to the game? Will there be other forms of Vore like unbirth, Anal Vore, Boob Vore, etc.? Also, will pri be a character you can meet in the game? I think that would be kind of cool both your characters meeting each other.

Look at the message above yours and the ones in quote dude ... :lol:
(for the alternate vore thing)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:12 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote: Played the game and this is definitely significantly better than the other one you made not to sound like the one with pri wasn't good but it's a major improvement to the first game you made well done. I had a few questions will you be adding a scat option to the game? Will there be other forms of Vore like unbirth, Anal Vore, Boob Vore, etc.? Also, will pri be a character you can meet in the game? I think that would be kind of cool both your characters meeting each other.

I appreciate the heads up but don't like the laughing emoji if you're going to be rude do it somewhere else.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:26 pm

It is a little funny how you asked the exact same question as the quoted comment above you.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JadeThePanda » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:59 pm

Good stuff, can't wait to see where this goes!

-The voice acting is nice and cute, and adds some extra charm and uniqueness compared to seemingly every other vore game I've played.
-I like the addition of a potion crafting system, it's another thing that puts above most other RPGmaker games, horny or otherwise. Hopefully any combat implemented will be interesting instead of just a cycle of mindlessly attacking and healing.
-For future content, I would also like to see other kinds of vore (or at least a bit of anal, as you were considering above), more willing and nonfatal scenes (endo+regurgitation, clean full tour, or reformation), and more weight gain to the tummy than AWBH had if possible. Also some kissing and light vanilla stuff between Sabrina and some of the other women she encounters, either pre- or post-vore (or even mid-vore).

Ideas for preds:
-Smug, sly shortstack (maybe mouse girl) that tries to trick Sabrina into getting in her mouth, and tries to pretend her chub+curves are just from snacking on food, not on other girls.
-MILFy and/or emo raccoon lady that eats Sabrina if either she asks or if Sabrina accuses her of eating trash ("The only trash I'm gonna eat is YOU")
-Some kind of cute skunk lady, owl lady, and maybe a sleepy MILF sheep?

Ideas for prey:
-Short bunny girl with hips that're big enough that Sabrina has trouble getting her down
-The sleepy MILF sheep's short, feisty friend (also a sheep, practically demands that you eat her)
-Small mouse girls the size of the fairy, and more fairies (especially if Sabrina stuffs them in other places, it'd probably be easier to convincingly portray breast vore (or even cock vore) with smaller prey if you end up doing those)
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:59 pm

umakeisee wrote:It is a little funny how you asked the exact same question as the quoted comment above you.
not for sure what this has to do with you, but you mind telling me why it's so funny to you?
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:36 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:
umakeisee wrote:It is a little funny how you asked the exact same question as the quoted comment above you.
not for sure what this has to do with you, but you mind telling me why it's so funny to you?

You didn't check what had been asked before. It happens to all of us and it's not a bad thing. The coincidence of it being the most recently answered question is quite humorous.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pencilfud » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:12 am

cool game
pencilfud
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:51 am

I think the one thing you might want to change in the prologue is highlighting the areas where the things you need might be found, or at the very least within the list of items needed for the potion give a little hint as to where said ingredient might be. Only found the bottle by chance after seeing there just so happened to be a bunch in the house so interacted with it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HugsForDrugs » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:00 pm

umakeisee wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote:

You didn't check what had been asked before. It happens to all of us and it's not a bad thing. The coincidence of it being the most recently answered question is quite humorous.
so you are saying that you think that it being a relatable senario is why it was funny to them is that it?
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby DoctorBirkin » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:05 pm

Very nice game so far. if i could make a suggestion i would suggest to add some more text to the inside views. Not a wall of text, but a little more than just one sentence or two. Maybe some variations depending on the stage of digestion.
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby MelonBoobies » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:42 pm

HugsForDrugs wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote: Played the game and this is definitely significantly better than the other one you made not to sound like the one with pri wasn't good but it's a major improvement to the first game you made well done. I had a few questions will you be adding a scat option to the game? Will there be other forms of Vore like unbirth, Anal Vore, Boob Vore, etc.? Also, will pri be a character you can meet in the game? I think that would be kind of cool both your characters meeting each other.

I appreciate the heads up but don't like the laughing emoji if you're going to be rude do it somewhere else.

Wasn't trying to be rude, I honestly didn't think much of the emoji ... I just thought it was sort of funny that's all. I apologize if it seemed like I was being rude.
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:24 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:
Wasn't trying to be rude, I honestly didn't think much of the emoji ... I just thought it was sort of funny that's all. I apologize if it seemed like I was being rude.

no its fine it was just a misunderstanding you did nothing wrong it just came off bad the way you said that is all I should have asked what you meant before I commented.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:27 pm

ok hopefully there will be no more repeats but will the game have a scat option to enable or disable it or will you not be adding that to the game at all? will we be able to meet with pri in the game?
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby NagavoressQueen » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:28 pm

I will admit. The prologue of this game was amazing. I can't wait for the rest of the game. The internal view is a lot better than AWBH
NagavoressQueen
NagavoressQueen
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:11 pm

HugsForDrugs wrote:ok hopefully there will be no more repeats but will the game have a scat option to enable or disable it or will you not be adding that to the game at all? will we be able to meet with pri in the game?

Something tells me this is more of a prequel to the other game. Which, as I've heard rumored, will have a remake done after this one is finished. If true, then perhaps this game will have the events leading up to AWBH in the background as miscellaneous material as the story progresses. Oppi, if you hadn't thought of that, there's an idea you can steal for free and I won't mind. The other question will need to be answered by Oppi.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tcaz » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:57 pm

I kinda hope it takes place after A Way Home and we get to either be eaten by or eat Pri. NGL I kinda want to see Pri get eaten 'for real' just cuz its kinda hot imo. Actually, could make it so that the bad end in one game would be canon to the other one for fun (ie in a potential AWH remake, Pri would encounter and eat Sabrina, and in this game Sabrina would encounter and eat Pri).

Just my opinion/idea though. I'm sure whatever you do will be good!
tcaz
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game